Michael Jackson has passed away.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Your comment is incredibly uncivil. On the same day of his death you make a crude joke.

Even though it was a joke get some class and say it at THE least a day after he dies.

That comment alone put you 5 lifetimes behind on the road to becoming a God. Hopefully when you make your own universe you won't create such a tactless Wiesman44.

RIP Michael Jackson, condolences to his family, friends, and fans.

Did you hear the results of the autopsy. It was food poisoning. He ate 12 yr old nuts. :rockon:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
On the other hand though, as to the pedophilia stuff, isn't it strange that the parents would just settle out of court? If you were convinced your son was molested by a pedophile, wouldn't you make sure the book was thrown at him and he ended up in jail? I don't think an parent would allow a settlement for something like that. So there is a chance that maybe he didn't do what he was accused of and those parents were just extorting him. Now I think he was crazy to be locked up in his room with young boys and stuff, but he was quite a bit of a child himself. Not saying he didn't do what he was accused of, but there are reasons to think he may not have. Maybe he paid the settlement to just get it over with. I mean you've got cops making you strip to examine your penis and if you're a very private person like MJ is, that's pretty damn traumatic, maybe he just figured it's easier to pay and make it all go away.
Actually I think Michael engaged in improper sexual contact with these three boys (and possibly two others) AND the Arvizo, Chandler and Francia families are money-hungry sell-outs who wanted cash over justice. Things are rarely black and white no pun intended.

And I want to put it out there that Michael Jackson was probably basically a boy in a gay man's body. I've never experienced it, but I've heard enough about how gay boys experiment when they are in their teens with other boys. It's NOT through sex but through petting and sexual play. Kind of testing the waters. I think Michael, when he was in this zone of his, probably regressed into this kind of role. It's more understandable to me that he might've had these experiences.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Yep, america you are nuts for sure. Known RICH pedophile dies and there is a public outcry. Kim Jong Ill makes two threats of nuclear war the night before and it goes largely ignored. GOOD people die every single day but because they don't sing and dance, 'we' don't care. No wonder North America is on its way down.

I guess the moral of the story is: Success in life = making lots of money and getting your face on TV.

MJ bet both charges. The kid in the first case admitted he lied about it. The only thing MJ was definitely guilty of showing EXTRAORDINARILY POOR JUDGMENT in regards in sleeping in the same bed with children.

In case you've haven't noticed this wasn't just any entertainer that passed away. Michael Jackson is one of those rare cases where the press coverage and expressions of love and gratitude are actually warranted.

MJ was in every sense of the word a legend and an icon. There's arguably on two other people who've had the impact on music he had, Elvis Presley and The Beatles. You can make and argument for Hendrix and the Rolling Stones.

If you think that influencing every pop, r&B, and a few rock groups that came after him isn't significant. That's a personal problem.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Only have two things say about Michael Jackson:

1) If your listen to the lyrics to "Thriller," it's actually a very korny song. It's takes a genius like Michael Jackson with the production skill of Quincy Jones to make a song like that a hit. Imagine somebody like Usher, Chris Brown, T-Pain or Ne-Yo singing "Thriller," doesn't work, does it? If they had come out with that song we'd all be like, "what the **** is that "Thriller," sh*t?

2) In a career spanning nearly 4 decades, three quarters of billion albums sold. Nuff said.
Edit/Delete Message

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
1) If your listen to the lyrics to "Thriller," it's actually a very korny song. It's takes a genius like Michael Jackson with the production skill of Quincy Jones to make a song like that a hit. Imagine somebody like Usher, Chris Brown, T-Pain or Ne-Yo singing "Thriller," doesn't work, does it? If they had come out with that song we'd all be like, "what the **** is that "Thriller," sh*t?
Are you joking? Every song on the radio is a corny piece of sh1t. Plus Thriller was released decades ago so you can't exactly compare what music would be popular then compared to now.

Buddhist Warrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've heard everything the media had to say, now let's look at the truth.
The first kid to make the accusations was Jordan Chandler , who claimed he was abused my Michael Jackson and said he could describe Michael Jackson's genitals.
After Jordan Chandler received his money , he dropped all criminal charges against Jackson.
I don't know about you, but if someone molested my kid, I'd be going after criminal charged whether I received money or not.
Jordan Chandler was caught on a recorder saying "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over".
Chandler's own mother said Jackson never did anything wrong.
Jordan Chandler now lives in a 2.5 million dollar house and owns an apartment building.
Jordan Chandler also filed a lawsuit saying Jackson never paid the full settlement, the case was thrown out of court like the first should have been.
Apparently the media is so afraid of the Chandler family's frivolous lawsuits, that they don't even want to report that Jordan and his father are suing each other.
Jordan claims his father tried to kill him by hitting him over the head with a dumbbell and spraying mace in his face.

still think he is a pedophile?

**The next Michael Jackson case was a claim by Gavin Arvizo, another kid who
claimed he was molested by Michael Jackson.
Arvizo was from a scam artist family who had already won a lawsuit when they
tried to steal jeans from a department store.
The security guards tackled them and they sued the store, and won.
The lawyer was the main driving force in this case, he recruited the kid and his
brother, he tried to bribe Jackson's maid and Jackson's security guard.
The maid said that she quit because she saw Jackson in the shower with a kid,
but it turned out she had been fired years before she claimed she was there.
The lawyer put out a casting call, saying that if any kid was abused they could
become part of the lawsuit, yet, no one joined the case.
This time Jackson vowed to fight the case, and he won.
By this time, Jackson was so afraid of these frivolous lawsuits, he left the country.

Can you imagine that?
The legal system has become so corrupt, that our biggest star was considering
fleeing the country out of fear.

...once again, lawyers filling their pockets, and the media not telling the full truth.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Did you hear the results of the autopsy. It was food poisoning. He ate 12 yr old nuts. :rockon:
Over 1000 posts later you've just proven that you have not evolved into a mature man at all.

Your jokes are incredibly immature and inappropriate. Show some damn respect, MJ has accomplished more in his lifetime then you ever will in 10 lifetimes.

Do yourself a favor and leave this forum, you're wasting your time here.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
Are you joking? Every song on the radio is a corny piece of sh1t. Plus Thriller was released decades ago so you can't exactly compare what music would be popular then compared to now.
True, by the same standard, every Frank Sinatra song written would be corny by today's standards, but doesn't take away from that fact that he was one of the greatest singers of the 20th century.

Moon-Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Your jokes are funny as hell man :up: It really shows how to not give a fvck about all those brainwashed "respect 4 teh death chodes", I had a guy with that kind of humor in our class, it really made the world a more fun place to be. :crackup:

Wiesman44 said:
My jokes are just that....jokes. If you are offended by them, I do not care, as I do not answer to any of you.

Many of you are not reliogious. I will not force you to believe anything that you dont want to. But to call me out and say what i said is disrespectful.....well, i call the sayer of this out.......What makes this disrespectful ? b/c society says talking bad things aobut the dead is disrespectful ? Perhaps you should make your own view points.
You gave me the biggest smile on my face.

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:

The cops have said the kid's story about how Jacko's genitals looked matched the pictures they took.

like what? Was it long and it had two balls hanging under it? Everyone knows cops are stupid as ****, and very vindictive when it comes to rich black guys.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Over 1000 posts later you've just proven that you have not

Do yourself a favor and leave this forum, you're wasting your time here.
No Ken, you're the immature one, you need to leave the forum for trying to take a guy like that seriously. It shows you completely lack any sense of judgment. All he's doing is stringing you along, and you're clueless enough to keep chasing after him. Go sit in the corner and pout.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
No Ken, you're the immature one, you need to leave the forum for trying to take a guy like that seriously. It shows you completely lack any sense of judgment. All he's doing is stringing you along, and you're clueless enough to keep chasing after him. Go sit in the corner and pout.
Matter of fact...i been meaning to leave for awhile. I have no idea why i come back here. Must be just habit. Thanks for reminding me. This forum has come to sh!t over the years anyway.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one should tell anyone to leave this forum. That's a sure sign of immaturity wanting someone to leave just because you disagree with him.

EVERYONE STAY

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never!!!!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing on people's grave is just plain f*cked up. There's a certain degree of reverence I give to the dead. Even if I don't like the person, that person has a family that loves them, and those people are in grieving. Whether I know them or not, just out of respect to the people grieving the loss, I don't know what kind of sick son of a b*tch someone has to be to make a joke out of it.

They say death is the ultimate equalizer. We are all going to face the same exact fate one day. It's nothing to laugh about.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Dancing on people's grave is just plain f*cked up. There's a certain degree of reverence I give to the dead. Even if I don't like the person, that person has a family that loves them, and those people are in grieving. Whether I know them or not, just out of respect to the people grieving the loss, I don't know what kind of sick son of a b*tch someone has to be to make a joke out of it.

They say death is the ultimate equalizer. We are all going to face the same exact fate one day. It's nothing to laugh about.
+1 rep point

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Matter of fact...i been meaning to leave for awhile. I have no idea why i come back here. Must be just habit. Thanks for reminding me. This forum has come to sh!t over the years anyway.

Your problem is you take this forum seriously. This forum helped me immensely years ago. Since then, its just been a place I go to have a little fun but nothing more.

Sosuave is FAR from a community. I frequent many forums, and its amazing how much name calling and unfriendliness turn up.

I frequent one forum where a poster posted a hard luck thread, and about a month later he had about $300 donated in his paypal thread. This poster did NOT request money to be donated, instead members insisted. Nice to see things like that happen in certain internet communities.

My point being......why do I say ridiculous things like this on these forums ? Quite frankly because I respect few individuals on this forum. I'm not judging any of you, nor do I think you all are idiots or retards. I mere have a lack of respect, as respect needs to be earned.

Should you respect me ? Most likely not, as my actions on this forum have been less than honorable.

My original post said something about me not being able to have anymore endless nights in his arms. It should have been clear that I view MJ as a pedophile. I do not judge MJ, or think he was a terrible person. IMO, it was a product of his upbringing. He took the wrong path. In his next life, I hope he comes back on the right path.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its too late now weisman, he's gone, gone forever... Ur a murderer.