Nearly all women are *****s.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of one type or another. the only difference is the price you pay, or the "currency" that they want. they may want to be paid in "support", love, attention, or whatevr, but they rarely want you just for your presence or sex. The exceptions seem to be either gals who are financially set by themselves, or whom daddy, hubby or somebody is taking care of them. If you are sterile, you seem to run into more of the latter types. Many ladies do not want pregnancy, at least at some point in their lives, but they still love to be "driven all the way home" and don't like (or dont trust) condoms or other methods of birth control.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, life's a b!tch.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is a BALL, dude. :) But such was not always the case. However, I did always have my shooting, hunting, good buddies and karate to distract me when the woman thing was not going well.

YouKnowI'mRight

Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
of one type or another. the only difference is the price you pay, or the "currency" that they want. they may want to be paid in "support", love, attention, or whatevr, but they rarely want you just for your presence or sex.
No shait dude.

Every single thing you do in life is because you want something. EVERY SINGLE THING.

Why the heck do you think someone else would be different? They want just like you and if you're not valuable, you're not going to get much in return in the long run.

This is why DEEP LEVEL VALUE is an irresistibly attractive to women.

PS: Always take care to see where the other fingers are pointing :rolleyes:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Right this moment time is 7:33 am, I've got a call from a prostitute friend of mine, she's 40 km away in a nearby city. I hope she's working there, and made some money. But it could also be that she has just taken a weekend and was with a guy. I asked her to take a weekend and come with me. I'm dressed, and wait for her to give me an address, I'm going to pick her up there.

Yea she's a b1tch.

Yea she needs me when she needs something from me, thankfully never money.

But life without a b1tch is a b1tch.

You see what idiots who can't get laid have to do? GAY isn't it? Well next time your anxiety for cold approach is peaking, you think about me.