Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Needing to vent with girl being flakey...

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for some advice here. I like this chick she lives in another state, so we dont see each other we we're like glue thru text and phone for weeks and weeks, we hooked up and she was blushing on our date, attached to me like white on rice, she was great. Now a few days later she'll txt me then I get a response 30 mins later. I genuinely liked this chick, she has an awesome personality but I'm beyond pissed, what to do? I've been holding back from mentioning any of my feelings for her. I'll compliment her very very rarely, so it feels special. But I'm seriously tired of this...finally find one I think is real good and I'm really waiting for things to get serious to share my feelings but seems like it wont work out.

Any advice?

PoZest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to hear more but it sounds like she thinks she doesn't need to try anymore. If you were like glue through text and phone, was this just lots of boring small talk? Which basically says to her, 'you have my attention'. Possibly by being less responsive yourself, she will realise that she is not the only person who is important. Also, 30 minutes for a reply isn't really that long. It's probably better to slow down your text conversations as she basically knows what exactly you are doing throughout every day, and you need to keep some things back.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about her. She lives in another state.

Not even worth the effort.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain to us how this is a tip.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some advice:

Stop creating multiple threads asking for advice on the same thing, ignoring good advice that is given and waiting to hear what you want to hear.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182372

runner83 said:
Did you actually bang her or not?

Regardless, here's some key points:

- Long distance relationships are a waste of time.

- Over texting and use of phone is an attraction killer.

- You giving a damn about where she takes 30 min to reply to a text shows that you are becoming needy and have no other options.

Get other options and be seeing other chicks!

Your imminent oneitis for this chick is very dangerous.

The best way to give this one a chance of working is (ironically) to also be seeing other chicks.

What the f@ck do you want to hear? That she is the special one and you should pursue her?

For god's sake dude, she lives in another state.

This isn't a girl being flakey, this is just another illustration of why LDR's do not work.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on where he lives, the selection of chicks might not be so great. Small towns are notorious for having chicks that are basically the hotties because they only weigh 200lbs. If this is the case, he need to relocate.

vcumenina

Reaction score
Either you question her on her behavior or move on. A "relationship" shouldn't cause you this much stress. Personally, if I have slept with a guy and I'm interested in him, he'll know.

lateluvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, I am interested or there's no sleeping together. Now, the lovemaking may have caused me to get uninterested, but if so, it will be pretty obvious to her. I doubt that women are any different, in any fundamental way, about that side of things?