Reaction score
I've seen and studied them all..

fight club
swingers
bond
tigerland
cruel intentions
blah blah

Go out to bestbuy today and buy "the legacy of stone cold steve austin" for $20. This guy is my DJ role model. I know most of you are saying "he's a wife beating lunatic and an alcoholic" but just watch the movie. I've never seen someone more motivated in my life and it shows you how he turns his motivation into becoming the king of his domain. After watching this tell me if you still care what a girl thinks of you or if you'd hesitate to crush someone or something (fear) that is standing in your way.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to add "In the Company of Men" to that list. Hard to explain - its one of those you just have to watch. A couple of times.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IPalindromeI said:
I would have to add "In the Company of Men" to that list. Hard to explain - its one of those you just have to watch. A couple of times.
Saw that in the theatre and was disturbed by it. I remember it being really dark. Might be interesting to see how I respond all these years later.

American Psycho--for the character's attitude. Not for murdering.

Iron Man--just came out, but I bet in a while it's going to be one of those movies that gets mentioned as a DJ film.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just saw iron man... movie is pretty good and the ironman is a playboy after all but if we really would talk about movies where the protagonist is a playboy the list would get too long

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah Iron Man is a DJ movie, he fcks some hot reporter chick who bashes him with insults and questions the hell out of him in a interview.

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swingers and Cruel Intentions are the best DJ movies IMO. Vince Vaughns's character is amzing in Swingers. If you haven't seen them yet you should definately watch them sometime.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone needs to see 9 1/2 weeks asap.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Cruel Intentions guy really isn't a DJ in that movie though.

He's more or less a snobby confused metrosexual semi AFC mess of a human being who in the film's 3rd act gets then loses his oneitis then gets her again but then gets killed.

I think Ryan Phillipe is a great actor btw so thats no knock on him I'm simply describing his character and it was definitely not a DJ. There were moments it came close to being a DJ character but never was the character ever a true DJ in that film.

In anycase my absolute favorite DJ movies of all time are...

From Dusk Till Dawn ("Now is my sh!t together or is my sh!t together?") Clooney rules!!!

300- sure gay jokes and political criticisms aside I think in reality the film was a great (if overdone) showing of positive masculinity and the warrior spirit all real men have somewhere inside them.

Bret "Hitman" Hart The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. This DVD is a great DJ showing in my opinion because it shows how inner game and fully knowing oneself can get you through all sorts of troubles and traumas in life and you can still go on to be very successful. Bret has seriously been through a hell of a lot and has always been my hero since childhood. This DVD not only shows his wrestling matches but details the adversities and tragedies he's been through and overcome.