Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Input On This Womans Behavior

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago I met this woman trainer at my gym. I never really paid much attention to her but if I saw her I said hi. I try to avoid getting involved at my gym.

About a month ago I noticed she wears this interesting blocky jewelry and I was teasing her about it. Looks like a big blue cube. After that I would just tease her occasionally. Very loose. It never occurred to me to hit on her.

Well about a week ago I was working out and after I went to stretch she came over and started chatting me up. Standing there talking to me while sticking the camel toe in my face ;) .

This was followed by the next day of sitting on the floor and talking to me while I was stretching again. She asked me if I had ever been to this Cuban restaurant. I said nope and she told me she was going there with a "friend". She kept emphasizing "friend" but I kept cool and did not inquire about it. I figure game is on because women almost never do this stuff.

So last week when I saw her on Tuesday she told me all about her weekend and than literally spilled her brain to me. Told me where she lived, she had just moved from the other coast, blah, blah. The vibe was totally on and I matched her enthusiasm. I think that was a big mistake.

Saw her one last time last week and the vibe was still on.

Over the weekend I found out from a friend that this woman is totally loaded $$ wise - she is a trust fund baby. Lives in one of the most expensive zip codes in the country. I had some thoughts about it - eh probably wont work. I do well but not that kind of well.

So this week comes and I see her on Monday and she almost totally ignores me. Playing with her dam phone.

Tonight I saw her and said hello to her and walked over to talk and she is typing away on the dam phone. She literally ignored me. I laughed at her and said I got the message, I will leave you alone ;). She didnt even respond to me.

Than she made no attempt to speak to me the rest of the evening.

I am perplexed at how she went from being on fire the previous week to being totally disinterested now. I dont get it.

Was she juggling plates, stroking her ego or something else that I am missing entirely.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before she started seeing you, did you put any input into your interactions with her? She told you alot of stuff and seemed to be flirting, but were you flirting, escalating, pushing for at least a number or a date? It seems to me from reading your post you basically did nothing while she was throwing herself all over you and only bothered to interact with her when she stopped.

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean before she started talking to me? Not really. I would teaser her occasionally but that was about it. I kept my distance.

Last week when I was chatting with her she took my number and email. Where we were I didnt have access to a pen or my phone otherwise I would have gotten it.

When she was flirting I was flirting right back with her. And escalating. The last time I saw her last week she was standing on the end of the treadmill talking to me. She had to go work with someone and that was the last I saw of her.

This week she is like the ice queen. I just dont get what changed so dramatically between Thursday last week and Monday this week.

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
This week she seems very preoccupied. I am sensing its another guy based on her language of the "friend".

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...so what if she ignored you? She was probably really into her texting conversation that she was focusing all of her thoughts and feelings on it. Maybe you responded to her ignoring you by acting a little weird. You should have just asked her what she was texting about.

tincanman99 said:
Than she made no attempt to speak to me the rest of the evening.
Next time you have to try again. Persistence is key. You didn't really have any kind of conversation with her, so you should have tried again later.

You've only known her for a week, so keep in mind that you don't truly know what kind of a person she is.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple, listen to pook...next time treat her like a little girl and steal her phone, hide it on your person and make her do a body search to find it(put it in a ass pocket), I did just this recently to a mid 20's girl and it worked like a charm, easy kino ;)