Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neck Chain To Wear 24/7

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So long as you stay on top, she's the only one who has to deal with such hassles
I prefer the inverted cowgirl position, but not on the beach.
Yes, I know I'm lazy and I like spinners.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never encountered clips from either The Informers
Or The Stepfather remake?
No, but now that I've seen them, I have to say... nope, still not my type of sociopath.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you would do better
Well, most of my women have been C cups or larger. Depp's tastes run towards the waifish, with Heard and(If rumors are correct)Sherrilyn Fenn being his only two ventures into the realm of the curvaceous/semi-curvy

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, most of my women have been C cups or larger. Depp's tastes run towards the waifish, with Heard and(If rumors are correct)Sherrilyn Fenn being his only two ventures into the realm of the curvaceous/semi-curvy
I was referring to you mentioning Depp being submissive in relationships.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am wanting to buy a stainless steel or titanium neck chain to wear 24/7. How long of a chain should I buy? How thick of a chain should I buy? What style of chain would you recommend? I read that gold chains can break easily.
Sir, you are a 60 year old man, and asking a bunch of strangers what chain to wear?

Go on amazon, search "men neck chain" then buy a couple and try it for yourself. Or better yet, go to jewelry store and try a couple until you find the one you like. You can't be that directionless in your life at 60

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I was referring to you mentioning Depp being submissive in relationships.
Like most of us, he finds women's anger terrifying

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.huffpost.com/entry/why-youre-not-married_b_822088/amp *

No negative judgment against Depp from me, at least on this front

*Let's take a moment to marvel at how much different our cultural landscape was in '11. The f-cking HuffPost had no compunction about running what would today be labelled Red Pill Content

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most of us, he finds women's anger terrifying
I find anger displays often hilarious, which is why I've been attacked three times in relationships and was stalked by women I rejected. Back then, it added a little spice to life, but I understand why some men cower for anger displays.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bowel control soon follows
You're only allowed to wear diapers the first two years of your life and the last five. Once you start sh!tting yourself you should date Amber Heard and accuse her of sh!tting your pants. :cool:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I find anger displays often hilarious, which is why I've been attacked three times in relationships and was stalked by women I rejected. Back then, it added a little spice to life, but I understand why some men cower for anger displays.
So long as she's not chasing us through the house with a machete, or mistaking us for a dart board, and the bullets in her Glock for darts... Yeah, a woman's tantrums can be be entertaining, provided we don't take them especially seriously

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So long as she's not chasing us through the house with a machete, or mistaking us for a dart board, and the bullets in her Glock for darts... Yeah, a woman's tantrums can be be entertaining, so long as we don't take them especially seriously
and keep the sharp objects locked away

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I am wanting to buy a stainless steel or titanium neck chain to wear 24/7
Do you have a medical reason for doing so? Not even being facetious when I ask this. Unless "24/7" is being used figuratively here, you're talking about going to bed in that damned thing also, which would be bizarre behavior even in a 15 year old who's LARPing as thug from Crenshaw. Much less an adult man

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a medical reason for doing so? Not even being facetious when I ask this. Unless "24/7" is being used figuratively here, you're talking about going to bed in that damned thing also, which would be bizarre behavior even in a 15 year old who's LARPing as thug from Crenshaw. Much less an adult man
No, I don't. I just thought it would be easier to do so. I'm kind of lazy in some ways, but I can put on and take off a chain every day.