Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not being in love with her 100% = kinda works?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
so lately i been seeing a girl who im not crazy crazy about... yet. she really likes me a lot. she cant keep her hands off me. shes always usually the one asking to catch up and calling me etc. now during this time i noticed that because i am not crazy about her shes chasing me. now if this girl looked like jessica alba, i would probably be chasing her down non stop. i would be out of control from my manly hood. so in a way, being with a girl who you dont mind hangin out with, making out and stuff might be good, that the girl does all the chasing. i dunno about you guys but when im with a hot hot girl, i cant stop myself from being all over her.

any of you guys been in these situations where you just feel "meh" about a girl? am i being bad for sticking around while shes slowly falling in love with me? maybe i might fall for her but right now i havent.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would disagree with the poster above, although I respect that viewpoint. I would keep her around and view your behavior with her, and then try to recapture that behavior (body language, voice tonality, the way you treat her, etc) and try to re-create it when you're around a chick you really like.

In college I knew a guy who was GREAT with women, and he was about 5'5. I asked him what his secret was and after thinking about it for awhile, he said, "When I first meet a girl, I find something I don't like about her and think about it when I'm with her, and for some reason she gets really interested in me when I do that."

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, NOT being 100% into someone whether real or faked DOES work. It keeps
girls on their toes, it does not let them get comfortable, it makes them wonder, chase, etc.. In other words, it keeps interest level up. The same things work on us to, its just human.

Every time I was head over heals over a girl and chased her like a dog, it never worked over the long term. Sure, I've gotten laid because of it, but it always bores them and so the flake out.

But to your original question, no, I wouldn't feel bad about it at all. We are humans, we interact in various capacities, thats what we do.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
"When I first meet a girl, I find something I don't like about her and think about it when I'm with her, and for some reason she gets really interested in me when I do that."
I like that. How would someone balance it though? If there was something I really didn't like about someone, I wouldn't want to be around them.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys. i guess i am just being chill with this one. hanging out isn't too bad, we have a few laughs and make out etc. she even said to me last night she feels im holding back too much (mysterious) which i figure she likes about me. i hardly communicate with her, unless she calls or texts me. its probably better to be hangin out with her and waiting to bump into another girl who i actually really like rather than staying home and being single, and rubbing one out. i figure it makes me look more appealing if im "taken".

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
konmai said:
I like that. How would someone balance it though? If there was something I really didn't like about someone, I wouldn't want to be around them.
well, suppose you were out with Olivia Wilde. You look at her and say to yourself, "Tits too small" or "Jaw too square." You still probably wouldn't run out on her would you? It just brings her down from a '10' in your eyes to a '7' and she picks up on this vibe, making her more interested in you because you're no longer giving off the "OMG she's so dreamy" vibe.

HandleSkill

Reaction score
Its really an awesome feeling isnt it!? Having her chase after U!

But I would say its always good to keep a couple of girls on the burner so its not a bad thing but if it turns into a hassle...let it go