Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Netflix's Too Hot to handle just casually debunking black pill fantasy logic

Reaction score
Basically the show is about a group of Chads and Stacy's refraining from having sex for money. All of the guys are good looking and jacked and all of the girls are your typical ditzy Hollywood showgirl type.

So on Season 2, we have a girl named Kayla that outright dismisses every guy on the show because they aren't her type(she ends up getting kicked off the show because of this). We have a girl that's surrounded by loud aggressive guys with six packs and muscles telling us that none of them are her type lmao. This is just proof on how picky and cut throat women can be with choosing men and why no matter what you do, women are always going to be attracted to the dream/spark guy. Women can simply turn down a good looking, muscular, orthopedic surgeon because he isn't gluten free or not a woke BLM liberal.

Moral of the story, don't get too butthurt when a girl rejects you because of the "spark" or in general because she is most likely over her damn head.

BUT BUT BUT women will absorb whatever the man likes because I know a girl that was a flaming liberal that married a republican and is now a republican and etc. Agreed, but this girl has to be initially attracted to the man first and some girls are going to hold certain preferences to higher standards.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all the guys were the same type of guy, then its perfectly feasible that she didn't like any of them. I don't see anything wrong with having preferences.

Personally, I like skinny girls. Not thick, not fat, not muscular. And also I like a certain type of face and a certain color of eyes, hair etc. If I went on a show (not that I would) like this I wouldn't necessarily be interested in girls that other people think are attractive, as I have my own taste.

Also, you can have a good job and still be an **** (the hole where the poo comes out of your butt when you go to the toilet).

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just proof on how picky and cut throat women can be with choosing men and why no matter what you do, women are always going to be attracted to the dream/spark guy. Women can simply turn down a good looking, muscular, orthopedic surgeon because he isn't gluten free or not a woke BLM liberal.
Never believe what a woman says only go by her actions.

She can say she wants a BLM liberal hipster but if she meets the muscular surgeon all that bs will go out the window.

hell she could say she wants a BLM supporting hipster but if she meets a boat owning hunk who she then finds out loves Trump she’ll forget all about that.

she’ll rationalize it by saying ”deep down Inside he’s a good guy” or “I’ll change him” but in reality her attraction and his status trumps her bs political beliefs.

She might not make the same exceptions for you but for the “right type of guy” she won’t give a damn.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those shows are scripted towards increasing and maintaining viewers, so if the test audience responded to a very picky woman getting booted from the show, then that's what got scripted. Wouldn't put too much stock in any "truths" coming from any form of television.

Reaction score
Never believe what a woman says only go by her actions.

She can say she wants a BLM liberal hipster but if she meets the muscular surgeon all that bs will go out the window.

hell she could say she wants a BLM supporting hipster but if she meets a boat owning hunk who she then finds out loves Trump she’ll forget all about that.

she’ll rationalize it by saying ”deep down Inside he’s a good guy” or “I’ll change him” but in reality her attraction and his status trumps her bs political beliefs.

She might not make the same exceptions for you but for the “right type of guy” she won’t give a damn.
I touched on this subject at the end of my OP. This can go either way. She can turn down a Buff surgeon because he’s not BLM and go for some trumper because he looks like Micheal B Jordan which was a higher preference for her. Either way, don’t bother trying to figure out what a girl likes and why she rejected you.