Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Ex Girlfriend asked me to delete her

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My Ex Girlfriend asked me to delete her on chat messenger ... by the way I got new gf

So i told her "You can delete me if you want to" .... so she didn't delete me and i didn't delete her .... it look like she don't want to delete me herself, but i must do it.

So i'm not going to delete her, but i insist that i'm not going to do it, but if she feels this way then she must do it. If she delete me i won't invite her again

What a circus lol

What do u guys think?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know...whatever. I'd personally delete her, seeing how she's your ex and she's just bringing drama into your life.

But you seem to enjoy it...so again I say,...whatever.

Sounds like you need some hobbies.

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
salsalero said:
What do u guys think?
What do I think? That you're being a huge woman about this. I imagine this is the same woman that went back to her baby daddy. Just drop this sh1t and stick with your current girl.

salsalero

Don Juan
Reaction score
fatdog said:
What do I think? That you're being a huge woman about this. I imagine this is the same woman that went back to her baby daddy. Just drop this sh1t and stick with your current girl.
lol, yes same woman that went back to her baby daddy

I'm happy with current gf and are sticking with her.

What i don't understand is why she herself don't want to delete me. i want her to do it rather because my logic is sometime in future she might realize or think that she made a mistake. She deleted me. Plus I wear the pants so I'm not going to allow a woman to dictate to me what to do.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salsalero said:
What i don't understand is why she herself don't want to delete me. i want her to do it rather because my logic is sometime in future she might realize or think that she made a mistake. She deleted me. Plus I wear the pants so I'm not going to allow a woman to dictate to me what to do.
Well, indirectly she is dictating what you do. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be asking or you would have deleted her by now.

So... I don't see where you wear the pants when you're sitting here asking: Why won't she delete me?

WHO CARES?
Don't you have your own relationship you need to worry about?

And stop trying to rationalize women's decisions. Waste of time.

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
salsalero said:
lol, yes same woman that went back to her baby daddy

I'm happy with current gf and are sticking with her.

This girl is already controlling your life because despite you having a girlfriend, you're still thinking about her and you're here writing posts about her. Delete her. Not just from messenger, but from your life. Don't think about her, don't talk about her, don't contact her, nothing. She fvcked up by dumping you, sucks for her.

You shouldn't be thinking about her "realizing her mistake" or anything about her in the future. She's in the past. What she does in the future is none of your concern. You have a new girlfriend, and you should be thinking about her, not your ex.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im glad the guys on this forum could help you with such a life altering decision....

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
im glad the guys on this forum could help you with such a life altering decision....
Haha my thoughts exactly