Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met my BPD ex

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the other night, thinking that now I know what BPD is, etc there was no danger in meeting her.

First of all she looked absolutely great. I had forgotten just how sexy she was (it has been over a year). At this point I should have been worried.

History just repeated itself. The same behaviour, the same patterns, the same psychoses, the same feelings. Nothing had changed. She is just as crazy now as she was when I kicked her out of my apartment the night we broke up.

And meeting her affected me. I can't say that it didn't. I should never have been in contact with this demon again and I certainly shouldn't have met her. She reinitiated contact after our break up by the way.

And of course as always she is having problems, is going through a really tough time, was cheated on by the guy she got together with a week after we broke up (yeah right), has health issues, etc, etc.

There is nothing to be gained by getting involved with these lunatics again. Lesson learnt (I hope).

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your post, I gather she's still in your head huh? Uber feminine, great sex, talks like a little girl, incredibly attractive, been abused, myriad of physical complaints of pain and sickness, lots of past, less than desirable relationships, blah blah.

Maintain radio silence for your own sake.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she is and I have no idea why. It's so dumb of me.

Very feminine and girly, father left when she was a baby, she got raped while high on cocaine, amazing in bed, has a string of relationships where the guy let her down or cheated on her (which I don't believe at all), very hot, etc.

It's almost tedious in its predictability isn't it?

What's scariest of all is how, even when i know what this monster is, she can elicit the same reactions in me.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
Yeah she is and I have no idea why. It's so dumb of me.

Very feminine and girly, father left when she was a baby, she got raped while high on cocaine, amazing in bed, has a string of relationships where the guy let her down or cheated on her (which I don't believe at all), very hot, etc.

It's almost tedious in its predictability isn't it?

What's scariest of all is how, even when i know what this monster is, she can elicit the same reactions in me.
They are addictive brother. Know just the right buttons to push. When it's good, it can't get any better right?

I'm not trying to flame you here, but you KNOW what you are dealing with but yet you just can't let it go. You'd best unfvck yourself and go no contact.

Good luck. If you need to bend an ear, you can PM me.

I really do wish you the best.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5String - thanks man. Yeah people have likened it to a drug addiction before. You know it's the worst thing for you but sometimes you just can't stay away.

Anyway I made a mistake meeting her. I don't know what I was thinking. Just assumed I'd be fine, but no, I wasn't. Hopefully there isn't too much damage done and I won't be in any contact with her again.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did that once (getting together with a BPD ex) and regretted it as well.

I felt so awful after wards I called in sick the next day.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all fall victim to it at some point. I met up with a girl I was dating for a while last week too. Turned out she was on a date and invited me down to keep her and her date company. Wow.

Well I tried to be friendly with her date and do all that was possible to not make it awkward for him, but I got the same feelings back for her that I had forgotten about a while ago. I deleted her number and deleted her from facebook. She texted me a few times since then but I have not replied.

I don't get it man.. Every girl I've dated since I found this site is like this haha! Best bet to just never EVER talk to them again.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
We all fall victim to it at some point. I met up with a girl I was dating for a while last week too. Turned out she was on a date and invited me down to keep her and her date company. Wow.

Well I tried to be friendly with her date and do all that was possible to not make it awkward for him, but I got the same feelings back for her that I had forgotten about a while ago. I deleted her number and deleted her from facebook. She texted me a few times since then but I have not replied.

I don't get it man.. Every girl I've dated since I found this site is like this haha! Best bet to just never EVER talk to them again.
some chicks think they can do whatever they want if they have the look :nono:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this thread we confuse the meaning of BPD.

Being still interested in having a relationship with a girl who is no longer is interested in you = BPD.

Not moving on completely and replacing her with a new significant other = BPD

Thinking there is a way of seeing an ex look attractive and not having a reaction = BPD

Blaming it all on the girl = BPD

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying that I've got BPD not her? Interesting. If you apply the below then almost all guys that have posted on this forum about their BPD experiences are actually BPD themselves.

It's the nature of these creatures that they're addictive. Of course I don't want a relationship with this vampire. I just admitted that she can still get to me.

Moving on - I had totally. That's why I thought it was ok to meet her because I had zero feelings. They came back fast though.

Blaming it all on the girl? No of course not, any victim of a BPD has allowed themselves to be a victim. Nobody held a gun to my head to meet this girl.

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about Ease.

Ease said:
In this thread we confuse the meaning of BPD.

Being still interested in having a relationship with a girl who is no longer is interested in you = BPD.

Not moving on completely and replacing her with a new significant other = BPD

Thinking there is a way of seeing an ex look attractive and not having a reaction = BPD

Blaming it all on the girl = BPD

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On your path to become a "true dj" (whatever that really maybe as I'm still learning), you will meet and date countless women. Having said this it is almost certain that you will meet a creature that will baffle your logical and emotional mind to the point where you think your insane and not that creature.

The more you date the more you pick up on the little traits that these creatures have in common. After a while you will realise that due to the loss of strong masculine role models in young girls lifes that many of them range from being slightly misaligned upstairs to being a full blown "creature"

The guys here that complain about BPD are only doing so as they are misfortunate to have come across one early in their dating lifes or after many many girls have come across a BPD and she's baffling him, either way one has to learn the hard way, unless your lucky.

They are not human they are a very unique and destructive creature to themselves and to anyone that dares go close to them.

As a rule of thumb if I get the slight hint of the girl being misaligned upstairs I'll drop her from being a person worth dating to a person thats only worth fu(king and if her behaviour gets worse I'll drop her altogether.

Having gone through a 4 year battle with one of these creatures, you learn to pick up on all the cues very very very early. I for one drop girls who have bad relationships with their parents significantly their fathers. You do not want to be in a realtionship with a woman who has a terrible background no matter how good she is to you.

I hope you get what I'm trying to explain, its hard to put your finger on it but once you know YOU FU(KEN KNOW and you steer clear.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good post typical. Except I fell for my BPD at age 40, and I've been successful with (most) women since I was your age. The way I finally cured myself? Got another girlfriend and also went to a bunch of strip bars in a new city. Nothing like having many gorgeous young women throwing themselves at you. They often tell you a lot about how you are perceived.