No more "plan to get laid" threads

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be harsh, but I don't want to see any more threads such as:

"get laid in 3 month" plan
"talk to 10 strangers in a week" plan
"5 dates in a month" plan

This is not helping us seduce women. I want results NOW boys. Now I realize some of you aren't the type and want LTR and such, but all the others- what are we waiting for? NOTHING is going to change if you talk to the girl in your class now or next week. Close, get numbers, and seduce women.

I used to be the same way. Oh, I can't seduce her until I'm rich, get a car, get a six pack, get a nice condo, until I get the degree, until work is okay, etc, etc, etc. Meanwhile the guy next door was seducing all the women I wanted to.

-------------------------------------

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're wrong about this. gradual progress can help

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't learn this game overnight. I feel like I get better and better every day. It's a gradual process that can't be rushed. You think you have instant results, and then something comes along and lets you know you haven't really overcome what you're trying to. Don't expect instant results.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to make it HABBIT.

Reaction score
You could get results now if you just use a prostitute, to learn real game, takes time. It's either time or money I guess.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being in the moment works better than being goal oriented, if you have an agenda it makes you seem more desperate IMO

Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
I think being in the moment works better than being goal oriented, if you have an agenda it makes you seem more desperate IMO
Yeah, but that moment never seems to happen unless you make it happen.

You have a force of nature called inertia. If you are at rest, you stay at rest. If you are moving, then you continue moving, and it takes less energy to move a bit faster. If you are at complete rest, then it takes lots of energy to start moving very slowly, but then it takes a bit less energy just to move a bit faster.

A good agenda would should be analogous to an acceleration of a campaign, where by the time you reach the end of the agenda your speed should be rather fast and you would be on a roll where the energy is self-supporting by reinforcements you are getting along the way, which in turn continues to fuel more energy, and bingo, you have a combustion with a renewable fuel resource - women. That's how the engine is supposed to work with these agendas.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
I plan to get laid this weekend if one of my girlfriend's gets over her strep throat in time

or

I plan to get laid this Friday right before the weekend if my other girlfriend's period is over (it just started today)

or

I plan to get laid on thursday because I have ****ed a new girl every thursday for the last 4 weeks (with last week being an exception), so i like this very interesting streak!!

I like planning to get laid, its fun :)

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
lets bring some manliness into this thread instead of pathetic nerdy analysis