Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

move on?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
girl used to light up, when she sees me. wait for me outside of class. recently emailed and texted me, then... goes radio silent. :cuss:

i've contacted her twice and nothing. want to hold on to my pride and not contact her a third time. what do you fellas think?

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long has she been silent? If only a day or two, I would wait a couple more days before texting again. If she doesn't reply after that, go ghost because you have your answer!

EDIT: Reached my posting limit for the day!

Yes, two weeks of nothing is a BAD sign. Knowing that now, I would forget about another text and start looking ahead for the new lucky woman (women) who will soon be in your life!

I know it sucks, but every person who posts here will tell you the same thing. Two weeks is past the point of no return.

B

BeDJ

Your instincts told you to NEXT her, TRUST IT.

Not to be dramatic, but:

Our future selves will meet one day, konmai. We will look back at a chick that waited for you outside of class, roughly 10 years ago. The one that you texted and never responded. How much did she have an effect on you now...ten years later?