Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neck Chain To Wear 24/7

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am wanting to buy a stainless steel or titanium neck chain to wear 24/7. How long of a chain should I buy? How thick of a chain should I buy? What style of chain would you recommend? I read that gold chains can break easily.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long of a chain should I buy? How thick of a chain should I buy?
Both of these depend on your neck size and frame.

Example: I could say 18", and that would fit reasonably well for a lot of dudes. For me, it would be a choker.

Figure out how long you want it, how you want it to look, and just pull the trigger. Personally, I'm not a fan of the typical chain-looking necklace you see broccoli-haired Gen Z kids wearing. This isn't a question we can really answer.

If you're doing it for game, maybe get something unique and symbolic to hang off the chain as a conversation piece.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not steel or titanium, but obsidian

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I am wanting to buy a stainless steel or titanium neck chain to wear 24/7. How long of a chain should I buy? How thick of a chain should I buy? What style of chain would you recommend? I read that gold chains can break easily.
Are you a rapper or a 19 year old NFL draftee?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With such adornments, a guy will attract many C list actresses who prefer shi-ting in beds, rather than toilets
I can feel the envy.

Amber Heard was a misstep, but Depp is an alcoholic, so I'm not surprised.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No red blooded heterosexual man would've turned down a sweaty, fervid roll in the hay with late 2000s Heard
You never had a sweaty roll in actual hay, have you?

Actually, I hadn't heard about Heard before she shat Depp's bed, but based on that videoclip, I wouldn't give her the time of day.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I much prefer rolling around on the shores of The Pacific or Gulf Of Mexico with my lady, ala. From Here To Eternity. Or Airplane
You prefer sand in your anus, ok.

I fvcked a girl in a tree once, but that was more for mischievous fun than a good sex spot.
I prefer sex slings.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he thought she was as sweet as his other exes, like Kate Moss, Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis. But, uhh, alcohol...
He brawled with Moss also, and how sweet Ryder The Multi-Millionaire Shoplifter really is seems questionable. Recall reading an article in Talk magazine back in 2000 that described Paradis as "the leader" in their union. Talented an actor as Johnny Boy is, it'd be a catastrophic error for any of us to mistake him for an Oppenheimer-level intellect

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I hadn't heard about Heard before she shat Depp's bed, but based on that videoclip, I wouldn't give her the time of day.
You never encountered clips from either The Informers

Or The Stepfather remake?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He brawled with Moss also, and how sweet Ryder The Multi-Millionaire Shoplifter really is seems questionable. Recall reading an article in Talk magazine back in 2000 that described Paradis as "the leader" in their union. Talented an actor as Johnny Boy is, it'd be a catastrophic error for any of us to mistake him for an Oppenheimer-level intellect
I'm sure you would do better. He's an alcoholic, so I'm not surprised. Still, they loved him and came out of their own volition with positive statements about his character when Heard tried to paint him as the abuser.