My online "girlfriend"

ColonyConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
i've been with this girl online since 7 months ago, we used to do webcam every night and talk for over 3-4 hours, we have an interesting chemistry together, and we both love each other (so called). Recently, like since the past week, she has turned into a depressed girl and is always saying she's not in the mood for this and that, doesn't want to do webcam because she is not in the mood, well i understand that she is depressed and she needs a bit space of her own, but damn it's pissing me off. We are going to meet in November, she's coming here to meet me, (we live in different countries).
I'm an engineering student, other than the fact that we dont have much girls in our course, we also don't have the time for a physical relationship, so thats why i let myself like this girl in the first place, i'm pretty happy with it too, sex is not a big deal for me, i get that in clubs whenever i want it. Well, here are some facts: she works, and she is a job interviewer, last friday she had this interview (she told me about it) with a guy, who spoke English only, and after the interview was over, they still spoke for 30 mins about random things, like you meet someone in a bar and speak about ****, now i wonder what was so interesting about this guy that she spoke with him about everything like a friend, but she refuses to speak with me over cam for the past week just because she's not in "the mood"?. As i said she's depressed for a reason she refuses to tell me because she says "it's very personal", i imagine its something related to her body or her period or something. So i understand if she is depressed and is not in the mood to talk to me, but why is she in the mood to talk to a random guy after the interview is over?.. i dont get this ****.
Last night we had an argument, and she said she loves me but i have to wait a bit for her to fix this depression and there is nothing i can help her with. i'm fine with that, if i find out that she has lost interest, its fine with me to leave her, even though i love her (and can't wait to meet her), but i'm able to forget about her completely.
So what do you think, i need some advice, on how to react to her, or do i need to argue with her or just give her space?. and please dont tell me to "leave it, find a gf in real life" because i dont have the time to do that.
btw, we are both 22, and i think her depression is something related to her age, idk. Please help me with your advises :).
Thank you

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple - delete her and move on. Seriously man, what fun have you had with her ?? Wank1ng in a sock whilst talking ?? Get yourself out into reality and off a computer screen (or don't bother). Way too much effort for nothing...

denverfan110

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have 3-4 a night to spend webacamming one chick and you have enough game to get sex at a club whenever you want it, get a real life GF. I know that's not what you wanted but you are clearly contradicting yourself here. This girl isn't worth your time doubting yourself and your internet relationship.

Seriously.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you havent fvcked let alone kissed her, shes not anything. Denverfan is absolutely right, you stated you have time to meet real women so do it! 3-5 webcam nights could be contributed to something now rather than later. Quit giving excuses for this oneitis.

On related note, withdraw attention.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all read the damn bible. You have much to learn. Everyone is going to tell you to stop this nonsense and forget about her. They will all be right but just for the fun of it I'm going to tell you what you need to do to fix this. Stop putting in effort. All of it. Don't contact her, don't text her, don't call her, don't skype, don't initiate anything. Act as if it doesn't matter whether you spend time with her or not. This dude that she was talking to is irrelevant. Don't bring that sh!t up and whine to her about it. That's what insecure weak men do. Stop having hours long conversations with her. Act as if you have better things to do, talk to her for a bit then end it. If she really wants to meet you make her spend her own money. Do all of this right and she'll either realize she's not attracted to you and stop talking to you or she'll be eating out the palm of your hand. While you're doing all of this get the fvck out of your house and game other women.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After having way to many of these online relationships, I can truly say you're living in a fantasy inside your head. Without a doubt. Stop this insanity, delete her info and get back to the real world. Her new sudden "depression" is most likely an excuse to not come and meet you next November. I've heard them all, and they always occur just as you're about to meet. And it never happens. And you wait another 3,4,6 months. And then something else happens. It's just like a Nigerian scam. The months and years will sweep on by. Where have your 7 months gone? Went by fast didn't it!? Yet no meeting. Come on.

Seriously, quit it now, and save yourself the agony. You owe her nothing.

PS: Another thing with these online girls: A real life local guy will always win over you and take your soon-to-be girl! You're 3,000 miles away and some dude gets to bone her because he lives 10 minutes away. Reality.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
ColonyConfused said:
Hey everybody,i've been with this girl online since 7 months ago, we used to do webcam every night and talk for over 3-4 hours
Dude, Rex is going to crash your fantasy and inject some reality into this situation.

Hey everybody, I've been skyping with everyday for the pass 7 months.

ColonyConfused said:
we have an interesting chemistry together, and we both love each other (so called).
Due to the fact hat I'm socially introverted and I'm more comfortable finding chicks online, I was able to "open up," to her and we seem to have good conversations via skype. Sometimes we even do that "freaky webcam," thing. Some how or another, I've made up in my mind that I'm in love with chick that my only interactions with come via my computer monitor.

ColonyConfused said:
Recently, like since the past week, she has turned into a depressed girl and is always saying she's not in the mood for this and that, doesn't want to do webcam because she is not in the mood, well i understand that she is depressed and she needs a bit space of her own, but damn it's pissing me off.[
Recently this past week she's been depressed because she's finally given in to the dude that does want to suck and f*ck. They're had a few twrists, and the n*gga got ghost one her. Now she's very "***** remorse," about it. I understand that babygirl has needs and we don't even live in the same country, but I'm a introverted AFC, I need to those titties and countenance on her face when she reaches her climax.

ColonyConfused said:
We are going to meet in November, she's coming here to meet me, (we live in different countries). I'm an engineering student, other than the fact that we dont have much girls in our course, we also don't have the time for a physical relationship, so thats why i let myself like this girl in the first place, i'm pretty happy with it too, sex is not a big deal for me, i get that in clubs whenever i want it.
We're suppose to hook in November and I'm the stereotypical nerdy socially introverted engineering student, I would make a valiant effort at hollering at the chicks in my classes if they're were some to holler at. I understand that while I'm surrounded by women everyday at my school and during my daily goings on, I've considered myself that I don't have time to pursue a relationship, even though I've allowed myself to become involved with this girl, I've also conceived myself that I'm happy with this half a$$ed relationship. Also sex isn't a big deal for me, I'll just jerk off to some videos on xvideos or go to the "club," and buy some a$$.

ColonyConfused said:
Well, here are some facts: she works, and she is a job interviewer, last friday she had this interview (she told me about it) with a guy, who spoke English only, and after the interview was over, they still spoke for 30 mins about random things, like you meet someone in a bar and speak about ****, now i wonder what was so interesting about this guy that she spoke with him about everything like a friend, but she refuses to speak with me over cam for the past week just because she's not in "the mood"?.
She met some dude in bar and apparently they hit it off. Of course, this was strictly a "platonic," conversation she had with dude. The thing is she hasn't skyped with me in over a week. In the back of my mind, it think it's because she's now "talking," to this new dude.

ColonyConfused said:
As i said she's depressed for a reason she refuses to tell me because she says "it's very personal", i imagine its something related to her body or her period or something. So i understand if she is depressed and is not in the mood to talk to me, but why is she in the mood to talk to a random guy after the interview is over?.. i dont get this ****.
As I said before she's "depressed," for some reason, I think it's because she might have f*cked or at a minimum fooled around with dude and now she maybe feeling guilty about it. I've even considered the thought that she may not only be talking to me, but some other dudes in her country, and now she's feeling like a hoe.

I thought we had "some thing going," after all we were being intimate via Skpe, but now this new dude enters the picture, (somebody that she can actually see, visit, touch, feel, and kiss everyday,) she goes and completely forgets about me. WTF?

ColonyConfused said:
Last night we had an argument, and she said she loves me but i have to wait a bit for her to fix this depression and there is nothing i can help her with. i'm fine with that, if i find out that she has lost interest, its fine with me to leave her, even though i love her (and can't wait to meet her), but i'm able to forget about her completely.
Last night the dumbest sh*t happened. We had an argument, (yes as ridiculous as it sounds, I had an argument with a chick that I've haven't actually physically met,) She told me (despite never meeting me in person and being around me,) that she "loves," me and to give her time to "fix," her "depression." In my heart-of-hearts, I know this is hoe game because she started messing with this new dude or somebody else and I'm not ready to deal with that reality yet, especially considering the fact that we're suppose to meet in a few days.

ColonyConfused said:
So what do you think, i need some advice, on how to react to her, or do i need to argue with her or just give her space?. and please dont tell me to "leave it, find a gf in real life" because i dont have the time to do that.

btw, we are both 22, and i think her depression is something related to her age, idk. Please help me with your advises :). Thank you
As I wrote this and proofread it, I realized how much of a b*tch I've been. Getting this caught up in a chick that I've never or probably will never met. I know what must be done. I have to stop communicating with this chick and approaching women in my own city, but I've never been successful with women and I don't know where to begin. I have a feeling that So Suave is a start and it would greatly appreciated if you guys can point me into the right direction.

Last edited:

ColonyConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everybody, all of you actually opened my eyes to a new point of view, that i was unable to see, this happens to me regularly though, i go crazy for someone for no real reason, knowing i'm doing a wrong thing, but i still let myself do it; i must be in love with depression and such ****. Anyway, thanks for the advises, i actually thought i'd give it another post and give a bit more information (i know in the end i have to end it with her, but anyway), like 8 months ago i had a terrible break up with my ex (real life gf, not online), and then i met this girl online and she calmed me, and i felt good talking to her. by the way, she is coming here to meet me (if she does), and we also have another plan, that she buys me a ticket and i go meet her, because i told her i have no money to spend on buying a ticket to just go meet her. i dont know guys, i'll just let it be silence for a while, i didn't talk to her today at all, even though she was online, i was invisible. i'm gonna keep doing it until she makes a sound. just for the fun of it, i'm not putting any seriousness into it anymore, i'm done with making childish mistakes.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ColonyConfused said:
Thanks everybody, all of you actually opened my eyes to a new point of view, that i was unable to see, this happens to me regularly though, i go crazy for someone for no real reason, knowing i'm doing a wrong thing, but i still let myself do it; i must be in love with depression and such ****. Anyway, thanks for the advises, i actually thought i'd give it another post and give a bit more information (i know in the end i have to end it with her, but anyway), like 8 months ago i had a terrible break up with my ex (real life gf, not online), and then i met this girl online and she calmed me, and i felt good talking to her. by the way, she is coming here to meet me (if she does), and we also have another plan, that she buys me a ticket and i go meet her, because i told her i have no money to spend on buying a ticket to just go meet her. i dont know guys, i'll just let it be silence for a while, i didn't talk to her today at all, even though she was online, i was invisible. i'm gonna keep doing it until she makes a sound. just for the fun of it, i'm not putting any seriousness into it anymore, i'm done with making childish mistakes.
Yeah man just chill out and let her do all the work. There's no need to have some dramatic breakup speech with her. If she wants to spend her money on you and give you free vacations then let her do that. Have a sex marathon with her for a few days then go back home and game other women. I guarantee you if you play this right you'll have a long distance fk buddy who's crazy about you. I'm not just talking out of my ass either. I'm telling you this because I've done it before so I know its possible.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ColonyConfused said:
Good to hear. What helped me was deleting all the programs that got me in that mess in the first place so I didn't see her in any way, shape, or form. Better peace of mind.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I speak from personal experience - back off. You're gonna get hurt otherwise.
Why not take your own advice? It seems so obvious when it's someone else insisting on staying in the hotseat...

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like hell, why you don't just move on? I don't see too much for hoping here.

ColonyConfused

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i broke up with her this morning, i acted like it's nothing important and i just have to do it, and she said (to feel balanced) that she cheated on me, but i'm sure she's lying because she's not that kind of girl at all. anyway, i feel refreshed. and dont even care about what she's feeling now. :) thank you guys for your advises, owe you one! :)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
ColonyConfused said:
thank you guys for your advises, owe you one! :)
You can make it up to us by speaking to women that are no farther than forty-five minutes away from you under normal driving conditions.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think you could've gotten something out of her if you played your cards right but if you feel it was best to break up with her to recover your sanity then that's fine. Never commit to a woman a billion miles away again