Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My penny stock plays

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, for today's bidness we have two sub-pennies that are getting ready to run, and you should consider investing in them. Note that I am a LONG investor on both of these stocks, I wouldn't come in here with flippers.

LCRE- Lecere Corp.- This company has developed a proprietary point-of-sale system for restaurants that eliminates all the wires and papers and INEFFICIENCY of the traditional ordering/management systems used today. It is an iPad app wherein a server takes your order on an iPad and the kitchen knows what to cook and the bill is tabulated instantly. It is on the cutting edge of the new "cloud computing" movement. Next week is going to be huge for this stock because they are getting their CE flag removed, they are releasing the results of our pilots and contracts signed, and a golden cross is imminent- cordon, where you at mang?

ENTI- Encounter Technologies- This company is launching a music video sharing and production site next tuesday. It's gonna be huge, the site is already getting big traffic and it hasn't even launched yet. They have prepaid for tv advertising on ALL MAJOR NETWORKS through Dec. 2010, and Lady Gaga is reported to be our spokesperson. In addition, ENTI is launching a newer, better online yellow pages site in July. This stock has serious life-changing potential boys, if you have a brokerage account with money in it, I STRONGLY advise you to buy in first thing tuesday morning.

*Full Disclosure: I own millions of shares of these companies and I'm going to be rich.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you not to touch magna entertainment stock with a 20 foot pole. could possibly be the worst ran company in the united states.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ENTI- Encounter Technologies- This company is launching a music video sharing and production site next tuesday. It's gonna be huge, the site is already getting big traffic and it hasn't even launched yet. They have prepaid for tv advertising on ALL MAJOR NETWORKS through Dec. 2010, and Lady Gaga is reported to be our spokesperson. In addition, ENTI is launching a newer, better online yellow pages site in July. This stock has serious life-changing potential boys, if you have a brokerage account with money in it, I STRONGLY advise you to buy in first thing tuesday morning.
"our"?
Pumping and dumping much?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, "our" as in "our spokesperson" for the company I partially own, numbnuts.

I've never been in a pump and dump. Your retort is meaningless, but it takes brass balls to invest in any penny stock, so just keep doing what you're doing.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts:

ibox = in investor's hub it's the full info of the company tab

ENTI looks like a total POS based on the website and ibox. No way they have millions of anything and only time Gaga is in the picture is when they are jerking off to her.

LCRE - LOVE the idea, been around restaurants and this would sell big, but again the IBOX - i mean they have QUOTES from IHUB posters on it pumping the stock.. HOLY FUKKING NEW LOW.

and this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEh7aAgIdlE

oh wow, jesus fukking christ what server is going to be going through all that bullsh!t, hard to see multiple windows when they are slammed?

Sell them both if you are up. As soon as you can.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Alright, for today's bidness we have two sub-pennies that are getting ready to run, and you should consider investing in them. Note that I am a LONG investor on both of these stocks, I wouldn't come in here with flippers.

LCRE- Lecere Corp.- This company has developed a proprietary point-of-sale system for restaurants that eliminates all the wires and papers and INEFFICIENCY of the traditional ordering/management systems used today. It is an iPad app wherein a server takes your order on an iPad and the kitchen knows what to cook and the bill is tabulated instantly. It is on the cutting edge of the new "cloud computing" movement. Next week is going to be huge for this stock because they are getting their CE flag removed, they are releasing the results of our pilots and contracts signed, and a golden cross is imminent- cordon, where you at mang?

*Full Disclosure: I own millions of shares of these companies and I'm going to be rich.
You do know that you are basically just buying a deep out of the money call option - might as well go to Vegas and bet it all on red.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Thoughts:

ibox = in investor's hub it's the full info of the company tab

ENTI looks like a total POS based on the website and ibox. No way they have millions of anything and only time Gaga is in the picture is when they are jerking off to her.

LCRE - LOVE the idea, been around restaurants and this would sell big, but again the IBOX - i mean they have QUOTES from IHUB posters on it pumping the stock.. HOLY FUKKING NEW LOW.

and this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEh7aAgIdlE

oh wow, jesus fukking christ what server is going to be going through all that bullsh!t, hard to see multiple windows when they are slammed?

Sell them both if you are up. As soon as you can.
+1. I'll be watching it...
For a non-penny stock though (long-term of course):
1) American Eagle
2) Nokia
3) AT&T

I'd sell when I get 10-15% gains on those and not wait much longer (unless prospects change in the future.)

I'll bump this thread up after a year. :D

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penny stocks are a suckers play. Whatever news you think you know is already reflected in the stock price. The only way you'll ever make money on penny stocks is through sheer blind luck.

Sure, everybody dreams of buying stocks for a penny, and then selling them for a dollar, but that rarely, if ever, happens. You'd have better odds at the nickel slots in vegas, and even then you'd get free drinks.

Plus, both stocks you mentioned have quite a bit of "overhead supply" which means that there are plenty of people who bought in higher than you, and can't wait to get there money back, which means it will be tough for the price to go back up to that level, since there will be tremendous selling pressure.

But good luck. I sincerely hope you get rich off these stocks, but I highly doubt it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ENTI is down 40% over the past couple of months - what a complete joke

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI a penny play some may be interested in is BRNZ. CEO is an ex president at walmart, and they have some interesting products starting up. So its a legit company. Hearing a big push to get it close to $1.50 is coming VERY soon.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
ENTI is down 40% over the past couple of months - what a complete joke
This is the Internet. What do you expect from some 19 year old who sells sunglasses in the middle of some bland American mall?

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anybody who admits to investing in pennies I would be wary of instantly. Oh well, a fool and his money are soon parted

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
FYI a penny play some may be interested in is BRNZ. CEO is an ex president at walmart, and they have some interesting products starting up. So its a legit company. Hearing a big push to get it close to $1.50 is coming VERY soon.
BRNZ up about 40% or so since my post. :)

Those of you who knock penny plays have NO idea what you are missing. Hell I made over $300,000 this spring on MMRF alone. :)

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ There is inherent risk that you are not mentioning about playing pennies/subpennies that is misleading and bordering on criminal. It isn't like you just throw money into randomly picked stock mentioned on the board and watch your money quadruple. Traders/Investors need to understand the extreme potential risk associated with Penny stocks, the importance of stop loss orders, problems that arise when a stock is illiquid, what a P & D is, the quickness and alertness you need to maintain with penny stocks and their movements, the importance of L2 screens, etc.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
BRNZ up about 40% or so since my post. :)

Those of you who knock penny plays have NO idea what you are missing. Hell I made over $300,000 this spring on MMRF alone. :)

BRNZ did a nice run so far, nice call.

MMRF is chillllllllling, I keep looking at the chart but it doesn't speak to me, so I am waiting to get in when I see some news

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
^^^^ There is inherent risk that you are not mentioning about playing pennies/subpennies that is misleading and bordering on criminal. It isn't like you just throw money into randomly picked stock mentioned on the board and watch your money quadruple. Traders/Investors need to understand the extreme potential risk associated with Penny stocks, the importance of stop loss orders, problems that arise when a stock is illiquid, what a P & D is, the quickness and alertness you need to maintain with penny stocks and their movements, the importance of L2 screens, etc.
I have gone over this 100 times before but I guess I will have to one more time. You talk about inherent risk in penny stocks...as if there is no risk in any of the Nasdaq AMEX or NYSE plays out there. Tell that to the people in Lehman 2 years ago, or ABK, or AIG, or Citi, I could name 1000's....or how about a stock I like...ARWR, where it just dropped 40% in a flash this past week because of a stock offering the company is doing. The very reason I like penny stocks is this.....penny stock companies for the most part need to sell shares to survive. Because of this, they don't for the most part put out bad news. They put out good. Nor are they affected by what the larger markets do. So if some idiot blows up an oil pipeline in Africa and the Dow futures are down 200 pts the next morning, chances are your Nasdaq and Dow stocks are going to open down, even if they had nothing to do with the oil industry. Where as a penny stock company? Would have no effect whatsoever on it.

Sure, there are risks in penny stocks. Mainly stock dilution. But anyone going into penny stocks should know that and play accordingly. You get in, you get your profit, you get out. End of story.

Macallik.....you are a relative newcomer to stock trading from what I have read from your posts. And from what I gather, you don't have a ton of cash right now. Penny stocks should be right up your alley. I know some penny plays just this last week that went up 400%-3000%. A $1000 could get you $10,000 in a day or so. Of course that isnt going to happen everyday, but I would like your chances (a guy without a ton of capital behind him) a lot better playing a penny stock that has the potential to move %5000 this week, then some nasdaq play trading that $20 that you can buy 50 shares of and that MAYBE could hit $27 by the end of the year. If you're lucky.

BTW I expect ARWR to rebound nicely later this coming week. Also expecting a run soon again with MMRF. Also, will have more on this later....but keep your eye on RTGV. :)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I have gone over this 100 times before but I guess I will have to one more time. You talk about inherent risk in penny stocks...as if there is no risk in any of the Nasdaq AMEX or NYSE plays out there. Tell that to the people in Lehman 2 years ago, or ABK, or AIG, or Citi, I could name 1000's....or how about a stock I like...ARWR, where it just dropped 40% in a flash this past week because of a stock offering the company is doing. The very reason I like penny stocks is this.....penny stock companies for the most part need to sell shares to survive. Because of this, they don't for the most part put out bad news. They put out good. Nor are they affected by what the larger markets do. So if some idiot blows up an oil pipeline in Africa and the Dow futures are down 200 pts the next morning, chances are your Nasdaq and Dow stocks are going to open down, even if they had nothing to do with the oil industry. Where as a penny stock company? Would have no effect whatsoever on it.

Sure, there are risks in penny stocks. Mainly stock dilution. But anyone going into penny stocks should know that and play accordingly. You get in, you get your profit, you get out. End of story.

Macallik.....you are a relative newcomer to stock trading from what I have read from your posts. And from what I gather, you don't have a ton of cash right now. Penny stocks should be right up your alley. I know some penny plays just this last week that went up 400%-3000%. A $1000 could get you $10,000 in a day or so. Of course that isnt going to happen everyday, but I would like your chances (a guy without a ton of capital behind him) a lot better playing a penny stock that has the potential to move %5000 this week, then some nasdaq play trading that $20 that you can buy 50 shares of and that MAYBE could hit $27 by the end of the year. If you're lucky.

BTW I expect ARWR to rebound nicely later this coming week. Also expecting a run soon again with MMRF. Also, will have more on this later....but keep your eye on RTGV. :)
everyone run, its the R word!!! :D

play big boards once you have 30k or more, then making 10% might mean something... pennies can make or break you learn how to take profits and it will be easier

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Thanks Cordon for the tip on BRNZ... I'm out at 30% gains... I finally broke even on all my losses. Hopefully from here on in I am green and choose some good plays!! :)
Also Cordon can you clear your inbox? I can't reply to your last message lol.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Yes I am a newcomer and yes I intend on playing Pennies in the very near future... but I have done my DD on playing pennies. It might be just my cautious demeanor, but the impression I get from your posts is that anyone who reads your posts can throw $$$ into your stock picks and become millionaires. Due to your track record, I think there is a discipline that you unknowingly (or knowingly) possess that you are taking for granted in others IMO. Like Oxide said, pennies can break you if you don't know how to take profits. You can be riding a 3 bagger and then turn into a bag holder inside of a regular trading day. The likelihood of this happening with a Big Boards play is slim to none.

Basically, I am already on the penny stock band wagon but there is a lot more to it than just sitting there and watching your money double.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a fundamental investor, I invest in companies where I believe in what they are doing and where they are going. The only technical analysis I am concerned with are Authorized Shares and float numbers, I'll look at a historical price chart to see where it came from and give it a small bearing in my decision on a stock.

I look for startups or what I deem to be undervalued companies who are getting ready to be somebody. I am in ENTI for their MM site and video sales platform, MM television ad campaign begins this friday btw. I have a huge holding in Lecere (LCRE) because their product is going to revolutionize the way restaurants do business, at this point in time they have no revenues, huge A/S and their price is at rock bottom, but they are announcing initial contracts TODAY and the CEO has pledged OTCBB status and huge share retirement at the end of 2010. When a spineless "safety investor" sees a company like that, they get all scared and go buy variable life insurance, then hate on real investors who use BRAINS, GUTS, and FAITH to get rich.

You can slice it any way you want, but the natural law of capitalism is NO RISK, NO REWARD. I have this debate with my dad all the time, he buys all blue chips and can't believe that I own millions of shares in startup companies.

I also own some HIGHLY undervalued gold miners, when just one of them starts to produce gold I will be a very wealthy man.