NEEDED Advice on situation

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just been analyzing this lately and could use some of your advice. So I've been after this HB lately had a few meetings with her and sensed I could have easily got the kiss close last time I was a lone with her. last weekend was her party and I was planning on finnally closing the deal there
unfortunatly I was way off my game for the hole night and was in a bad frame. She noticed however me talking to one of the other HBs there and approached me and asked me if I wanted her to hook me up with her. I then said no its fine dont worry about it and she smiled. Also two of her AFC friends came over to me that night and asked hey man whats the go with you and HB. I laughed it off and said nothing that I know of man (seemed to me they were set up to ask)

A couple of mates and I then managed to reverse the situation by saying I heard she was angry at me hence my lack of communication with her at her party (was good in a way because it showed some active disinterest and i got a long with her friends some of which seemed to have already heard of me which I took as a positive)

she then ofcourse appologised and said she would never be angry at me ever. I asked if she liked her present and she said yes absolutly loved it you know me well. She then said that she had something for me and gave me a photo of her and me. she then said I must say you looked very good last night and all my friends were (to put it in context) all over you. I responded with 'just your friends but not you huh'? ( using C/F) she then said no ofcourse me to. then came a bad moment

(at this point I should probably point out I've been using large amounts of push pull with this girl along with C/F and recieving lots of kino in return)

she said hey I have to ask you a question. why is it you always tease me. because I had nothing to say I responded at the time with I'll tell you when your older. I then ejected.

Next day rocks around I go on msn shes there. for once she doesnt talk to me first so I decide to see whats up and say hey to her. the hole begining of the convo is fluff and she seems really disinterested so I said something along the lines of wow someones really talkative today. she then apologised and we fluffed for a while.

before long she brings up the question again and I ask why its so important she knows. she says its because no one treats me the way you do and I want to know why. even says shell move me into myspace top posistion if I tell her honestly (this girl takes her myspace friends seriously go figure?). I say something fluff and then say you know what it would be much easier to explain in person. she says ok tell me when you see me next. I then say when are you free and we agree to a meeting on friday night.

what im wondering is if you guys think this may be a **** test as this girl is used to guys doing whatever she wants and caving at her every whim. by being C/F all the time and busting on her which no other guy does while using kino i think iv successfully made her second guess herself about me and now she wants to know more. where would you take it from here.

The way im thinkin is that ive now passed the attraction stage and should move into building more rapport as I've already appeared Alpha to her. so yeah any ideas for me to pull on friday would be much help.

thanks in advance

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her about the whole seduction community and how you're using the Mystery Method and lots of negs. Tell her you are playing psychological games with her and it's working like a charm.

But seriously, if this chick is giving you pictures of you and her together you're in pretty great shape.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thanks man do you think I should just kino escalate and go in for the K close cause I want this to turn into a LTR not just a one night thing

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you have to kiss her, but don't stop teasing her either. You have done very well so far. Use push-pull and keep her guessing.