my sad story

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried everything to get a girl literally everything from trying to buy her stuffs to crying for her but could not get her and another guy got her easily. it's like she wants attention of that guy just like i wanted her attention. i don't feel bad about losing her but what i feel bad about is the fact that there are guys who are better than me with ladies.

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean if a girl wanted my attention and begged for me to love her then i am sure i would do everything possible to make her happy

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean if a girl wanted my attention and begged for me to love her then i am sure i would do everything possible to make her happy
Now imagine it wouldn't be 1 girl but a 100.

That's what it's like to be a woman nowadays. 100 simps per day begging her to love them.

And you're one of them. Why should she be interested in you?

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, Welcome to the forum. @AmsterdamAssassin is absolutely correct above. She is getting overwhelmed with guys just like you. You have to stand out from the rest. Looking your best is the #1 place to start. But that only gets you part of the way. Once she likes the way you look, then you have to keep her attention by being a combination of funny, mysterious, and interesting. Every man does that differently. But again, regardless of how he does it, it has to be different than the other guys are doing it. And no matter what your secret formula potentially will be, I am afraid crying and gifts will not be in it. Nor will bombing her with attention.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Then rewrite a different story and stop writing this one so you don't need to cry yourself to sleep reading it every night.

Your mindset is what needs fixing. Start there.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine it wouldn't be 1 girl but a 100.

That's what it's like to be a woman nowadays. 100 simps per day begging her to love them.

And you're one of them. Why should she be interested in you?
I agree.

But let's be real: THIS is EXACTLY how most men operate. To me this kinda thread is interesting because despite game,pua ect tuis is by default how men think.

This answers the recent trend of thread topics asking how " normies " find girlfriends. If she would date OP the next man would wonder how OP actually found her....the moment things don't fo as planned is the moment when a Google query brings sosauve a new member.

Op ,if game has a 1-10 scale,you are at 3 right now. There's a TON to learn if this is how you think game works. You see, beyond your view SHE was the one seducing HIM. So all he had to do was be him, while you tried to force something that would never happen anyway.

I'll salute you for trying tho..that is great. Just know that trying, succeeding and maintaining the relationship are already 3 separate skills .

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried everything to get a girl literally everything from trying to buy her stuffs to crying for her but could not get her and another guy got her easily. it's like she wants attention of that guy just like i wanted her attention. i don't feel bad about losing her but what i feel bad about is the fact that there are guys who are better than me with ladies.
It's simpler when you think of it as this: she either likes you, or she doesn't.

Now, the challenge becomes finding someone you like, that likes you. Simple, and you never even had to do anything... except, of course, become the man that you want to be, that the woman deserves to have - masculine, assertive, interesting.

Top Bottom