Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mom passed away. Where should I move to that's younger for singles?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each it's own, I had a ball in Nashville and I was only there for a long weekend. But than again I used Tinder travel app and set up dates a week ahead of time so it worked out very well for me
Living in Nashville and visiting Nashville for a weekend vacation of fun are two different things. It is really easy to have a weekend of drinking and fun in Nashville, but living in Nashville is an absolute nightmare because you are not going to want to do that every weekend.

Season 5 was lit
Izzy aka Paper Plates
Stacy- the "Mid" golddiger shorty is what 34 looking like 44 the Golddigger, alpha widowed and still looking for prince charming lol
Uche- "Aaliyaaaaaaah" funny thing is one of my best friends looks and sounds like Uche but he is not emotional like him far more stoic. Uche just seemed like he got a bad edit and came of way to emotional
Lydia-Batshyt crazy I'm shocked Milton went through with it
Milton-Impressed me with the way he spun Uche around the block during their BBQ convo, he may not be the smoothest but a lot of men can learn from his stoic frame on how he handled that situation
I loved season 5 lol, but a lot of people hated it haha.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iowa-underrated got some baddies if you live near the college campuses mind you Op is 40 so you gotta be in shape but in Iowa the bar is low if you got your own place, can take a girl to dinner and are in shape you will clean up even with younger chicks
Good point on Iowa. Iowa would have a lower bar to impress women than what I am used to in Dallas, Texas.

Denver-I know guys don't like Denver and it's called Menever but Denver is for guys who have their stuff together, I've always had a blast there. If you're making less than 100K a year don't bother
I think Denver is a tough environment. The Menver factor is real. Agree on the $100,000 threshold there. Are you sure it's on $150,000. In Dallas, $100,000 means nothing. No special treatment. The minimum in Dallas is at least $150,000 before women start to think you might be something.

Arizona-Yes AZ is hard if you not good looking or balling however if you are an Uber driver or a bouncer you can still pull. I've had some buddies who did those jobs and they made out like bandits. (One my buddies met all his plates driving uber lmfaoooo)
When you refer to Arizona, I think you are referring to the Phoenix area mainly. Tucson is a sizable metro area there too with a population around 1 million. Metro Phoenix is around 4.5 million though.

Being a bouncer at one of the Old Town Scottsdale or Tempe bars would have some sway with women who frequent Old Town Scottsdale or Tempe bars. Being a strip club bouncer too would be acceptable. Women in Phoenix do like hot, muscular guys. Men in the Phoenix area, especially around Scottsdale, are often concerned about looking rich and/or looking muscular.

Living in Nashville and visiting Nashville for a weekend vacation of fun are two different things. It is really easy to have a weekend of drinking and fun in Nashville, but living in Nashville is an absolute nightmare because you are not going to want to do that every weekend.
I believe that about Nashville. I can confirm Phoenix is similar. Phoenix is a good place for a visit in the winter months but a different experience living there year round.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Denver is a tough environment. The Menver factor is real. Agree on the $100,000 threshold there. Are you sure it's on $150,000. In Dallas, $100,000 means nothing. No special treatment. The minimum in Dallas is at least $150,000 before women start to think you might be something.
I haven't heard that many great things about Denver. TBH, I think OP is better off moving to a bigger city in Florida.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I think OP is better off moving to a bigger city in Florida.
I've made that same point too. I don't think moving to Houston is a solution for the OP. A smaller, less costly move to Tampa or Orlando is likely better.

I haven't heard that many great things about Denver.
I wouldn't want to live in Denver either. I would need an amazing job offer to be there. I did some early stage interviews for some Denver jobs in my past but never got close to receiving an offer and having to seriously consider living in Denver.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your mom.

Maybe you can rent out first, or maybe a bedsit, one bedroom studio at first etc.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Orlando and Tampa is the HIGH housing cost. And cost of insurance and property taxes and car insurance! here in SWFL the largest hospital network has trouble attracting younger doctors because of the high housing cost and most of them have mega student loans to payoff and go somewhere cheaper.

Wages are lower too. That 150k a year job in Dallas would be 90k a year in Tampa and add in cost of living is higher in FL. Sure you'd still survive ok on that but a ton more spending power in Texas.

Austin the housing prices seem to be more reasobable too now.

Here in SWFL correct old folks. Mostly service based jobs and most of the working age population works two jobs around here. Especially if you're paying off student loans. Around here 40k is a big salary.

Texas has a lot of industry. I would live outside of Houston more due to cheaper housing cost and traffic.

Car insurance is a joke in FL. A lot of people are bailing on Florida due to the rapidly rising cost. That's why you're seeing a mega glut of houses for sale on the FL west coast now.

Miami Dade county is also starting to feel it. Inventory rising and median price is falling a tad too.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas has a lot of industry. I would live outside of Houston more due to cheaper housing cost and traffic.
We need to know what you really want. I hate to break it to you, but Austin, Dallas, and the livable parts of Houston are expensive and the property taxes there are insane. You would need a six-figure salary to live comfortably if you chose to rent. If you choose to buy a house, then you will need to double that salary. I am basing this off of Houston too which is the cheaper out of the three. Austin, Texas is not cheap, so I do not know what you read that convinced you of this. The houses you probably see listed as affordable are probably in bad areas that you are not aware of. Aside from that, Texas is still a great state to live in, but if affordability is your main concern, then I would recommend San Antonio. However, the women in San Antonio tend to be on the Torta side if you know what I mean. Houston is my favorite because I like the weather, it has the best food overall, and the women are more diverse and better. However, if your main goal is to fvck white women then you are better off in Dallas or Austin. There are white women in Houston, but a lot of them are MID and get completely overshadowed by Dallas and Austin.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if your main goal is to fvck white women then you are better off in Dallas or Austin. There are white women in Houston, but a lot of them are MID and get completely overshadowed by Dallas and Austin.
Having sex with White women in Dallas is a challenging task. All elements of Game need to be on point. Dallas White women are known for their more superficial attitudes.

Fort Worth is a little bit more of a forgiving mating environment than Dallas. Plano has a little bit of a singles scene around Shops of Legacy and Legacy West. There's a big, master planned apartment community called Austin Ranch in The Colony, a city in the north of Dallas suburbs near Plano and Frisco. Austin Ranch opened in the early 2000s. Those north of Dallas suburban areas have a subdued scene compared to the areas of Dallas near Downtown, but the women aren't quite as demanding.

Dallas....expensive

You would need a six-figure salary to live comfortably if you chose to rent.
In Dallas, you can get some acceptable, one bedroom apartments in the $1,200 - $1,500 range. A $1,300 one bedroom in Dallas doesn't require a six figure salary. That maybe requires $55,000 - $65,000 a year.

However, a $1,300 one bedroom apartment in Dallas will be mediocre. It will be pre-1980 construction and it won't impress women. A 25 year old with a good body and either a bachelor's degree or good trade certification can get away with that apartment and still attract women. A 40 year old living in a pre-1980 construction one bedroom is going to have a more difficult time attracting women with that. It's not impossible, but it's not the strongest position either.

In the Southwestern USA, women tend to think of apartments as old rather quickly. A 1970s era apartment in New York City isn't considered as undesirable as it is in places like Dallas or Phoenix.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to know what you really want. I hate to break it to you, but Austin, Dallas, and the livable parts of Houston are expensive and the property taxes there are insane. You would need a six-figure salary to live comfortably if you chose to rent. If you choose to buy a house, then you will need to double that salary. I am basing this off of Houston too which is the cheaper out of the three. Austin, Texas is not cheap, so I do not know what you read that convinced you of this. The houses you probably see listed as affordable are probably in bad areas that you are not aware of. Aside from that, Texas is still a great state to live in, but if affordability is your main concern, then I would recommend San Antonio. However, the women in San Antonio tend to be on the Torta side if you know what I mean. Houston is my favorite because I like the weather, it has the best food overall, and the women are more diverse and better. However, if your main goal is to fvck white women then you are better off in Dallas or Austin. There are white women in Houston, but a lot of them are MID and get completely overshadowed by Dallas and Austin.
The houses there are still quite a bit cheaper than Southwest FL. Friend of my mom's her daughter rented a nice 5 bed home in Austin area for like 3,200 a month last year. That same house in this area would be more like 4800!

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having sex with White women in Dallas is a challenging task. All elements of Game need to be on point. Dallas White women are known for their more superficial attitudes.

Fort Worth is a little bit more of a forgiving mating environment than Dallas. Plano has a little bit of a singles scene around Shops of Legacy and Legacy West. There's a big, master planned apartment community called Austin Ranch in The Colony, a city in the north of Dallas suburbs near Plano and Frisco. Austin Ranch opened in the early 2000s. Those north of Dallas suburban areas have a subdued scene compared to the areas of Dallas near Downtown, but the women aren't quite as demanding.

In Dallas, you can get some acceptable, one bedroom apartments in the $1,200 - $1,500 range. A $1,300 one bedroom in Dallas doesn't require a six figure salary. That maybe requires $55,000 - $65,000 a year.

However, a $1,300 one bedroom apartment in Dallas will be mediocre. It will be pre-1980 construction and it won't impress women. A 25 year old with a good body and either a bachelor's degree or good trade certification can get away with that apartment and still attract women. A 40 year old living in a pre-1980 construction one bedroom is going to have a more difficult time attracting women with that. It's not impossible, but it's not the strongest position either.

In the Southwestern USA, women tend to think of apartments as old rather quickly. A 1970s era apartment in New York City isn't considered as undesirable as it is in places like Dallas or Phoenix.
That's cheap. one bed apartments in some areas of SWFL were 1400 to 2k at one point, some more. Nah, I sell my house for 400k I'd use the remaining money and buy a smaller 3 bed house in cash.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends if he does not have any bills and etc. OP also mentioned housing prices, so idk if a studio was in his head. If he wants to buy a house that is in a decent location then he definitely needs over six figures.

This is correct, but I would take this over living in the boonies, ghetto, and etc.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends if he does not have any bills and etc. OP also mentioned housing prices, so idk if a studio was in his head. If he wants to buy a house that is in a decent location then he definitely needs over six figures.

This is correct, but I would take this over living in the boonies, ghetto, and etc.
I would be buying a house in cash, no house payment. Here in Florida home insurance, taxes and car insurance is what is eating everyone up. A lot of us pay more for car insurance than home and flood insurance combined! Property taxes are also killing FL. Especially if you have an expensive house. That's why some are fire sale their second houses here. Some of them on the water have 40k year property taxes now!

Lets say you bought a house in FL for 260k. With our high flood, home insurance rates, property taxes, car insurance even then you will get ate up. All sorts of articles on the FL housing market now and huge glut of inventory. TX housing prices in many areas falling a bit too.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The houses there are still quite a bit cheaper than Southwest FL. Friend of my mom's her daughter rented a nice 5 bed home in Austin area for like 3,200 a month last year. That same house in this area would be more like 4800!
All things are relative, and you have to factor in other costs of living compared to Austin and your city in southwest Florida.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you bought a house in FL for 260k. With our high flood, home insurance rates, property taxes, car insurance even then you will get ate up. All sorts of articles on the FL housing market now and huge glut of inventory. TX housing prices in many areas falling a bit too.
260k would not even get you a house in good part of Houston. The minimum here is around 700k for a small house with a yard or 400-500k for one of those crammed tin can townhomes without a yard and limited parking.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
260k would not even get you a house in good part of Houston. The minimum here is around 700k for a small house with a yard or 400-500k for one of those crammed tin can townhomes without a yard and limited parking.
I should say within 40 miles of there. More south you go in tx on the coast cheaper they get. I would never live in the city. Traffic is a nightmare. South of there you can get new builds for 250k. Rockport tx also cheap but that's just like swfl mostly service industry.

Problem with many parts of fl the housing prices are inflated and don't match the local pay.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hernando county here in fl just 45 miles north of tampa has new builds for sale 250k 3 bed. I git family in that area. However not much around there.

Here in fl gotta watch hoa. I have a coworker who has a condo. Hoa fees 850 a MONTH! Yes a month. Mine are 645 every quarter.

Seems major metro area you pay 40 percent more for houses

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dallas and Houstin are awful places. They have the worst city design among any major cities in the US ie car centric sprawl filled with nothing but asphalt, parking lots, "nonplaces" (suburban hell) and an almost complete lack of the coveted 3rd places. Denver and Phoenix have the same exact problems. Nashville is a fun city, but it's basically the LA of the south and you'll need clout/riches if you wanna do well with women. What are your lifestyle preferences? Are you only concerned with cost of living or what? Many other things to consider.

Austin might be a better choice, but it's extremely leftist, so keep that in mind. If you're gonna move to Texas, I'd highly recommend San Antonio over anything else.

Some "sleeper" cities to consider are Flagstaff, Raleigh, Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach (maybe), and Grand Rapids (some say it has the most hot women per capita in the US), but if you're dead set on Texas, San Antonio is the best bet by far. Just my 2c

Last edited:

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Places around corpus and Brownsville new construction cheap too. Mexicans are not bad for business. Like the cheap cell stuff I sell at thr fleamarket the mexicans are good customers. Don't haggle and pay in cash and bring the whole family in. If you have a retail business selling cheap stuff in a Hispanic area you can make money. They tend not to shop amazon as much.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Places around corpus and Brownsville new construction cheap too. Mexicans are not bad for business. Like the cheap cell stuff I sell at thr fleamarket the mexicans are good customers. Don't haggle and pay in cash and bring the whole family in. If you have a retail business selling cheap stuff in a Hispanic area you can make money. They tend not to shop amazon as much.
If you do this pick a place close to the border (Rio Grande Valley) so you can sarge the latinas living in mexico. CC is a bad choice - military town and not very large.

Dallas and Houstin are awful places. They have the worst city design among any major cities in the US ie car centric sprawl filled with nothing but asphalt, parking lots, "nonplaces" (suburban hell) and an almost complete lack of the coveted 3rd places. Denver and Phoenix have the same exact problems. Nashville is a fun city, but it's basically the LA of the south and you'll need clout/riches if you wanna do well with women. What are your lifestyle preferences? Are you only concerned with cost of living or what? Many other things to consider.

Austin might be a better choice, but it's extremely leftist, so keep that in mind. If you're gonna move to Texas, I'd highly recommend San Antonio over anything else.

Some "sleeper" cities to consider are Flagstaff, Raleigh, Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach (maybe), and Grand Rapids (some say it has the most hot women per capita in the US), but if you're dead set on Texas, San Antonio is the best bet by far. Just my 2c
Man, normally I like your posts but San Antonio is a military town filled with "Big Ole Women" and Va Beach is also in a military-heavy area. Flagstaff is a sausagefest filled with pink-haired hippie weirdos. Grand Rapids may be different but my only experience with Michigan is flying from Montreal to Detroit to catch a connecting flight and it was like going from one planet to another in terms of the women. From hot and fashionable to plain fugly.

Generally speaking, a lack of "coveted third places" means the women are more easily bored and likely to want to phuck. If this is a warm weather location, the "bored" can easily turn to "hot and bothered". And needless to say every big city has its pockets of culture.

Last edited: