Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Wife Offered Me A Hall Pass w/ No Strings Attached...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I think you'd be better off outright cheating on her and arranging a threesome elsewhere
But technically it wouldnt be "cheating" because she gave him a hall pass. But yeah, he should have done the threesome without his wife finding out, he has a hall pass so it should be irrelevant if he lies by omission.

MajesticOne

Reaction score
If you're going to cheat on your wife, do it some place far, far away. Make up a company business trip. Any place where there's almost no way for her to truly prove you did it. That or buy a hooker.

I have never seen an open relationship end well. It pretty much universally ends in disaster.

MajesticOne

Reaction score
OP,

I am going to be completely frank with you. You seem like a guy with a good head on your shoulders. But you aren't happy with your wife at all. She likely feels the same way. Just get it over with and divorce her. You, and your kids if you have them (can't remember), will all be better off if you cut your losses and get out. The only thing you are risking at this point is making yourself look like a POS to members of your family, her family, your profession, and community. Relationship fall out is a real thing. It can impact other parts of your life. Trust me on that.

Just file divorce and cut your losses. You will be a much happier guy with your freedom back even if your wallet will be a bit lighter for a time. This kind of 3 some thing is just the latest evidence you need to end things now and not later. Sure, you can try the cheating avenue. But again, this can impact other parts of your life if the wrong people find out. So tread carefully.
I don't agree with this at all. A lot of men love being married and want to step out occasionally but not many men want to completely throw their life away to go back to being a ****boy late in life when they have kids and are comfortable.

Honestly, forced monogamy is kinda stupid and is largely at fault for most of this, but I assure you that nearly every married man I have talked to if I could teleport them to a fictional universe where they could **** a hot woman and there is 0% chance their wife would know about it, they would. And every married guy I know loves his wife and kids. Men just aren't programmed for long term monogamy and life makes us choose between our innate desires and being divorce raped and losing our partner/kids.

I think the middle east and it's multiple wives thing might just be more based than we realize.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with this at all. A lot of men love being married and want to step out occasionally but not many men want to completely throw their life away to go back to being a ****boy late in life when they have kids and are comfortable.

Honestly, forced monogamy is kinda stupid and is largely at fault for most of this, but I assure you that nearly every married man I have talked to if I could teleport them to a fictional universe where they could **** a hot woman and there is 0% chance their wife would know about it, they would. And every married guy I know loves his wife and kids. Men just aren't programmed for long term monogamy and life makes us choose between our innate desires and being divorce raped and losing our partner/kids.

I think the middle east and it's multiple wives thing might just be more based than we realize.
Frankly, I don't disagree with anything you have said here in this post. However, as you probably know, marriages become complicated mentally and emotionally speaking for both parties but especially for men. OP is a prime example. It sounds good to have your cake and eat it too, but honestly it isn't worth it. Money can be made again. Your integrity as a man isn't recouped so easily.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are ALWAYS strings attached. Open marriages almost never end well. There are too many strong feelings and too many people involved.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe (big maybe) his wife was trying to tell him something like "I dont really care if you f0ck other women as long as you dont catch any STDs, get them pregnant, and nobody else finds out about it, especially me, you better take it to the grave" but women usually comunicate covertly, she was never going to use these exact words.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are ALWAYS strings attached. Open marriages almost never end well. There are too many strong feelings and too many people involved.
Both monogamous and polygamous relationship model seem to fail. Poly type relationships seem to be worse. It's very different to have a poly model work well.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe (big maybe) his wife was trying to tell him something like "I dont really care if you f0ck other women as long as you dont catch any STDs, get them pregnant, and nobody else finds out about it, especially me, you better take it to the grave" but women usually comunicate covertly, she was never going to use these exact words.
A lot of women think like this. Problem is men get roped into having 2nd girlfriends instead of a simple ONS. The wife just wants to be #1 and respected. Most dudes don't realize they have plenty of hall passes as long as they're discreet and safe.