Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Notce spreadsheet

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you keep a notch spreadsheet? If you're going for numbers as I am, you may want to.

Here's an Excel-generated graph of my notches. I'm very excited that I'm approaching 50 notches. I completed by "40 by 40" goal two years early. Next goal is "75 by 50" so I have 11.5 years to get 28 or so more.

As you can see I got a pretty late start and didn't really even start going for numbers until the past couple of years. The summer of 2008 was a great time and I still have fond memories of those months. An LTR ended in spring of '08 and I went absolutely nuts with the sex. It wasn't surpassed until 4 years later.

This year has been my best year so far, the recent Tinder chick making it 10 new girls so far this year. This doesn't count my two LTRs and a returning chick ONS in January.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I was anything other than beta, my friends. Or that I was particularly good at getting broads. Or anything else. Every insult you care to throw has already been thrown by myself :)

And you think that's nerdy? I also have a record of how many lays it took to bang each chick, whether condoms were used, how long each relationship has lasted (in timeline form), etc. etc.

I am a big ol' nerd. I admit it. 148 IQ, motherf*ckers. And let me put it this way... if this beta nerd is running up on 50 lays... where are you? If this pathetic SOB banged his first Tinder girl a week after getting the app... where are you?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's posts like this that make me occasionally embarrassed to be a member of this site.

P.S. You're this guy.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
It's posts like this that make me occasionally embarrassed to be a member of this site.
Frankly you should be embarrassed all the time. I won't point you to the post I made a year or so ago about my "Relationship Timeline" then :nervous:

All my relationships. In overlapping graphical timeline format :crazy:

P.S. You're this guy.
Interestingly, the comments below the article mostly criticized him for sharing his spreadsheet, not for making it.

EDIT:

Does anybody have a graphing utility that will give best-fit lines? Or does Excel have the capability of doing this?

EDIT 2:

Never mind, found it on Excel. Check this out, it appears my total lays are increasing at something of an exponential rate. Kind of interesting:

EDIT 3:

Holy sh*t, if this is truly an exponential climb at y=e^.190x then I'll bang my 100th chick before I'm 44 and my 1000th chick before I'm 54. If I live a standard life I will bang 14,000 women. (Note that the X-axis is number of years since date of first lay, not my age) Check it:

Last edited: