Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NO IDEA what went wrong

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ipeefreely said:
Just a little update:

It's been almost 2 weeks but anyways lately I find out that her friend (the one who came along to the club with us) thinks that I'm a total sleeze bag for what I did with her friend that night and has been deliberately **** blocking me (to the point where she would get mad at the girl for speaking to me).

I know that I'm not the type of guy to play women or even do grimey things in public.. not to mention finger ****ing a girl in the car while her friend drives us home =P I also know I'm not the type of guy to give into people who I believe have done me wrong BUT i had to admit... what I did was a bit inappropriate, especially when her friend stayed sober to drive us home.

So i apologized. There wasn't any flowers involved or tears... just a quick message on facebook. A few factors went into this decision:

1. What I did was inappropriate, especially in the presence of friends. (Reversing the situation, I wouldn't like to witness my buddy getting a blow job while I drove his drunk ass home. I would high five him for getting one but I wouldn't want to be around WHILE he is getting one)

2. She has been COMPLETELY **** blocking me... to the point where she is putting her friendship on the line.

3. I know I'm not that type of guy and I figured an apology would present an opporunity for me to reveal my sincere intentions and to vindicate my name (I just got cheated on recently so i hate the fact that these girls think I'm a cheater)

4. If she was **** blocking me, this thing is dead in the water. While it's a long shot, my apology would cast doubt in her mind or maybe even get her to back off the situation... give it a chance. Whatever.

On the same day, I also sent a very brief message to the girl telling her that her clothes were are my place and that if there was somewhere I could drop them off at, that'd be great.
Ah the c0ck block from her jealous female friend. If guys only knew how much the c0ck block from a girl's friends, social circle and sometimes other random people in in the vicinity can be a factor in losing a girl they'd be shocked.

I don't think you did anything wrong on that night. The onus was on the girl to move your hand away, and the onus was on the friend to not be a busy body and to give her friend some privacy. I think you shouldn't have apologized. I think you played right into the c0ck block and let her jealous friend browbeat and beta you into acting like a nice guy. This is the aim of the c0ck block to beta a guy.

It's a tough situation because the girl is going to side with the friend, so how you should've responded is a little tricky, but I think apologizing and admiting you were wrong was not the way to go. I would've said something along the lines to girl, "We got caught up in the moment and were drinking, but your friend sure is being uptight and nosy..". Basically don't accept any blame and make the friend to look in the wrong in a sly subtle way. Heck I would probably reversed the frame and acted like it is preposterous that you did anything wrong and that you are slightly offended, but you can't trash the friend too much.

But the truth is when you have a girl who has a b!tch friend and she is willing to listen to her without giving you a chance, maybe you are ahead to just next this girl. This is my opinion and maybe being the nice guy will work for you.

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another little update:

I just got responses from them both. The friend accepted my apology and was actually very surprised and happy that I was willing to go out of my way to "reach out" to her. There was still a bit of attitude in her message but it was expected. The girl also replied and told me that she'd like to come by and pick up her stuff sometime. I've set it up so that we go out for coffee next week to which she has agreed.

Ever since their replies... I've chatted with the friend a bit (she's actually pretty cool and cute), but she's still very skeptical about me. Also, there was one thing that bothered me. While chatting with her friend, I was able to confide a bit about my interest in the girl to her and the friend said "Just know. we're both not looking for anything serious right now as we have just recently gotten out of a messy relationship"

This brings up all sorts of red flags....

1. This phrase is the things people say to you when they're NOT interested.

2. Just out of a relationship??? Was i just a rebound then?

3. What kind of baggage are you carrying??? I cannot even fathom if this girl is all sorts of crazy. Just for example... what if she's still hung up on her ex?

Either way... despite my level of interest in this girl... I think I'm going to have to perform a preemptive strike. I'm probably going to say something like...

"Look. I think you're very attractive but I just got out of a serious relationship so I'm not looking for anything super serious right now. So how about we stay friends and just get to know each other"

By preemptively attacking her I can..

1. Take her by surprise and put things back in my control

2. Show her that I'm the type of guy that isn't afraid of walking away

3. Apply the brakes on this thing as it's already going a 100 mph.

4. Ease off the tension and pressure from the both of us. Which will allow me to be more of myself.

5. Possibly leave my options open. If not, I'm always down for cute girl-friends. They make the best wingman EVER.

Let me know what you guys think.

One last note: I've already set up a date with another chick, an HB10 (yeah.. she's THAT hot), so it'll be interesting to see how she reacts... lol.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see the nonsense they are telling you? First you were a douche for moving so fast with the girl. You apologize and act a little "AFC" and she tells you, they are not looking for anything serious. It doesn't make sense until you realize "not looking for anything serious" could be a catch phrase for reserving the right to put you in the friend zone status, and not FB or FWB. This is why I think even though apologizing and adopting the friend's c0ck block frame seemed to turn things around in your favor, it really may have just just put you in the nice guy, friend zone.

Sometimes when things seem to be going easier after you did something nice-ish with a female, it's not as it seems and it is because there is no sexual tension. On the other hand, there is another way to look at it. You said all that nice stuff to them, but when she comes around act as the sexual guy.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Stagger said.

You fell for the jealous friend's "shaming" tactic, hook, line and sinker.

When your girl texted that you were too much of a bad boy you should've responded with a laugh or something and then said "you know you like bad boys". Don't ever apologize for being a man.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact i've been on dates that went great, even got laid, and was out the next night gaming new chicks.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is loaded with golden nuggets.

To the OP: cut her lose. This is getting messy and unnecessarily complicated. It shouldn't be, especially at this stage.