Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myers Briggs Personality Test

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear the results from the guys who took the test. For those unaquainted, it's a personality test derived from 8 factors, and based on your answers to questions, you end up with a certain 4.

I am an INTP (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving).

Read this and you'll have a *very* good idea of who I am:
http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html

Finding out about your type will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses in pretty much all areas of life. Not to mention that knowing other people out there have a similar world-view and thought patterns makes you feel like less of a fukking alien, heh (INTP's are pretty rare).

I encourage you to take the test, an *official* (non-online) one if possible.

Cheers,
Duke

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definately not a fan of this test. Can't be bothered explaining though.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This test tells you about your personality just as much as IQ tests tell you about your intelligence.

<useless>

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mby i'm just having a blonde moment, but where do u take the actual test?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have taken this test also and am rather disappointed with it's method. Many questions on it are far too generalized and are not an accurate measure.

Ex. In a group of people, you are...
A) Shy, and tend to wait to be approached.
B) Jumping in to conversations and adding to them.

Well, it all depends on the situation. Maybe 5 out of 30 times at a party you jumped in! But the other 25 you stayed shy. It's safe to assume that picking A would be accurate.
Now 15 times of 30 you were the life of the party. And vise versa. What do you pick? Maybe those 15 parties where you were shy was with a crowd of people who were cat-eating PETA activists. Do you pick A, or B?

Its like a buffet; how can you know what you like until you try all the dishes? How can you know who you are until you experience all there is?

Please note my bias, I took this test as a career choice kind of thing.

Last edited:

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
INFJ

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

you write well because you can formulate your ideas clearly... you have integrity and consistency

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations

They are usually right, and they usually know it

------

Interesting.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys can also try www.colorgenics.com and try the mood analysis, it's pretty accurate and also probably shorter then the test you took. I took the test (I think), but in order to get the full results I had to buy something.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with these obvious tests is that people lie to themselves.

For example, shy guys who *want* to be popular will answer questions pretending they are not shy.

As said before, an example:

In a group of people, you are...
A) Shy, and tend to wait to be approached.
B) Jumping in to conversations and adding to them.

A shy person who secretly wants to be outgoing will answer B. The reality is still A.

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me

ENTP. I took a bunch of these tests for our business school and was surpsrised at how accurate this was.

I also took another long battery of tests for various things as was described as a Creative Theorist, which they told me is very rare.

Creative Theorists are highly imaginative and excel at being innovative and conjuring up notions of what could be.