Music Industry produces AFCs

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true.

Let's get our facts down shall we ?

What's the best form of music that sells all around the globe right now ?

R&B,Hip-Hop, Pop, Dance, and the like.

All the above forms of music talk about one single thing, LOVE. Love is a great thing. But a rare thing ,that if you don't know how to handle your emotions, and label "LOVE" in every reaction of your chemicals inside your body, you are bound to be hurt, you are bound to make mistakes just like an AFC. You are bound to hope and fantasise, and make stupid moves, Just Like an AFC.

Why would you do that? BECAUSE BASICALLY MUSIC IS ALL ABOUT LOVE. That the teenagers listen to it with out knowing it, developing into a successfull AFC.

Don't you agree?

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
John Meyer (or something like that)... I simply can't stand his music. Not so much his sound, just his message... it sickens me to my very soul.:(

One of his songs goes something like this: "come back to bed, don't leave me alone, let me be your emotional tampon forever and ever, I live to kiss your ass, etc."

Pop music has always been sappy, AFC material. Oh freaking well.:rolleyes:

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hardcore hiphop and some rock dont talk about all that mushy crap.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of his songs goes something like this: "come back to bed, don't leave me alone, let me be your emotional tampon forever and ever, I live to kiss your ass, etc."

Pop music has always been sappy, AFC material. Oh freaking well.
Funny comments once again, Spike.

Don't forget "your body is wonderland":rolleyes:

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to think that hip-hop and pop teaches teenagers how to dress up like poor people and say things like "wazup homie!".

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THATS RIGHT, SO LETS NOT LISTEN TO MUSIC BECAUSE ITS AFC!!!!!11!oneone!!!!1111

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn... why do you guys worry so much about what makes AFCs? It seems 75% of the posts these days are "Bla bla is soooo AFC". And about 99% of the time those posts are worrying about absolutley nothing. Listen to what you want to. Stop worrying.

Keasbey Nights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_Dragon
John Meyer (or something like that)... I simply can't stand his music. Not so much his sound, just his message... it sickens me to my very soul.:(

Pop music has always been sappy, AFC material. Oh freaking well.:rolleyes:

He probably gets laid more than anybody on this board.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
u know what, i was just thinking about this...it does moderate a lot of people's behavior and even soften them...like "cry me a river" / JT and every other track by linkin park...just sounds like whining.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You and the rest of the world have bigger problems. I agree with souporman listen to what you want, if you don't like something don't listen to it, and don't complain about it.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I listen to music for the artistic/musical aspects, such as vocals, production, lyricism (the way the words are constructed into a verse, RATHER THAN the content of those words).

Usually I don't concentrate on whatever "AFC message" they're trying to send, I just like to listen to the music.... dont you?

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
The topic of AFC musicians comes up every couple months. Musicians can get by with singing romantic songs that show how much in love they are with a girl. Why? Women already perceive musicians as bad boys so when they show a sensitive side women do not perceive them as being weak.

If the normal guy on the street tried that approach he would be labelled as a wimp and shot down immediately.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Don't forget "your body is wonderland":rolleyes:

I tried to forget. Thanks for reminding me.:(

Anyways, he might get laid... but there is more to life than getting laid. There is more to being a DJ than getting laid. In short, the dude is a pu$$y-whipped loser (see, I spelled it correctly: "loser") who's life will always revolve around getting women--just like any other AFC.