Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help with older women urgent

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys firstly I should state im only 18 and have only been 18 now for about 5 or so months( although admittedly I easily pass for about 20-21). So a night ago I went out to the clubs with a good friend of mine. from the outset I had a great frame and I was just there to have fun.

upon entering the club I got two IOI's from two hb 7s in a set. I opened both straight away and introduced my friend. It was obvious from the outset one was more into me however thus I took her to the dance floor after building a bit of rapport while my friend worked on the other. On the dance floor I stayed with the Hb7 and got a k close a number of times. I told her I had to go back to check on my friend and handed her my phone. she put her number in and we said our goodbyes. whilst walking back I spotted a Hb8 - hb 9 she smiled at me and I smiled back she was there with a group of two other guys and two other girls.

I opened her and we exchanged a little info. I then took her up to the dance floor and started dancing with her. I got the k close again from her although it was harder admittedly. We went back down to her friends and she said I looked like a bit of a surfer (I have long blonde hair and am tanned living on the coast. So nearly everyone looks like a surfer here) I told her it was true and I did enjoy it as one of my hobbies. we then got into a bit of a play fight over which is better surfing or body bording ( which is large on the coast) her friend tried to cut in and ****block me again and I introduced myself to her and her friends (mistake on my part should have done this earlier) but luckily because I'd built enough rapport and shown enough confidence to this point it didnt matter.

Her friend tried to keep **** blocking as we went up on the dance floor I said it was good meeting you I better be off whilst giving a sort of knowing look to the friend. The hb then grabbed me and pulled me back by the arm into her to keep dancing with her and k closed again. Memory is a bit hazy from here but we moved down back to her friends where I engaged the guys in conversation both seemed good guys and I got a long with both well. I then told the hb I had to go get back to my friend I gave her my phone and she put her number and name in.

I k closed another hb 8 also that night but I'd known her previously and it wasnt much of a challenge. whilst leaving the club my friend told me he'd been talking to a friend of the hb 8 and that she was apparently 21.

So my main question is this how would you deal with the age bracket here and set up a second meeting.

help appreciated
Sorry for any gramatical or spelling errors

Last edited:

ABC

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 16 my girlfriends were in their twenties. When I was 18 I was with women in their thirties. Now I'm in my forties I'm after 18 year olds (got a date tomorrow with a nineteen year old).

18 - 21 is not an age difference to be concerned with. It's all in your head.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
so just out of curiosity it never came up in conversation and it never bothered them?