Need Major Assist

akuserareta

Reaction score
I'm 16,sophormore;this is my first year studying aboard in a small private highschool in U.S.
I have long side burns, somewhat long hair, and i tend to wear clothes in all black plus a leather shoes/boots. i'm around 5.11-6 ft.

So heres my problem: I'm having a hard time to create my own social circle.
And literally people are not really passionate to me.

I managed to game some girl but my lack of social circle is really hindering my game. I asked some of my close friends or girls, they said, I look intimidating or hard to appraoch and people at this school are just retarded.
I always engage conversation and trying to be outgoing, with cool and strong body language. I always strike up conversation with other people and they just politely replied with short answers. Its really hard to recivce a decent answers from them. Or they are not even interested in me.

I just need someone to tell me wtf was wrong with me, i used to be the cool and popular kids in middle school. Ty for reading this long post.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As within, so without. What you have inside you will manifest into your life.

Ego will always draw other egos, joy will always bring more joy.

Have patience, change takes time.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to change up your style. The reason people say your hard to approach is cause of all the black you wear. Try wearing more colorful clothes even if they are darker shades of primary colors. Also I would suggest cutting your hair and shaving the facial hair and get a nice pair of shoes(ditch the boots) your overall style just needs to look fun. The style you have now displays you as uptight loner.

akuserareta

Reaction score
aww man, thanks. finally, someone coulda point me out. People at school are just too intimidated to talk to me and tell me the truth.
appreciated

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol! Bro, the style advice was just common sense! Good advice though AH909, but seriously, you should have figured that out on your own.

Wouldn't you say someone in all black clothing looks insecure and emo?

Also, you must build up some confidence. Don't give a fvck what people think of you and do what you want. Talk to more people also. Not just girls.

akuserareta

Reaction score
yeah, i just tried to strike a convo with whoever the faq i see but just couldnt recieve a good response. well i'm just fine with ppl in all black proabaly it has something to do with my past, but ty for the tips anyway.
will figure out some other fashion.

Top Bottom