Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Shortage of women...FOR DEATH ROW INMATES!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever tell me women want a good guy ever again!

No shortage of women who dream of snaring a husband on Death Row / Experts ponder why deadliest criminals get so many proposals

Prison weddings in California are a regular occurrence. In general, about 20 inmates get married in ceremonies held on the first Friday of even-numbered months at San Quentin, and usually at least one condemned inmate is among them.

And Death Row inmates have no shortage of suitors. In fact, the more notorious the murderer, the less he has to work for female companionship, San Quentin spokesman Eric Messick said.

Letters of adoration flow in daily to Death Row inmates from all over the world, some of them 20 handwritten pages long.

Richard Allen Davis, the man who kidnapped 12-year-old Polly Klaas from her Petaluma home in 1993 and killed her, "probably gets more mail than most," Messick said. Richard Ramirez, the "Night Stalker" who killed 13 people and has more than a passing interest in Satanism, has women virtually throwing themselves at him despite the fact he is already married.
Being a celebrity, being a rock star, being a sports star and being a cold blooded murderer. The sure fire ways to get women throwing themselves at you ;)

Being a computer programmer making good money = Ending up on PUA seminars because women ignore you. :D

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about those women though, not exactly the type of women you'd want to make something of.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
Who cares about those women though, not exactly the type of women you'd want to make something of.
In all fairness, I don't think 98% of the boys on here are the type of guy any high-caliber girl would want. Lack of funds, too young, uncultured, poor location, very short, etc. Not exactly the traits of a smooth operator. The rest seem to be of Far Eastern descent and bummed about it. I am just going by the posts I read on here.

From what I read on here many would be happy with a 35 year old single mother who is a recovering crack addict. Case in point, the discussion on dating websites. Nobody is going to convince me that 90% of American women on those things are not single mothers who are recovering addicts. Yet, those and masturbation threads :rolleyes: are the hottest thing on this site.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you know it's the same groupies for all those inmates, and they may or may not be crazy.

We need more information about these 'women'.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got women express their undying love for me in person but I haven't been able to get them b1tches to handwrite me long love letters. Damn I need to work on my game. Do those inmates run pick-up seminars?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prison groupies. My brother was locked up for 6 years and had several women writing him and confessing their undying love to him while he was in prison. Their are even online dating sites for inmates.

They are low self esteem hoodrat women who get off on the bad boy image of prisoners. Believe me, I've met a few of them and they are nothing to write home about. The women were all broke/bad credit, had addiction problems, and came from abusive backgrounds.