Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My most SOLID post ever: her qualifying herself and my interest leve

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to share something the pros know and I have always had a fairly decent grasp of until yesterday. This has been discussed every since this forum has been in place. NOW I totally get it. May I present the facts:

Her-27 & me-40
Her-2 small kids& me-0
Her- a 6.5 and she gets this because she is really sweet & me-I give me an 8
Me- Still spitting out pieces of a broken heart (thanks La Guns) from ex
Her-2 different babies daddys
And there are a few other things I dare NOT mention that are really not pertinent.
we- both work for med size company, different departments

I saw her yesterday morning and she was chatty. I have seen her several times in last few months.When I leave for home on the way.. I get a facebook request from her. I am thinking, "how the hell did she find me?" Well she sought me out and later in day said she had a crush on me for a while.

Later in the evening she is going out and sends pics via text wearing a sexy a$$ dress w/ nice cleavage showing, all dolled up. So..she is upping the ante
and Now she is a 7.5 easy.

My alter ego stops by on the way to work ( advance party, if you will-military jargon for people setting $hit up before other troops arrive.) Upon my arrival, she is still wearing that dress, but definitely NOT a 7.5...still a 6.5 on a ten scale. I find out about kids, babies daddys and absolutely no attraction. I am there an hour and go for work.

Me trying to stop all of this nonsense because I am not interested Today I tell her I am not over ex (which is true); I am too old for her; Not into kids. Her trying to qualify herself Says she will help me get over ex and treat me right if I let her; Her ex was older than me/ her parents. She will cook for me; If I continue seeing her she will blow me away with sexy clothes; I can come over no stress and see what happens. Sent a ton of texts

Here is what I am trying to convey: When and if you have done this with woman, it screams desperation. You are full speed ahead chasing and she is starting to back up and will sprint to elude you. NOW, I already had given her many reasons why we just cannot be and she simply will not give up and capitulate.

If you ever sense low interest, by GOD believe it and do not do what this sweet/ desperate cute thing is doing. Oh my it is completely sad. Attraction is not a choice as the phrase was coined by David D.

I would also like to point out WHY you NEVER qualify yourself to them!!! It makes you look absolutely weak; desperate; sad; pathetic. If attraction is there with both, magic just happens... You do not have to come on here or ask friends: You think she likes me? How did the date go? If chemistry exists it happens so effortless and is the opposite of my chaser.

I could be a sorry DJ, but I treat woman and people for that matter, LIKE I want to be treated. I could play her and hit it, then totally destroy her. (karma likes me already for my past transgressions.) The best she can hope for is a good talking about what I can give her (booty call) if I desire it. So she has a clear understanding what to expect. At this point, she would even get that twisted and develop feelings. Me being the Mature/ respectful DJ, I am trying to stop her from wrecking herself.

BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT QUALIFY YOURSELF TO ANY FEMALE! If attraction is present, you will know! If her interest level is NOT there, move on! What is funny is I did the same thing woman do all the time: I used read between the lines. Since they are most of the time better, she totally missed me trying to politely get her off my jock.

Some know I have been in a slump. It has done nothing for my ego. I am human first, then man second. A lot of men and women will get an ego boost from people chasing them. They will add fun to scenario and make people chase/ humiliate themselves further. I only feel sad for my girl.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I really like this post for two reasons. 1. The part about of there's no attraction move on. Makes total sense to me. Attraction is either there or not , of course you can create it but usually you'll see her being attracted. Lol I hate when girls get desperate like that it's a huge turn off and I end up ignoring lol. A+ post man. Oh and 2. From this I know what it means for a woman to qualify herself with you :p

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
the power to walk away is the ultimate weapon to have in your arsenal. sad thing is most people would rather grovel and beg

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
I really like this post for two reasons. 1. The part about of there's no attraction move on. Makes total sense to me. Attraction is either there or not , of course you can create it but usually you'll see her being attracted. Lol I hate when girls get desperate like that it's a huge turn off and I end up ignoring lol. A+ post man. Oh and 2. From this I know what it means for a woman to qualify herself with you :p
If the post at least reached one person, then I did my job and being here sharing and learning all the better!!! I have not ruled her out as a plate.... Never would be anything serious. AS long as she was told, I will not harbor guilt for doing it. Ultimately, NOT what I am looking for as I search for something meaningful.. She is just NOT it. When I say I am not attracted, not entirely true..I see her sexy qualities enough to do her... BUT now she is saying she is okay with just that... us having sex. In her mind she is thinking, "If we start having sex... It will be good..I will be a freak... Then he will develop feelings for me."

I see where she is coming from because in the past I developed feelings for a plate. Question you really have to ask yourself, "can two adults be Fb and friends?"