Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivational Paradoxical Truth

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow DJ's, as I was drifting asleep, my mind was running wild with thoughts and I thought of a fairly easy way to boost your confidence, it is very effective because in essence, it is always TRUE.

Well what came across my mind was this:

"I can get any girl I want."
This is simply BECAUSE the only girls I truly want, are girls who have the ability to regonize and appreciate my best qualities and assets (because remember, you are a GEM, a CATCH!).
Therefore if she can truly recognize and appreciate my hard-wired from birth, great qualities, she'll have no choice but to be attracted/interested in me.

Now all you have to do is expose those qualities, train them until they are unmistakable
If you tell yourself that paradox and truly BELIEVE it, then there is virtually no way you can fail in your own mind, even if you are rejected.

Hope this was helpful, and good luck on your journey from
AFCs to Don Juan Kings!!
-Domo_Arigatoo

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, your motivational truth is "I can get any girl I want*" *Only applies to girls that want me. ?

Jeez man, I dunno, it just sound un-motivating to me. How's "If they don't want me, their loss" or "My life is fulfilled, and while I want girl they are't as awesome as -cool accomplishments- in my life."?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like "if I close my eyes nobody can see me".

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sort of difficult to interpret, perhaps I didn't give it enough detail. It's using a fallacy to justify itself, and yes, Just Lurk I agree with you, though i'd not consider this a golden rule but rather a variation of something you just said. It makes sense to me, and it makes sense if you have the mindset stated in the first sentence following the quotation marks.

Edit: I've based this statement on informal logic, which means it is theoretical and not factual. Criticism is appreciated.

DonJuanNDaMaking

Reaction score
no i see exactly what you mean....

sometimes as men we fucc up without knowin we fuccin up...in our hearts the women we truly want are the ones that catch a feel for our raw essence(qualities of us).....we may feel we found the right one just cuz at that current time she caught a couple feelings for ur looks, money, or swagg...but in the end she breaks off and does her own thing and ur sitting with the confused look on ur face like wtf is wrong with me or wtf is wrong with her when ireally u never were compatible...so in the end u dislike eachother...rather have a/want a women that wants u jus cuz ur u...then a women that wants u jus cuz ur the hot topic of the hour...and yes i literally mean the hour..trix change there feeling about men more then they change clothes...