Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help with possibly unfaithful g/f

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys a friend of mine has been with his g/f now for about 6-7 weeks and from all reports they seemed pretty close. hes a good guy and I dont want to see him get burned. this girl has pictures of her and her ex kissing on her comp and it seems from not to long ago.

My friend brought it up to her and she immiediatly changed the subject seemingly not wanting to go into detail. seems to have a red flag about her also. She has brought up this ex in conversation on a few occasions. last time she said i didnt think id feel the way i did about her ex to my friend but im starting to feel that way about you.

opinions greatly appreciated

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I think you, I mean your friend shouldnt care too much about pictures she has. Lifes too short, nothing lasts forever anyway and I presume it's your I mean your friends d!ck she's still temporarily sliding down on yeah?

Worry about you for now. Be the best you can be and the rest will sort itself out.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats great advice man apart from the fact I dont have a g/f right now and it actually is a friend. thanks for the insincerity though. My friend is a devout christian and swears on no sex before mariage also. any other help would be appreciated

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
jocca said:
thats great advice man apart from the fact I dont have a g/f right now and it actually is a friend. thanks for the insincerity though. My friend is a devout christian and swears on no sex before mariage also. any other help would be appreciated

girl's gota get a dlck from somewhere :yawn:

unless you got solid evidence, dont get involved

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jocca said:
Oh so you really were just minding someone elses business? In that case ignore my advice, youve got bigger problems.

But not as big as your mates.

jocca said:
My friend is a devout christian and swears on no sex before mariage also.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the barber say? "NEXT!"

Strap a pair of balls under your friend's J, make him dump this floozy, then take him out and help him hook up with a new girl.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to let Jesus worry about your friends problems. He'll forgive you for not butting in his business, if hes a good Christian. The Bible says in many psalms, to stay away from hors.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. So none of you with negative responses have any friends you consider are worth helping even when they ask you for it. Thats pretty sad.....But I'm sure in your mind a DJ doesnt have any real friends either right :down:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
jocca said:
Wow. So none of you with negative responses have any friends you consider are worth helping even when they ask you for it. Thats pretty sad.....But I'm sure in your mind a DJ doesnt have any real friends either right :down:

You never mentioned that he asked you for help :cry:

the only thing your friend can do about it is confront her and keep at it, don't just bail if she tries to change the subject.

or have him put a picture of him kissing some girl on his desktop and see how she likes it, if you wana do it the bltch way

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen regardless of what your friend is doing. If he didn't see it coming, hopefully he will learn from it.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
Thats the problem right there. If she is used to **** and hes not giving it to her than she will probobly find it somewhere else.

There is this very cool guy that works with me. He pulls chicks very very easy, he is a really good dancer and pretty popular. He also doesnt want to have sex until merrige for religious purposes and even though he pulls some of the hottest chicks i have seen he can never make it last. He is a fun guy to be around but eventually after 1-2 months he usually gets dumped or LJBF'd. They always give him some gay excuse but i know its because he doesnt want to **** them .He told me that many girls have wanted to **** him and he was telling me how girls show him boobs etc.