Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Multivitamin = Lucid Dreaming ???

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
So around a week ago or so I took my multi before bed(Usually take it in the mornings) And I had the most intense, realistic dream EVER. I didn't correlate the dream with my multi at the time but it happened again...And again and again. Only one day I didn't have one(Though I didn't remember anything at all of that dream)

I had a lucid dream about studying for my physics exam, I was reading this certain page and I told myself in the dream to remember the pg number so I could see if it was the sam
e as my actual book... But of course I couldn't... My memory of that page number was so foggy. The other LD's were just so strange and one specifically was a bit disturbing heh :S

It could be a huge coincidence but as I'm typing this I just took my multi and heading to bed, will report back in the morning.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's from Zinc and Magnesium. Magnesium relaxes the muscles, zinc increases testosterone.

Try ZMA.

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought some ZMA actually. And yeah these dreams were just coincidental... Fail! Haha

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry. I'm saying that my thread was a failure. Since the dreams were simply coincidental.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not coincidental. High testosterone levels will do that. Many people who use ZMA (myself included) have a similar experience of very rich and vivid dreams. I haven't heard about it inducing lucid dreams though.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Disruptive dreams...lucid dreaming, night terrors, etc...the best way I've seen to get them is to disrupt your sleep cycle. I get them inadvertently, for example, when I get woken up in the middle of the night, act like I'm getting up for the day, then go back to bed...or when I try to go to bed, actually lay down like I'm sleeping, but I'm not tired enough and I get up and go do something for another hour or two.