Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My begginer's game plan

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal here is to make her REALLY start to doubt herself. My theory suggests that if you do this right they will hate themselves, their curves/beauty didnt cover up whatever the f "turned you off" IN THE FIRST DATE!!! They will be asking "what have I done? How come I was not able to seduce him? Am I fat/ugly?"

The anxiety will literally make her, temporarily, insane. And thus, her hormones will do the rest, she will be worshipping the very ground you walk in (in theory) It should work extra well if you are a 5 and she is a 10, she will be thinking why she was not able to seduce a mere 5!

Structured, summarized and condensed Steps:

1. Be nice on the first date, be very nice. However dont be spineless, but dont be a douche either, be a gentleman. However, appear a bit distracted.

2. Imply that you cannot be seen together (e.g. Her: "hey lets take a picture" You: "NO...I mean, no...I got a bad hair day" or something cheesy like that, but its like you dont want to have any "evidence" dont be shady like a criminal though lol)

3. Keep giving some compliments, make her feel good etc. but no real validation. Remain almost emotionless, as if you dont mean what you are saying, if she calls you out on it, tell her you mean it.

4. Generally, have fun in the date! And have a great time. Make it extra fun for her make her laugh etc, DON'T BORE HER! Make sure she is having fun! And while she is at her happiest, end the date. Make sure to build attraction/connection!

5. Dont suggest the possibility of a next date, a "we'll see" will suffice.

6.After the first date, CUT OFF ALL CONTACT!!! The only reason she should be talking to/texting you (for no more than 3 minutes, after that tell her you gtg) is that she initiated contact first. However, be civil and non-chalant about it. Don't validate her ffs! DO give her something to nibble on though.

7. After like, 3 weeks or so if she contacts you like 3 times within that time frame, casually setup a second date.

FLAKE ON HER! Just say something came up, be emotionless about it.

8. [optional] show up with a fat girl, then she will start comparing herself to her.

9. Congratulations you now have a clingy hot chick(?)

I just want to know if I am doing this right. Any experienced DJs have anything to say/have done something similar?

Title edit: My Beginner's game plan

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will get cut by a crazy b!tch lol

but it sounds like it could work, you make me wanna ask a girl out already and try this though lol

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm.. yeah.

Take this whole list and ditch it.

First of all, lists are good for two things: Work & Losers.

Second of all, lists SUCK.

In all seriousness, do you think you are going to follow all these principals to a tee?

Seconds question; Do you think that you're going to be relaxed & have fun on the date if you're thinking about all these things?

My advice: Keep the important principals in mind.

That is, have fun & make her laugh.

The rest is gravy.

Go in there with your previous mindset and you're going to be nervous as hell and you're going to sound like you're reading off a teleprompter. Just go with the flow & take what comes to you. Be fun & smile. Make her laugh at things, whether it's other people or herself.

A great poster on here once told me that if you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. And it's about damn near true.

You see all this overbearing bullsh!t goes out the door when you just have the mindset of having fun. If your goal is to have a good time, you're most likely not going to be overbearing. And if you make this girl laugh, you're not going to come off as overbearing even if you're forward with her.

And all this bullsh!t about cutting contact.. well take it from me; it's for the birds. And all of the other experienced DJs on here will tell you the same.

If you already have things going on in your life then naturally this woman should not be the first thing that comes to your mind everyday. Naturally, you're busy. Naturally, you don't think of calling her the very next day.

None of this counting the days BS, that's just going to get you strung out over this girl. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you don't care about her; it will only make you care about her more.

Go with the flow. If it's a good date & you feel as if she had a good time, then don't hesitate to ask her to do something else a day or two later. If she's smiling a lot and you practically have her laughing so hard she's wet in her panties, then just go ahead and kiss her right there.

It's more about adapting than it is preparing.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if it's a joke then it's mildly amusing

if it's for real....

naaaaaaaa. it can't be for real.