Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my problems, how to fix it ?!

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

wanted to share with you some problems i have, and have your opinion and help, because i know i can count on you, you guys helped me a lot in the past, it's actually a forum i like to share and talk about my problems cause you're honest and tring to help, appreciate that.

i have 2 major problems when it comes to DJing/gaming/seducing/whatever you wanna call it.

first thing first: as some of you may know i was a 'PUA' for 1.5 year, always approaching chick indirect, having a gameplan and always having 'what to say next' because i have a pattern that i used every time i was gaming a chick.
then i swish to become natural and follow this forum, readin the boog of pook/DJBible/articles.

since i swish my way of thinking and my way of being i also changed my mindset, i started the self improvement i never did until this day.

i must say thx to ou guys i really got great result on my self improvement.

but because i was focusing on myself i didnt approach a lot of chick, i did a few times, but not often, and it worked a bit for me, cause i was getting some result.

so since i swish my way of being, i became a bit 'lazy' to approach chick.
for instance, if i see a hot chick in the street, i dont have this mindset of an AFC who's repeating to himself that this chick is too hot to be with him, instead i'm telling myself, 'i dont give a sh!t there's other fish', 'no stress, i'll do it one day', 'i'm too hot for her', or more crazy, i'm starting to look why she's not good enough for me (weird hairstyle, ugly clothes etc.)

it's really driving me crazy cause it perevents me from approaching chicks. like today i saw some great chicks, but always this thoughts that hunting me.
i forced myself a few times, so i started to chat with them but after 2 minutes i have this parasites in my head telling me i won't fvck her because of her teeth/fingers/clothes etc. so im just going away.

i'm closing only in my social circle (a friend of a friend) or if i'm forced to talk to her.

what remedy can i apply to that ???

i can also give great advice to people (i tested that actually)on DJing and they are having great result even if i dont have much experience in the field (as a DJ, not as a 'PUA')

and it's really making me upset with myself.

another one that get into this category is that, when i'm proposing a date to a chick (activity/food/shopping/or no matter what) they decline.
im not saying something like 'hey we should get a coffe sometimes'
but i'm saying 'hey tomorrow i'll be at X street doing some shopping for my cousin's wedding, come with me' and i ALWAYS get a 'oh i cant, i got a lot of things to do blah blah blah'

so basically the only chicks i got (without penetrating - you'll understand when reding the 2nd problem) this last year was: my ex (who's in OI with me), a chick i met in a disguise event (friend of a friend), 2 other in my work (two young teachers, i was forced to talk to them cause i was with them 24/3, as a security guard of school's trip).

and everytime i'm kissing or making out with them is the same day/night, and not in a date of something like that, but if i want to meet up later (because i didnt close the same night/day) to close the deal, it's not working.

second thing: due to religious view, i'm not sleeping with chicks anymore.
i do play with them having some erotics game, fingering, BJ, licking etc. but i'm actually not penetrating anymore.

that's i think messing up with my mind, that sometimes when i'm about to KC or NC (for ONS or sex friendship) i'm thinking on what's gonna be next ? i dont wanna decieve myself by sleeping with her because i wasnt strong enough to hold myself.

recently there was a chick who wanna become sex friend with me.
i said ok but then i thought about this penetration thing.
and when i met her i didnt even kissed her, because i didnt want to get into penetration.
so i'm cloing always in a public place (like clubs/bars, or when i'm at work is in their room where other teachr can get in at any moment)

i'm starting to hate that situation, and i have no idea what to do to help that !

thx for reading :)

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like this pua / seduction stuff you've been reading is doing you more harm than good. so I would stop that and start fresh, talking to girls from scratch.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i stopped since i discover the book of pook and this forum (thx god ;p)

actually it's from the moment i stopped that PUA stuff and started to focusing on myself that i became that way.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do i want ?!

Do you want to meet new girls by cold approach and make out and finger them?
that's a good start.

i want also to be able to stop making these stupid excuses, even though they're not AFCs excuses they are poisoning my life and i can't get rid of that. i'm not having the result i want.

i also want to stop thinking on what's gonna be next, i wanna learn how be honest and clear with a chick.

see, you guy always telling people, to be honest and clear about their intention, that's a really good advice, but how to do that ? what's the proper way to start talking about it/anything else i wanna be honnest (not necessarily for penetration)

i can't go to bed with a chick start fingering her, and the desire increasing to that point where she wanna have sex, and then i'll say 'about that, i'm not gonna penetrate you for XYZ reason'.

i can't also say that, as i'm meet with her for the first time.
imagine we having some fluff talk and out of the blue i'm telling her 'you know, i'm not penetrating chicks, are you ok with that ?'

so to summarize it up:

- i wanna be able to make cold approaches without having parasites in my head.
- i wanna learn how to be honest about my expectation from her, and what is gonna happened between us.
- i wanna stop having this attitude that i'm to hot for a chick, that she actually dont deserve me. actually sometimes when a chick approach me, i'll make it obvious that i'm not interested for whatever reason even if she's hot.
- i wanna stop thinking, how can i be a DJ in a situation. i want actually to be a DJ. i have a lot of knowledge, i know that everytime i'm doing the right thing, even if it's wrong it's right cause i can learn from it, but i can prevent myself of thinking 'wait a minute what a DJ will do right know ?!'
- i wanna be the man i always wanted to be.
- i wanna achieve results, but actually i'm feeling like i'm not moving ahead, i'm not evolving at all.

for a little FR to illustrate my situation:
yesterday i went clubbing.
we were having fun with some friend and started to dance together.
this chick start to give me a little bump on my ass with her ass, so i did the same.
then she did it gain, so i grabbed her hand and started to dance with her ass2ass style.
then i took her in front of me, we started to dance together for a moment, but then i just ejected her 'because i was dancing with my friends' (notice the excuse) and i can guarantee you, i could 'fvck' (yeah it have a new definition for me now ;p) her hard.

WTF ?!!!

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
couldn't find the edit button so i'm posting a new reply.

- i wanna be less lazy (in every aspect of my life) i'm too lazy to move my ass.
- i discovered lately that i'm blushing easily (it's new, since i didnt felt that for a while) and it's really not good for me.
i can stay calm and a calm voice but my face being red, like saying i'm not comfrotable, and my body indicate a different thing (i'm confident)
how can i stop it ?

another FR: last night i was out as i was walking on the street i passed n front of 2 HBs, both of them stared at me like they wanted to rape me in public, and i didnt move my ass !