Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My epic pickup, plus commentary/advice

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit of a read, but well worth it. Trust me.

Way back when, like 6 years ago now I was seeing a lot of girls.

The period b4 I met my future wife, wow. ***** heaven. The week b4 I met my wife I was talking to a girl in a club in the valley who would not leave me alone, so I bounce and she follows, going "you are so awesome you are so cool, i gotta keep talking to you." And I go and sit at a table up the top of the mall. Bang, in comes another girl. I vibe on her. Got to fetch my mate who had a case of oneitis. I find out he's at the then Belushi's (op corner to rg).

Roll up. I am well known in the valley. The bouncers see me with different girls each week, have a bit of notoriety/fame.

I get in right away, fish my mate out. The girl who I am with has her friends roll up shortly after and we head off to get some pizza and a party back at their place. Bearing in mind I am just having NORMAL conversation with them, not even trying, just joking, vibing. You could tell me and this guy were down. We get to new york slice and I see the Yankee girl I had spoken to the week b4 that. I had been out with a female friend turned **** buddy that weekend cos of the Yankee girl in fact! (basically the week b4 this - or 3 weeks prior to meeting my wife - I had been at Belushi's licking tequila shots off my **** buddy's tits as my ex gf of some 3 weeks danced to get my attention on the pole/stage there with her mate. It was getting raunchy as they played one another off and my female friend was only happy to oblige. I could not resist sleeping with her the next day or was that her with me. Basically I was pretty hot to her by then, and she doubted if she was good enough. When your game is on fire, you know it is when all the girls doubt their ability to be with you - i.e YOU have to convince THEM they are good enough)

So yes, moving on. We are at new york slice grabbing pizza. I see see this Yankee backpacker and her eyes go super bright right away, she stops, screams, and runs up to me with a big hug. YOU!!! I introduce her around. She asks where she can find me. But I am kinda already going back with someone, you know. I live to regret this turn, but it was for the best.

So we roll to Norman park and continue to drink there. My mate hooks up with the blonde but does not have a great deal of luck. I would come to know that blonde girl was a crazy druggy skitter fool. No loss for him.

My girl, I STILL had to convince to **** me. She was depressed and a bogan. I ****ed her twice. And her blonde friend afterward didn't know how the hell I managed it. I let her in on a secret or two and made up a tale that a girl would get.

Game was just attitude, cool, and light teasing humor. Nothing more. No push pull, no fancy this. Being cool makes up for a lot. Not taking a backwards step. Not backing down, and being relaxed and not attached to the outcome.

So I call her during the week, this bogan red haired girl. She says a BBQ is coming up on Saturday. I say, fine, cool, will go. I hang up and call my **** buddy, she's ready to become my gf looks like. sorry honey. maybe in another time, she deserved a good bf. I did not mistreat her, but I did find another.

Saturday comes, I roll up. Bogan girl is giving me disrespect. Who knows what it was, but it was not me. I acted the same. I say **** this, and hang out at the BBQ. People start to drink. I chat a bit to my bogan lay, decide I am moving on from her and see what this BBQ has to offer.

Later on, a red car rolls up with some people in it, friends of bogan girls. Turns out one friend of hers wanted to check me out, since bogan girl has been talking about the hot sex and whatnot to her buddies.

So when bogan girl holla's out "There's Julie!" I knew what was up. There had been communication - about me. Great. I roll up to the car, just be me. It goes over well and the people inside are grabbed by my energy. Julie must have seen me, cos she said she came back for a closer look later on. She was meant to be going to another party, but saw me, and thought 'how the hell did Miranda get with HIM!?"

So later comes and Julie turns up. I had not really seen her in the car what she looked like, but I see her for the first time underneath the white street light (haha). Hot as. Bang. I am on it.

Miranda comes up to me and tells me about Julie. I had already pieced it together. She says I must meet her because she was asking about me.

NOW, at this stage Miranda thinks I am an idiot - just like her! But no no no. I am not. I was just being unimpressive/could not care the week beforehand, so I ran little game and sure, our sex had nothing to do with sparking attraction perhaps, just being horny maybe. And I was waaay above her bogan class.

I meet Julie. And because I had been around a lot of girls, I knew how to make the best impression. I know what Miranda was thinking......."oh mark may have gotten me, but I am a tramp, there is NO WAY he is going to be able to get a sophisticated girl like Julie! It won't matter if I introduce them, I can still sleep with mark again tonight in spite of my ****ty display earlier....he will be hard up for sex by then and horny!"

I kid you not, that's what she thought. It was verified a few months later by her and Julie too. Shame must have been on her face the morning she called up Julie, and I had just finished ****ing Julie in the bed, and Julie was whispering to me to be quiet as we both smirked.

So my method. Here is the game part, hope you enjoyed the background.

After a could not care remark (i knew I'd talk to her eventually)
"Hey, I will introduce you two, come on." I go up to the front by the low wall. I see her. I don't think, I just do. But I know she is more sophisticated than Miranda so I need a bit of charm and flattery.

1. Hard, solid eye contact as i walk closer.
2 Confident open smile, not too try hard.
3. Don't lose the eye contact, hold it.
4. She is smiling, I reach out to shake hand, hold it and turn her hand so its below mine, hold it a while longer, linger, and remove.
5. Friend transition. I introduce myself. After a little bit I go direct. "You didn't tell me you had such a good looking friend."
6 Charm : "where have you been hiding her?"
7. "This is Julie" pleased to meet you, etc.
8. Her eyes go bright. So BANG!!! Break into rapport. shoot the ****, talk about BBQ, Miranda, how they became friends, make sure to talk more about Miranda, i want to play them off a little even tho I KNOW Miranda and me are over (she didn't).
9 Some push/pull. At this point Miranda becomes disgusted and decides to leave the vicinity.
10 I chat for 5 more minutes and break into some light teasing and role play. (such as Julie can fetch me drinks because she is my new best friend and so nice.) I was giving her a role to live up to, and she laughed along with me, hit back good actually.
11. I knew I was in when she said that she was not intending coming, but decided to come support her friend and see what this new guy in her friends life was like.
12. It was mine to lose. But I had not done a thing yet. This was just the introduction. I knew I needed to make myself scarce. we part.
13. Note I only did kino on the hand shake and kept good eye contact. I am sure Julie kinoed me once or twice, light touch on lower arm. There was laughter. It was ALL as friends. But attraction was being born. In fact I later learnt that upon her first look at me, she was very curious. So body language was tops, handsome to her, whatnot.

A while later inside. On chairs. More teasing with Julie. Julie is in fact trying to make me qualify to her. I am not biting as I feel its beneath me. She can't work out why I am not taking her bait. I just tease her in return. She gets pissy (to which I do not get affected by) and tells me that "You have done your dash with Miranda too, you know."

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I need to increase my value, even as much as I know she has let slip some solid info. A game is going on here. Suss out this guy. I don't' know what Miranda is thinking. But I am telling her that it was a mistake to set loose this girl in her house. Also, remember, we got close outside so quick, but I want to create some distance for myself. I weave all this into the conversation. But I am not thinking about it. Its attitudes honed into me. GO calibrate people! :)

So. I remove myself again. And there is a shift in energy, so we all get up and party on. I of course wind up meeting her again. Miranda is showing Julie around some of her new stuff. Some comments about beer in the fridge. I tease Julie about not knowing about the freezer or fridge and that she'd just mess it up. (I remember Tyler Durden saying 'IF it was good enough for grade 2, then its good enough as an adult. That's what you want")

This is why my teasing was awesome. Who gives, its not meant to be logical, its flirting and teasing :) go for it.

Julie can't resist the bait. She takes it and we verbally spar. I make sure she sees how hot I can be as I weave in my attitudes and good points. This was planned teasing/revealing about me. I want to show her enough to keep her interested, but push her away enough to create a vacuum for some magnetism. This is sexual tension

We end up outside. Julie is in a whirlwind now. I make to go outside but get to the front steps, where some people are sitting. I end up sitting down, amongst a few girls and one guy. Great op here to show my alpha traits. The girls are banging on about some other dude and about being jealous. Julie comes up behind and sits on the top stair with Miranda, neatly perched together in some kind of show of unity. I run my "unaffected by jealousy" lines. You know, how I am unaffected by jealousy and I tell a little story that makes me out to be bullet proof and how jealousy is such a strong emotion and you can't let it get to you." Everyone was impressed. This is STORY TELLING I suggest you use story telling too. Its a cornerstone. (others would be role play - like when I told her to fetch me drinks cos she is me best friend and nice, stuff like that, misinterpreting whats she said in a sexual way thats her coming onto you, and cold reading, where you make something up about the person generally, showing them a side of them that they might not have known. shows social intelligence) I use most of these in this. among others.

So the girl is too upset to go on now without this dude who is somewhere nearby and I tell her to sort it out now and forever. She goes. I was showing compassion here. A CONTRAST

I'm ****ing bullet proof........AND compassionate about the very thing I was bullet proof about!!!

A true gem. But please be contrasting as often as you like. What a whirlwind to be swept up in.

So shortly after, the girls have gone leaving only Julie and Miranda. I decide to talk briefly with them. But its not happening. I know this is only in the way I approached, this situation just don't work. So I gently push them away psychologically but softly on the stairs....something like "there are people out the front, would be cool to drink on the footpath." Since Julie is upper class sophisticated, drinking on the footpath is pretty uncool. She is like "No it wouldn't. Thats really lame." I ignore her comment, but think it would be rude to her, so I make it into a laugh. As I walk away she tells me she is not going to come out there and drink like a loser on the footpath so I might as well go ahead.

Oh and BTW,I did not see Julie and just settle on her. I never narrow my choice to one girl.

So I end up sitting on the fence. And lo and behold! Julie is nearby and chatting; she is kind of engaged in a light convo with a guy and Miranda is nearby. I re-engage Julie - pulling her with ease off the guy....poor sucker, stood no chance. I am thinking no sense losing her. My reality is stronger, my frame is stronger, my alphaness bigger, and my gaze more powerful, so she is truly over me like a rash. I did want her. And I wanted to PROVE IT TO MYSELF and to anyone else watching. This sparing and dancing had gone on long enough. I wanted to STEP UP, and TAKE her. Right then. But under the surface, in a cool way. :) Composure. lol....oh i was to get composure, alright....

I tease her. I joke. I tease again. Before you know it she is really into it, and I mean REALLY. Kind of pissed off too so maybe i took it too far or was not fun enough. Whatever it was, it was good anyway, because she is touching me now, and pushing me, and I am daring her to push harder and try and get me off the fence, calling her a weak girl, and this and that. Well she is laughing all the time, so whatever OK....and then she gives me this big push when I least expect it.
I am totally taken off guard. I fall back, almost catch myself, but then lose it, and topple backwards, drink in hand. Julie is screaming hysterically, over and over while at the same time she is running around the low concrete fence! If I wasn't like wtf, i would have laughed. She is crying almost, i kid you not, she was so shocked and upset. She thought she had caused some real damage.
Well I land and roll on my back - mostly because the ground was sloped and allowed it. I save my beer. And then she is running around the fence to get me. By the time she gets there I am already standing. I was able to do a reverse roll and stand up in one movement! lol. She is fearful and full of concern. Brushing me off, and filling my whole senses with womanly energy.

I basked in it. She is saying sorry sorry sorry!! I didn't mean to, etc. I look at her, and she is looking at me to see what my reaction is. So I say "Don't say sorry, just don't do it again.'

I did that ******* like thing on purpose. I don't want to ever have to react to her in this phase too much....i want her reacting to me. Also, It shows leadership, and dominating frame and reality.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is fully agreeing and grateful I am not pissed off at her. I break the tension cos I can feel it, and joke with her about the push.

I QUALIFY HER Tell her even tho she pushed me off the fence, I think she is pretty cool. One of the coolest people I have met in a long time. I turn it and say I am not so sure after being pushed off, but you know.... - leave it hanging. I Like her smile, I never knew Miranda has such a cool friend. Qualification done. (it was a while ago, so lets say this is within 20% of what I actually said word for word).

But we are close now. I tell her she smells good. I am looking into her eyes. She continues to brush me off. Care. We are bonded, I can feel it. So can she. We have been through a bit. I escalate almost immediately in the white of the street light. You smell good. I am touching her shoulders now. We are very close, her lips are right there. I brush back her hair. Your hair feels sooo soft, its lovely. mmmm it smells good too. She is smiling, she knows whats going on.

By now she has gone all girly on me, all submissive and under my spell, so to speak. She is in my power, if you know what I mean. She was one of those girls, I had her, she relinquished herself to me. It was like she was saying "I believe you are a strong man. You direct me now, its your call. Oh, and please kiss me."

So I knew that's what was going on, so I kissed her. And she ****ing loved it. It got hot and steamy there for about 5-10 mins. I had to call it off. I have to say it was hard because it was so hot.

So I break it up and say lets go back in for another drink.

We do that. This time inside we sit closer but we don't want to show what happened to Miranda, so we stay slightly apart.

We end up making out again on the other side of the house. I keep the sexual tension high. Break it sometimes to just start it all over again. Push/pull. Make out later underneath the house. Was full on top of her on a table. But I knew she was no tramp and this would not be going any further. I still wanted to see how far I could take it. Which was far, but no sex or anything.

Julie keeps asking what if Miranda finds out....then giggles and we would go off and kiss. she is 19. I was 23/4. It was sneaky and hot, and I knew I was not going to be with Miranda but she somehow seemed to think that I might want to be with Miranda. She later told me this was so hot, because she knew I was way better than Miranda, and that she felt she was doing me a favor. She did not know that I had already made up my mind.

Later still. Miranda has cottoned on. Wants me back, but its bed time. I have Miranda asking me to sleep in her room, and Julie saying she is sleeping on the couch, and I am saying that's where I am going - the couch. Big couch BTW. A little girly tiff ensures, whereby I am fought over. Then Anita comes in (mirandas friend from week b4 who got with my mate briefly) and says she want to sleep with me. it was funny and a bit ****ed up, cos I already had a place to crash, which I told them. The same couch as Julie, whether she is there or not. And if not there, I was going home. (this is interesting, because rather than let them decide the main argument, I decided it, and all she had to do was say yes or no to the couch, which lets face it after all that went on, plus the fact that there was no where else to sleep except in her friends bed, was a given pretty much she would say yes and not cave in to the social pressure from the friend. Clarifying: which is why I did this - to remove one thread of doubt from the equation, and hope that she would chose the strength option which I provided. She did.)

And then all I heard for a few minutes once lights went out was Miranda saying how this was "bull****" and that she did not disrespect me when I came round at first. she was apologizing. I felt sorry but I had my mind and hands full, and lips too. I knew this was more than just a pick up. This was an ace move, and I would be happy to make a girlfriend out of this classy and cool girl. To hell with those who I felt were inferior choices for me.

At the same time, it was annoying. Girls had become annoying. The game was good, but it got tedious. Just like that girl who would not leave me alone the week or two before, or my ex's dancing for my attention, or the Yankee girl interrupting a pickup whereby I could have gone with her, or like my **** buddy who now wanted to be my gf. Tedious. lol.

High quality problems. And they all said Julie was too sophisticated to fall for my ****

haha

And well, I just connected on the couch with Julie, left out all the teasing and jokes. Just full on connection. This is so at odds with my previous years anti-talking pick up efforts. We had a close connection kiss, how sweet. I knew it was a connection kiss because it happened at a big connection moment, pretty romantic. So we had something in common. 2 things, we wanted to **** but couldn't and we really liked each other beyond that.

Had all those girls around me, but I felt lonely in a way too. And remember the wonderment of the womanly energy of julie brushing me off...lol.....it was time to settle down.

But I had learned something very important in those 3 years of game.

Girls are girls. Low class, high class, bogan or princess.

Fairytale disclaimer: I stayed on the couch and immediately pledged that I would see her again. I did it hoping for sex. I did not get it for 3 weeks later. But I had been having so much sex my **** felt like it would fall off.

So I settled down with that girl, ditched all the others and the rest is history. Later, Julie would tell me that she kept myself and her quiet to her friend, saying that she had stopped seeing me. But the gig was up eventually. There was this whole sneak thing..not due to shame but because the girls did not want some random guy breaking up their good friendship. It was a kind of rich girl/poor girl friendship and it worked somehow. Miranda would see it as Julie stealing her guy and Julie would see it as I was the one making the choices. I said as much. They remained friends. But they stopped being friends after 3 years. POINT: NEVER MAKE IT THE GIRLS FAULT, she doesnt want the blame or weight :)

Just goes to show. Never give up, never narrow your choice, and never not have fun or care too much. Life just happens, so give it your best go.

And no girl is too rich or too sophisticated, or too bogan for game. It all comes down really to a few critical moments in all that fun and teasing. IN those moments, you don't back down, you stand up and be a man, and you remain cool in the storm.

That's the difference. Composure.

So go. Calibrate. Have fun. Learn composure. Roll up - and take what you want! :)

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
And as a final note. What about the next day? I wake up and she is not on the couch anymore. She is up having breakfast. I get up, hang around for a bit, still a few people there. Hang-over vibe with folks. A bit later after some toast, haha, I sit back on the couch near her, and say hi again. She is much colder than the night before. POINT: how she felt last night is not how she feels today. Girls LIVE IN THE MOMENT.

I am still getting to know this aspect and I think, oh ok.....but I make some light conversation, and I hit her up for her phone number. She is apprehensive to give it to me. I KNOW, RIGHT?! WTF. But she is, saying she doesnt usually go that far with guys. Hell she doesnt even kiss random guys usually. (anti slut thing, cos i found out she had once or twice done a small kiss at a club, but never gone as far as she did with me, like full groping, grinding, dry hump ****, lol) so I am like, hmmmmm, weird from my point of view (to myself) but I can understand that....And I push for the number. She gives it, saying that she thinks I am not interested in her. She tells me later she thought I would never call her. And she did not care if I did or didn't.

This is women for you. One night, emotional high, next day emotional low....likes you loves you, hates you, wants you.....so I call her up after about 6 days and arrange a second date. It goes for 12 hours, many venue changes from coffee at 2pm, to her place an hour later and we chat with her friends; to my place to pick up a mate so we can go out, head into town then back to her place around 1am. I sleep over, but no sex, just hot makeouts. I keep this up for a few weeks, visit her once or twice a week, and bang, its on. Point is, I showed her a great time....and the whole thing was HOT, then COLD, and I had to prove myself all over again. This is women....appeal to her mood, not her logical mind. Dont convince her with logic. :)

That started a 6 year relationship with kids. What I did from then, is I brought her into my world. An extension of game. Game never dies, I guess you are just nicer and more supportive with time, and give her more of your time. Be cool. After 3 months I told her I liked her a lot and considered her my gf. I wrote a short letter with a cd and song. (tried to be romantic come on). I stopped short of saying I was fully head over heels, and she was dissapointed with that, as she already was. 6 months in, she told me she loved me, I did so back to her. She ****ed me like a wild animal that night. This is game people. It just gets better once you are ready to bounce with just one great chick. You just gotta know what to do once you find her. When you know how to make it fun and you know how to please her in bed, you dont always want more than one girl. This should be your goal eventually, dont get caught on the multiple women thing forever, tho you dont have to get married.

Of course I am single now, but we still like each other a lot. I didnt expect this to venture into marriage territory, but it can be a good thing. I guess my philosophy on marriage is that its not a requirement at all; in fact I see a future whereby there is no such thing as marriage but more of living/child rearing agreements that are less bound by law. Marriage did not make our relationship better. She asked me btw. When she fell preggas. I think that we should all strive at one point to get a good long term gf. At some stage, get one, then drop out, whatever. I think the next stage the community should expand to is relationship game and advice. Those 6 years were definitely more forfilling, but you need to have solid inner game handled. And its a circle, cos that will help you in pickup too. And no, the sex never lagged. Its always re-seduce, re-seduce. Sex got better actually. As long as you dont tire of her looks and she keeps herself fit.

I am biologically successful, and I have a great system of support and forfillment there, its only a positive. But its not for everyone. But girls are no where near as important to me as they were way back when.....I am at a more healthy place, and I guess thats the message I am trying to get across. An endless stream of casual lays is not rewarding in the long run. Thats the message. So it doesn't matter who you use this stuff on, whats important is you and how you feel short term and long term. Them too, add value to their lives.

Its a fallacy that single guys get more sex than exclusive relationship couples. Unless you are one hell of a pimp. My point is, dont get stuck on casual lays forever. Few guys can tolerate it, cept clooney maybe

Ok, thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is longer than Pook's posts! :crazy:

What's the one sentence summary for those who have a life?

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

its really one that has to be read. there are many messages.

but take life by the balls springs to mind.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cliff notes version please or I won't bother.

I'm interested but c'mon it doesn''t have to be that long.

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
amazing read. thanks for writing that all out, i absorbed so much and i felt like i got an inside glimpse into your complex mind. you are in a very good place my friend!

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
GoodButNotGreat said:
amazing read. thanks for writing that all out, i absorbed so much and i felt like i got an inside glimpse into your complex mind. you are in a very good place my friend!

thankyou. It took a while to write, and I am glad you read it. I am trying to give back to the community with this. I want to help you guys if I can

To those that did not. It goes over my stages and insight, from a dude with 4 dif fks in the past few weeks, to using his new social circle to bang another girl, and going to a BBQ, then seeing the chick he wanted to be with for possibly a LTR. I did so, and I discuss how I gamed her, and then, it lead to marriage.

I urge all to read it in its entirety. It uses so many principals of game in it, and mindsets, you'd be foolish not to.

Its a basic overview of my life at that point. Its a success story....from nothing, to women, to a good LTR and marriage. With game.

Do read it, and thanks to all who did/r going to. Its a great snapshot, guys.

Remember, the posts are what everyone aspires to by doing this stuff....I am showing you it is possible for anyone to do it. So if you ever get down, look at my story. Its possible, and in fact, i'd say its very easy if you have a few simple tools in place.