Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

myspace for first time and already msgs... ?!

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i've been with myspace for ages but never actually made a profile. no pics or nothing. last night i edited it and put all my pics up. went to bed, got up and found a very interesting message... didn't realize girls could be so.... straight to the point;

Hi
I'm (her name), i seem to be new to this online thing. if you go thru my profile it would tell you more about me.. You seem to be very interesting.. I'm seeking a relationship.. Are you?.. Here is my email... (her@email.com) ,email me cos i feel on email is better than on here cos its a more easier and better way to communicate you can send me an email more so i don't get on here every time... I would be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible I've made some mistakes which am trying to fix and i hope it does not scare you away....lets get to talk on my hot mail account and we'll take it from there,you ain't got nothing to loose but maybe gain a new friend..
Yours Sincerely
Her Name

woah? anyway why email? why not msn... i dunno i think email is better? you get that thrill of waiting for a new message instead of instant messaging. any of you guys get weird message from girls like that ? here's her photo btw;

http://a846.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/m_3ce8173eaadaa3ad75ed10b842aaa14d.jpg

could be fake but who knows.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, if this works out you might want to invest in a new t-shirt that reads...

"From Myspace to my place". :crackup:

In anycase beware the dredded Myspace angle that makes fatties and uggies look like hotties.

Hopefully she has more pictures of her entire body on it and her standing up.

Not sure what she means about "mistakes" though.

Is she saying she's made mistakes with Myspace or mistakes in relationships?

Well who gives a fvck.

Get to know her and if she conveys she is on the rebound from some guy just use her as a fvck buddy without telling her that this will be her role in your life.

And eject at the first sign of b.s like "we need a break" or "I'm confused" and you'll be good to go. :up:

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, how would i reply to this msg;

Hey,

Thanks for your message. I have MSN but unfortunately don't have much opportunity to get on there, have added you though, my address is *heremail@here.com* Perhaps we could exchange a couple of emails in between until after exams when I'll be able to get on more?

- she doesn't sound too thrilled. she must be really busy (one of them girls). wonder if there's even much point bothering with this one. i can't really think of a reply to that.

what am i gonna say: "hey how are the exams going, hope you pass!" lol.