Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need real advice from experienced DJ's

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
(Long post)

I've read similar threads on this site before but Im curious as to some of the answers given and the contexts in which it happens.

There is one girl who I acredit me starting my DJ journey to. Back at the time Of me being with her I was as AFC as you could imagine. In my mind I believed all women to be beautiful mystical creatures we should all treasure and adore. Never capabale of any real bad intentions or actions.

Armed with what I thought was golden knowledge I pursued what was soon to be my first real Girl friend. Now at this point I feel I should explain something about my past. I was brought up to think women would never resist a kind and good looking man. Because of this I spent 4 years of heavy physical training on becomming the best looking guy I could possibly be(12-16).

Some of the things I did to achieve this were honestly intense and would impress even the most resiliant of athletes now. Through this time I became known as the best body at a number of schools and my reputation grew.

But many things I found were wrong. Girls would never give me more than one real date at any time. Which was odd to me considering how attractive physically I had made myself and how nice I was to them. I was completely baffled as to how I could get so little action and absolute jerks had girls flocking to them despite there looks.

At the end of the year I met the girl in the first paragraph. she was a friend of my friend and we hit it off immediatly. She was clearly attracted to my external appearence as well as the fact I was relatively nice and funny when we met (liquid confidence on NYE). We started going out officially after two weeks and things were already rocky after the next two weeks.

I found myself seeking her validation at every turn. She was the sun to my world and I treated her as such (it makes me sick thinking about it). I called her every night and always wanted to know where she was. she wanted me to make moves on her physically but I was to afraid of losing her at the time that I was to concerned about how she spoke then how she acted. Finnally the time came when she told me she couldnt do it any more after 3 months.

Needless to say I went into a meltdown. Lots of depression (oh how can she do this to me when I've been so nice to her) all that jazz. A friend of mine had since discovered deangalos work and sent me his emails after realising how much she had got to me. This was the beginning

The articles openned my eyes to the PUA/DJ world. From then on all I did was find everything I could on the PUA way. I read the game, Thundercat, mysteries, Ross jefferies, The juggler and john alexanders books. I became over the next couple of months very good at being able to hook up with any women i wanted to at a party or a club. The youngest I've ever got at a club was 21 (Im 18).

But still despite all this something was missing. I could only interact on a social setting because I was still making these women the purpose of my life. Then another friend directed me to this site. Once again I found useful and insightful info. Ever since then I have become much more focused on achieving my own goals and am now back at university doing well in my course. going out 3 - 4 nights a week and doing a fair amount of sport.

When I was last with this girl it was two years ago exactly (I remember because my bday was the week before we broke up). And there is something I want to know. This girl was good to me. her words are still burnt into my mind from the day we broke up ('You dont give me anything I cant get from a friend'). I feel that the only way to find the end is to go back to the beginning. Is it truely inconcievable that with all the improvements physically, mentally, emotionally, finnancially and socially. And with all that i know now that I cant reverse this girls AFC view of me.

For some reason I feel My Dj journey will only truely be complete if and when I can acheive such a thing.

No flames required. No next calls. Just honest opinions would be appreciated. cheers :up:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't even have to read your thread, just by your title and the first line, your situation is EXACTLY just like every other person that FOUND this place. So its up to you, you can take off your blinders or you can read the fifty million other posts, exactly the same as yours, all with unique situations. its up to you,

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you still haven't got over your one-itis and want to get back with her, hoping she will see the new improved you now, and not that AFC she once knew.

Your answer is in the DJ Bible, and in about 4000 threads here started by people who were in very similar situations.

dopexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only read a few paragraphs of your post but it is screaming AFC. Remember... first impression is everything. You could just pick up some new girls with a fresh perception of you instead of trying to win some girl over that isn't into you. You only want what you can't have... That's why people play world of warcraft all day... and they're all playing a losing game.

zubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read earlier this but resisted the urge to flame.

I hope this is just a poor attempt at humor, and not a guy who is actually posting as an "accomplished" dj asking about a girl from 2 freaking years ago.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I feel I should explain it a bit better

I have had many girls since this one. But its not a challange. Like the second last poster said I believe maybe I'm only attracted to what I cannot have. But in reality isnt that human nature. And I was just wondering in a way is this very much like the friend zone as in can it be broken? or is it more a land of no return because of past mistakes in a relationship

It was meant more I spose in a can women change their opinion on someone once such a judgment has been made. Not a particular can I get this girl back because im desperately in love with her post as I see now it may have looked.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a number of threads on escaping the friend zone. There's one in the Archive by a senior DJ. Do a search.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MacAvoy said:
I don't even have to read your thread, just by your title and the first line, your situation is EXACTLY just like every other person that FOUND this place. So its up to you, you can take off your blinders or you can read the fifty million other posts, exactly the same as yours, all with unique situations. its up to you,
Soo True

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-read your post.

All these things you've done, you've done for OTHER people. Your mindset is warped.

The focus is on you, not some girl. You don't get a good body for her, you get a good body for you.

It seems to me, every girl you've met, you've built her onto such a high pedastal, that you can't even reach them anymore.

This makes you desperate. Women HATE desperate guys, hate hate hate them.

Read "kill that desperation" by Pook, and "Be a man" as starting points.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Re-read your post.

All these things you've done, you've done for OTHER people. Your mindset is warped.

The focus is on you, not some girl. You don't get a good body for her, you get a good body for you.

It seems to me, every girl you've met, you've built her onto such a high pedastal, that you can't even reach them anymore.

Excellent response.

I'll add that your ego is a little large right now, and it's causing you to want your ex-girlfriend. If you're truly happy with yourself, it won't matter if you're with her or not, and that's what she and every other woman finds a attractive in a man.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WesCottII said:
Re-read your post.

True except that by nature most of what we do is for the purpose of getting something from others that we cant get ourselves. So there is some debate to be had.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
True except that by nature most of what we do is for the purpose of getting something from others that we cant get ourselves. So there is some debate to be had.

Perhaps.

So if I work my body, until it's excellent, so other people will like me. Thats me, placing my happiness, and self esteem on OTHER people. How about if I work my body because I want a good body? because it makes ME feel good?

Placing your own validation on other people, in the long term is unhealthy. If the validation is not recieved, then we're in trouble.

However, if I was to do all these things FOR ME, then nothing anybody said, or did, would have a detrimental effect to my S/E, and this guy obvisouly has self esteem issues.