Need advice on what to do after 5th date

Igetit!

Reaction score
legolas said:
Getting the first kiss out of the way is huge in setting the tone for the remaining dates. You don't even need to invite her over and cook dinner and make a move, in fact I'd advise against this till after the first kiss because it will put too much pressure on you to "make a move" Unless you plan a cooking date and only make out, don't do it. Wait till after the first kiss.
Now this part of this reply,I agree with.

It may be better just to go on another regular date,and kiss her then.

I gree with legolas that going back to your place would cause an air of "expectation" of making a move to be present.

You don't want that.

legolas said:
Just take her hand, and say "Come, I want to show you something" if she asks what, tell her it's a secret. Then when you get her to this place, whatever that may be, turn her around so you face her, look her deep in the eyes, with a smile and say something like "I've been meaning to tell you...........*kiss her*.....you have very kissable lips"
Now this^^^??? Uhh...well....well I'm kind "iffy" on this.

It just seems cheesy,like it's from some movie or a line in a romance novel.

I'm not saying not to do it,I mean I guess it's better than continuing to do nothing,but it just seems so....so scripted.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree man you seem to really know you're stuff. I'm a bit afraid to go on another date because I'm kind of an anxious kind of guy and last time I didnt do anything so I want to do something somewhat romantic and just go for something so she'd know I like her. I'm trying not to really stress about this and think about other girls and other things but shes the one I want. What do you think my best bet would be in order to become a master DJ in the future. I'm 6'4 look good kind of like Trey Songs the singer, but I just dont have too much confidence or social skills so everytime I slack with girls even though they are physically attracted to me.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I finally did it on the 6th date. I invited her over for dinner and a movie, made some shrimp pasta, then had her in my room. I waited until 3:30 until making a move, but it kind of happened naturally, she helpd. So we made out for about 10 minutes and I take off her clothes. Then she tells me that she really likes me butt shes a virgin. At that point I gave up the idea of sex and just fingered her and made out. We then talked about things and she said she hadnt had a BF since she was 17 and shes 21 now, and she said she hasnt dated much in college and was kind of at the point in her life where she might be open to a relationship. She mentioned she was talking to other people and said she didnt really kno if she could consider what we had been doing talking (probably since i wasnt making things happen). I really like this girl a lot and would want to develop this situation now that I got the first kiss out the way and some sexuality. I hate girls who sleep around with a lot of guys and I really like this girls mindset demeanor and looks. What do you guys think... Also I've been talking to another girl for like 7 months and shes cool with just coming through and having sex and not really going out too much, so how could I fit these 2 situations together along with others that I may respark. What should I do with this new girl?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Dman101 said:
Ok guys I finally did it on the 6th date. I invited her over for dinner and a movie, made some shrimp pasta, then had her in my room. I waited until 3:30 until making a move, but it kind of happened naturally, she helpd.So we made out for about 10 minutes and I take off her clothes. Then she tells me that she really likes me butt shes a virgin.
Well first of all,congrats on finally making a move. Now that that's out of the way...something seems odd here.

You say that she's a virgin,yet you say when you started trying to make a move "she helped".

So basically,you were afraid to make a move,so a virgin had to help you out. That's wierd.

Dman101 said:
We then talked about things and she said she hadnt had a BF since she was 17 and shes 21 now, and she said she hasnt dated much in college and was kind of at the point in her life where she might be open to a relationship. She mentioned she was talking to other people and said she didnt really kno if she could consider what we had been doing talking (probably since i wasnt making things happen).
This is odd. She gave you what I consider to be a mixed signal.

She said she might be open to a relationship,then she told you she "didnt know" if she could consider what you two had been doing as talking (dating).

Whenever girls start getting into the "I don't knows",that's ususally not good,but this girl,do you want a relationship with her?

Because if she really is a virgin,I doubt she'll want to just sleep with you from time to time without being boyfriend and girlfriend.

If you DO want a relationship,DO NOT BRING IT UP.

Just continue doing what you're doing...going out,spending time together (not too much time),being intimate,etc.

Let her bring up the "relationship" talk. Make it seem like she brought it up,and you had to think about it for a little while,then you "decided" to give it a shot.

If you appear too eager for one,it'll probably turn her off.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
i swear this is what I've been looking for a virgin whose beautiful actually likes and wants me. My thing is I suck at this dating stuff. I'm just a good looking tall guy with good material and superficial things and im a good dude. SHe seems like she's not beat for a lot of drama and this is something I really want to pursue. One thing is that we dont ever really talk on the phone, we just text back and forth and we kinda play the game of taking a long time to reply to each othas texts but everythings else has been great. WE've been hanging out maybe once every 2 weeks or so 6 times since beginning of Sept. How can I make us closer and make her more open to a relationship.I'm thinking I need to communicate with her more and see her more

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*** do you need a relationship right now? You're young. Relationships are nothing but emotional vortexes which when you're not handled to deal with can ruin you. Have fun with this girl, be sexual and explore things together. Your need to have the relationship is what's making you needy. You somehow feel the need to "lock" her in with the relationship. THIS IS WRONG!! You want to inspire freedom in her not make her a prisoner. So what if she's a virgin? It's only a piece of skin and nothing more.