Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

met a girl thats into me but has a bf. how do i handle this?

duke104

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met a girl last night through a friend. she was being really flirty with me all night (holding hands as we walk around the place, kept taking pictures together, dancing together etc.) and then i find out shes been dating some dude for about a month. she gave me her number at the end of the night and has been texting me today. im no expert but im pretty sure this chicks into me. how do i handle the her having a bf thing? after seeing how she was with me last night, i can see her dumping him pretty soon...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just act like she doesn't have a BF. Whenever she mentions it ignore her.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Ask this question to our homosexual member "ELMER GENTRY". He has this one down. Coming from a gay point of view, ELMER GENTRY will tell you what you need to do, don't worry. Just pm him if you can.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Falcon had left the site? I recall about 50 drama queen threads about your much-anticipated exit... Back so soon?

Just play it like the guy isn't there. The catch is don't get so involved that you're worried about the outcome regarding whether or not she leaves the guy or not. Leave that up to her. If you enjoy your time with her, she puts out, pays her own way, and doesn't give you drama, then just keep working it. If at any time you find yourself being used or played, drop the girl quickly. Generally you will lose the "him or me" battle if you bring it up.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 month boyfriend? Come on man get your **** together this means nothing.

general rule

single? hit that
has a boyfriend? hit that, and steal/ditch at your own discernment. Ive stolen a girl from her boyfriend before. twice.
engaged/married? off limits.

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Falcon25 said:
Ask this question to our homosexual member "ELMER GENTRY". He has this one down. Coming from a gay point of view, ELMER GENTRY will tell you what you need to do, don't worry. Just pm him if you can.
Can we please refrain from using the words "homosexual" and "gay" in our posts from now on. I keep getting google ads for gay matchmaking sites, no doubt from Falcons posts. Didn't you make your last post a week ago?

dementia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea.. 1 month isnt a real boyfriend... its 2 people dating with a label... probably initiated by him in order to try and manipulate some kinda ownership... Ownership that she isnt really taking seriously...

I second the Ignore and pursue motion! here here!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave the taken women alone, are you trying to boost your ego or something?

teddy240

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have your cake and eat it 2. Ya she plays the same game. Just dont ask her about it, not your conscience per-say, but, i wouldnt expect anything more then some weekend fun.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only the 1,233,734 post I have read about a "girl with bf into me/flirtin with me/giving me signals" and I have yet to read about anyone on here actually steal her from the bf!!!

and the reason is simple. I would venture to say 99% of these females are just using the poor guys here at sosuave as ego boosters plain and simple.

When it comes to a girl with a bf it's really simple, PUT OUT OR SHUT UP!

Get her to put out or shut up, it will answer all your questions you have with her.

More than likely she is not going to put out cause she's using you for her attention fix. She might not be getting enough attention from her bf so she'll use other guys to satisfy her ego...but she'll still ride him at night not you.