need sex advice. I literally have it too often my **** is getting quite raw

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl for about 1.5months now, steadily, and we see each other roughly every second day. When we do, we always end up having sex, but these are very long sessions (in the range of two hours, foreplay and breaks included. I usually *** two or three times through intercourse, so its quite active)

Problem is, my **** is getting quite raw. Not just the head, but the shaft itself. I'm actually thankful she will get her period today because it'll let me heal up hahah. Do you guys have any lotions you can recommend to help with this problem?

We do not use a condom

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always fake and pretend like you're sick or be upfront and tell her you're tired and need to rest.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had a similar problem, I just told the girl what was up and we had a laugh about it.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You can always fake and pretend like you're sick or be upfront and tell her you're tired and need to rest.
Well I'm not exactly tired, nor do I need / want the rest. That's why I was inquiring about any lotion or something else to help the skin heal properly

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vitamin d capsules, break open and apply a few times a day. best for healing skin

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the gym and take gear...you will turn into a raging beast that cannot be stopped by any number of women at the same time, lol

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cumming 3 times during one session? Lol slow down a bit brah everything in moderation.. Youre bangin like a bunny rabbit.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex will slow down....unfortunately. As for your ****. Any lotion would be okay, but try to go for the more natural options that don't have a lot of funky stuff. Maybe like tea tree oil?

Honestly i'm surprised it hasn't gotten used to it after like 1.5 months and healed in a way that makes it harder for microabrasions to form