Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not movies like
iron man
fight club

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you should mention Fantastic Four. Reed Richards should be a born leader, but they gave him loads of insecurities in the first film. Gave him a character arc I suppose, as he grew into his role, but didn't notice too many faults with the second film, unless you're talking about the bit where he got his ass chewed out for doing his stupid dance with some other girls.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Along Came Polly

comic_relief

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but didn't notice too many faults with the second film, unless you're talking about the bit where he got his ass chewed out for doing his stupid dance with some other girls.
how bout the biggest let down of all silver surfer, Who likes to save chicks from missiles because they remind him of his girl friend back home. Reed Richards only purpose is to make his fiancee happy. Human torch turns into a wimp. Every guy in fantastic four is a pansy except dr. doom who they just made detestable.

How about at the end of the movie when silver surfer tells read to thank invisible woman for being the divine voice of reason.

blarghh...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Napolean Dynamite- ultimate AFC movie.

Just about any Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson movie ie guy is bumbling incomplete idiot just waiting for chick/oneitis to come along and make him whole.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Napolean Dynamite- ultimate AFC movie.

Just about any Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson movie ie guy is bumbling incomplete idiot just waiting for chick/oneitis to come along and make him whole.
Owen Wilson's movies are hilarious and "Me, You, and Dupree" allowed me to hit a higher form of consciousness. I finally had an ah-ha moment that laid the entire DJ-ism form into perspective.

I made a post on it a while ago.

comic_relief