Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Advice! HB9 was 100% into me, now is back talking to others..

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright the story in a nut shell, this girl lives a few hrs. away, we've been on 2 dates, have had sex and have another date planned for next weekend. We've been talking for 3 months now. I did have her in the palm of my hand, she was always available, crazy about me, always complemented me, talked about how excited she was to see me, how thinking about our date would get her aroused,etc. Recently I had the feeling she was loosing interest, and lack of excitement when talking to me and then today i realized she had me on speaker phone and texting another guy at the same time. She's constanly pursued by every guy in her vicinity, but i know 100% she's not an AW. I need to get back to the stage of her being crazy for me again, before she was talking about sex, now she hardly does. Before I could care less about other guys talking to her, now it's starting to bother me. I've played keep away for a couple days or so, and she's initiated convo the past few days but I know the excitement is lacking, I need to get her back to that crazy for me stage again.

I'm thinking if I re-frame my thoughts into, she needs to win me back, I may be better off..definitely need some experienced oppinions, thanks!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull back. Let her think your losing interest for her.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives a few hours away.

3 months of talking to her and only been on 2 dates.

Now, how on earth could she possibly be losing interest? This one's a real mystery.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:

Now, how on earth could she possibly be losing interest? This one's a real mystery.

That's a damn good point. If I saw a girl 2 times in 3 months, I don't know that I could say that I "had her in the palm of my hands".

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:

Didn't even notice the time frame. You lost her bro.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There shouldn't be too much talking between dates if you want to make that kind of distance work to some degree. She's losing interest, it happens. The only thing you can do about it is pull back and start seeing some other girls. Hopefully she'll realize what she's losing and come running back.

Before I could care less about other guys talking to her, now it's starting to bother me
That's a problem there. You're changing your attitude from indifferent and non-needy to the opposite, and she senses it. She was attracted to the way you behaved before, so don't change that. I know you were acting right before, because HB9's don't have sex with guys who act AFC, so don't let it get to you.

Stop calling/texting her. Miss a few of her calls, because you're busy, and when you do answer her be fun/flirty, if she doesn't respond in a good way, say you gotta go and hang up.
Maybe even let it slip or let her find out you're seeing other girls. You gotta be reeaally subtle about this one though, it can't seem like you're letting her know on purpose.
I know it seems counter-intuitive and that you're pushing her away, but these are the ONLY thing that works to regain lost interest.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Alright the story in a nut shell, this girl lives a few hrs. away, we've been on 2 dates, have had sex and have another date planned for next weekend. We've been talking for 3 months now. I did have her in the palm of my hand, she was always available, crazy about me, always complemented me, talked about how excited she was to see me, how thinking about our date would get her aroused,etc. Recently I had the feeling she was loosing interest, and lack of excitement when talking to me and then today i realized she had me on speaker phone and texting another guy at the same time. She's constanly pursued by every guy in her vicinity, but i know 100% she's not an AW. I need to get back to the stage of her being crazy for me again, before she was talking about sex, now she hardly does. Before I could care less about other guys talking to her, now it's starting to bother me. I've played keep away for a couple days or so, and she's initiated convo the past few days but I know the excitement is lacking, I need to get her back to that crazy for me stage again.

I'm thinking if I re-frame my thoughts into, she needs to win me back, I may be better off..definitely need some experienced oppinions, thanks!
2 dates in 3 months huh? You call that sh*t having her in the palm of your hands? Not even close. Do you realize that the prettier a girl is, the more guys who will talk to her?

You need to go no contact, but that may be totally useless. Within those 3 months, you apparently keep the attraction going. If a girl ever loses interest in you and sounds less enthusiastic, 93% of the time it's because the equation contains:

ANOTHER MAN WHO'S OFTEN TIMES MORE ATTRACTIVE OR GENERALLY BETTER THAN YOU!!!

The verdict is in.

It is shown beyond a reasonable doubt that this girl has someone else. You lost this girl. Count your losses and move on.

Case closed.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
We've been talking for 3 months now.

but i know 100% she's not an AW.

Be honest with yourself you don't really know that at all.
But it's a nice thought.

Stop being available as others have suggested.

I also think you should be finding some local poon.

These long distance/hours away girls are seldom worth the effort
in the long term.