Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Near death experience with food poisoning

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just released out of the hospital. Probably ate some wrong, and had a stomachache that lasted for 72 hours straight.

Funny how these moments make you look at life what's important and what is not.

We have only one life brothers. Make the best of it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, dude. It can be rough to have a near-death experience, but you do start to appreciate life more afterward. Hang in there.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it from a restaurant or home cooked?

my friends really make fun of how serious i take food safety but it really matters

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Food poisoning is no joke...was at a football camp as a teenager once and must have eaten an undercooked burger the first night and was basically puking and has diarrhea for the next 2 days...it was awful

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it from a restaurant or home cooked?

my friends really make fun of how serious i take food safety but it really matters
Home cooked. I made mashed potatoes and already saw a white pimple but thought "I shouldn't be a bytch about it ".(ofcourse I cut them out, but perhaps it was still conteminated) Well.., i felt like a bytch for three days and I'm happy the doctor decided not to operate me.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Food poisoning is no joke...was at a football camp as a teenager once and must have eaten an undercooked burger the first night and was basically puking and has diarrhea for the next 2 days...it was awful
Same, constant puking,while having an empty stomach.

I swear even the pain after getting your azz beat for 5 rounds straight in a muay thai match doesn't come CLOSE

Back, stomach and head pain are the worst things imo

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ate some baby potatoes recently that must have given me potato poisoning. There is a toxin in the skins. I cooked the hell out of them, so it wasn't bacterial.

Before that experience, I thought I knew what diahrea was. But I didn't. I didn't at all.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just released out of the hospital. Probably ate some wrong, and had a stomachache that lasted for 72 hours straight.

That’s SUCH a beta male thing to say. You could learn from your brothers here but instead you post this sissy shyt, and you have ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Just had to get a SS flavour to this. Sorry man.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Had food poisoning twice.

But never to a level that i would die, good to know you are back on track.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s SUCH a beta male thing to say. You could learn from your brothers here but instead you post this sissy shyt, and you have ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Life's a bytch,
Although I'm a lover
she identifies as a fighter
And punched me in the liver

~~yours truly, Gamisch---

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well ,on a serious note: I did come to the conclusion that I've been a fecking bytch azz version of myself for the longest time tho..

I've prayed abs cursed and prayed some more, today I finally woke up pain free...after 7 days. First chicken broth i managed to eat / drink without throwing up in a week!!!
(allhough I am full of meds ). Ive been extremely ungrateful and spoiled..eye opener was necessary.

Time to change it up. The biggest takeaway is that I will work my azz off to be a positive person. Feck all the pitty patty small bs. No amount of money, muscles or hoes will save you once its time. Its all replaceable..health is NOT!!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ,on a serious note: I did come to the conclusion that I've been a fecking bytch azz version of myself for the longest time tho..

I've prayed abs cursed and prayed some more, today I finally woke up pain free...after 7 days. First chicken broth i managed to eat / drink without throwing up in a week!!!
(allhough I am full of meds ). Ive been extremely ungrateful and spoiled..eye opener was necessary.

Time to change it up. The biggest takeaway is that I will work my azz off to be a positive person. Feck all the pitty patty small bs. No amount of money, muscles or hoes will save you once its time. Its all replaceable..health is NOT!!
yeah but don’t be expecting anything.
You could get hit by a bus tomorrow.
you could do it all right and get random illness

I know tons of slobbish people who are going Great

I know some healthy fkers who already died

where’s the contract? The one that says if you do x, y and z you live to 105?

It’s a good thing to do what you can, now, to change your future BUT here is the secret. Well, it’s not my secret and I’m not trying to sell you something. It’s just how I see things.

the only thing that matters is this present moment. You don’t listen to a song thinking about how long the ending will be, the length of the song doesn’t matter. What matters are the twists and turns, the key changes, the build up of tension and the release.

it’s not a race, it’s a dance so just strut your stuff, now, right now, as the day will come when you can’t strut and the song is over.

we might be saying the same things but don’t get wedded to the idea that you can really influence your health. You do your best, but all that matters is right here, right now.

momento mori my friend. I’m glad you had this gift.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but don’t be expecting anything.
You could get hit by a bus tomorrow.
you could do it all right and get random illness

I know tons of slobbish people who are going Great

I know some healthy fkers who already died

where’s the contract? The one that says if you do x, y and z you live to 105?

It’s a good thing to do what you can, now, to change your future BUT here is the secret. Well, it’s not my secret and I’m not trying to sell you something. It’s just how I see things.

the only thing that matters is this present moment. You don’t listen to a song thinking about how long the ending will be, the length of the song doesn’t matter. What matters are the twists and turns, the key changes, the build up of tension and the release.

it’s not a race, it’s a dance so just strut your stuff, now, right now, as the day will come when you can’t strut and the song is over.

we might be saying the same things but don’t get wedded to the idea that you can really influence your health. You do your best, but all that matters is right here, right now.

momento mori my friend. I’m glad you had this gift.
Hell fecking yeah,great post