Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Ex still calls me...whats up with that?

bignick79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there fellow Don Juan-ers!

My ex-gf and I recently broke up, as a matter of fact, she broke up with me. The circumstances are complicated, but the basic problem was she constantly would accuse me of "gawking" at other girls. Of course, we're all human and we all look! But she would get upset and even a glance in an attractive woman's direction. That, in turn, really turned me off to sex with her. The constant accusations just made not want to have sex with her. Of course, this was a huge problem as this went on for several months. Eventually, it got to the point where I would start to kiss her or initiate sex, she would ask me, what are you doing?? That got rid of my hard on quick!!!

Consequently, she ended it because she said we weren't physical anymore and honestly, just getting to the point where sex would even cross my mind was almost a miracle being treated like a cheater for just looking at another woman. We were really great friends but this was just unacceptable to me. I cut off contact with her, for several weeks , but she still owed me some money. I should have just let that go, but we talked once and I let it slip out "I miss you" BIG MISTAKE!!! She tells me you don't miss me, you're just bored and it's all in your head. That really pissed me off and I just ended the conversation and cut off contact again.

Well...3 weeks later, i get a text...we had some bad wind here in Los Angeles, she wanted to see if everything was ok...i text back, yea, I'm fine...nothing more. 3 days later, she calls me and asks me out to lunch...against my own better judgement, i went, thinking maybe it had something to do with the money she owed me. It was a friendly lunch, no drama, no bullsh*t and at the end I just told her, I don't want to have to worry about the money you owe me, so lets just call it even? Honestly, i don't even care about the money!! This way i figure i don't have to think about it or her. Well, the next day, she texts me again....the day after that, a phone call! What gives here?? She ends it and now she's calling me 3 days in a row? I should just ignore her, but we weren't just bf/gf, we were really close friends, so it's difficult to just walk away. I know i need to, but it feels like she's trying to lure me back in by being nice, friendly, laughing and joking with me.

I'm just wondering fellow Don Juan-ers what's going here?? I know she's calling cuz she misses me, its just funny cuz she tells me I don't miss her and it's all in my head, but she obviously misses me but won't admit that to me directly. Give me your thoughts here, gentlemen!

BigNick

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
contrary to popular belief, just because you don't want to spend the rest of your life together with a person doesn't mean that person don't give a **** about you

i agree, that if you are having feelings for a person you need to next. but if you are honestly over a person, there is no harm in keeping in touch. the girl that brought me here, wee talk/text /email at least once a week and we haven't dated for 5 years. i want nothign from here, she wants nothing fro me, but we are very good friends.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it's ok to talk to exes if you are over them. I have talked to my ex-wife off and on for the past seven years since we got divorced. This year, she converted to Islam, and last month she married a guy that she had only met once. Of course he forbade her from speaking to me. Maybe I'll never hear from her again, or maybe she'll be divorced within a year. Either way, I really don't care. If you're over the girl, then nothing that she does really matters.

Curiously, you still seem to have feelings for the girl who you didn't want to have sex with when you were together. If you didn't want her then, it's only sour grapes psychology making you want her now.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I agree that it's ok to talk to exes if you are over them. I have talked to my ex-wife off and on for the past seven years since we got divorced. This year, she converted to Islam, and last month she married a guy that she had only met once. Of course he forbade her from speaking to me. Maybe I'll never hear from her again, or maybe she'll be divorced within a year. Either way, I really don't care. If you're over the girl, then nothing that she does really matters.

Curiously, you still seem to have feelings for the girl who you didn't want to have sex with when you were together. If you didn't want her then, it's only sour grapes psychology making you want her now.
The power of islam, making men act like men. What kind of married woman talks to her ex? I applaud the new man.

However this is different from the case of the OP, he is not yet over her and still wants to bang his ex. Concentrate your energy on new girls OP.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My uncle is a wolf, natural alpha male, ever since 16 years old he was with a girl, always new, always in their 19s and 20s. Chick that he was seeing when I was 15, and she was in her 20s, is still keeping in touch with his him and my grandma. I wish my ex's were keeping in touch with me, the way it is now I keep in touch with them.

If your ex is keeping in touch with you, to me at least, it says you're a Don Juan,.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
If your ex is keeping in touch with you, to me at least, it says you're a Don Juan,.
How so?! majority of women do want to remain friends after breakup. Its the real man that has the fortitude to cut that b.s nonsense and continue on with his life. I could understand more if the OP was banging the hell out of her and she was constantly craving his d1ck but this wasn't the case here.

Most friendships with females after you'v been in a relationship with them are not genuine. There is a constant need by women to be validated by their exe's that they are still attractive in order to feel good about themselves and they often resent the guy if they feel that he lucked out in his life choices/mate selection more then they did.