Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men with Naturally High Testosterone Levels

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with higher natural testosterone levels tend to be more masculine. This is commonly accepted.

What are some of the identifiers that can be attributed to such men as far as appearance and personality goes?

Body Hair, Aggression, Baldness, Moodiness, Sexual, Dominant, Muscular?

Have you noticed it with the type of male friends you have?

I really can't stand men that don't act masculine and come across as weak. Playing it safe is feminine. My best male friends are guys that have very masculine personalities and appearances. They are aggressive, risk takers, talk about sex often, horny, had plenty of women, moody, and have lots of body hair, not afraid of much, successful careers.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with higher natural testosterone levels tend to be more masculine. This is commonly accepted.

What are some of the identifiers that can be attributed to such men as far as appearance and personality goes?

I really can't stand men that don't act masculine and come across as weak. Playing it safe is feminine. My best male friends are guys that have very masculine personalities and appearances. They are aggressive, risk takers, talk about sex often, horny, had plenty of women, moody, and have lots of body hair, not afraid of much, successful careers.
Statistically I have the highest natural testosterone in a room 95%+ at any time. I have been weightlifting while posting this. If I could handle my personal life my career I’d be flying. I exhibit most of what you express above. I play fast and loose

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Statistically I have the highest natural testosterone in a room 95%+ at any time. I have been weightlifting while posting this. If I could handle my personal life my career I’d be flying. I exhibit most of what you express above. I play fast and loose
4b8499ad1a9e3148bca3e41e4df37da5.jpeg

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

John Wayne APPEARED to be the sort of guy you're describing, yet he spent the entirety of WWII on a Hollywood backlot, and all of his "heroics" were staged. Similar story with Clint Eastwood

By contrast, here's Richard Winters of Easy Company

While not a metrosexual, he definitely resembles the boy next door more so than the standard scowling action hero

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hua! Combat Infantry badge…

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John Wayne APPEARED to be the sort of guy you're describing, yet he spent the entirety of WWII on a Hollywood backlot, and all of his "heroics" were staged. Similar story with Clint Eastwood

By contrast, here's Richard Winters of Easy Company

While not a metrosexual, he definitely resembles the boy next door more so than the standard scowling action hero
Listen to some of his personal interviews if you think he lacks masculinity in real life. To ignore his contribution to society and most importantly as a well respected masculine role model is obtuse.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to some of his personal interviews if you think he lacks masculinity in real life. To ignore his contribution to society and most importantly as a well respected masculine role model is obtuse.
Hey, I like a lot of John Wayne's movies. Let's just not ignore the fact that the guys who are doing the macho, manly things out in RL often aren't the folks who fit the Hollywood image of Alpha-ness

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the best indicator of high testosterone is libido. This is not something I can directly observe with majority of the men I interact with, but I see it with my close friends and can get a sense of it from men in general. High libido = high dopamine = high test

Black men have naturally higher level of Test, but also higher levels of E, which is why many of them are often quite emotionally volatile. With them, the most obvious symptom is increased muscle mass, which is also genetically determined, but i'd say the secondary sure-fire sign of high T is your ability to gain muscle/strength.

Things like confidence, dominance, etc can actually be highly serotonergic and I'm sure we've all known men who have "zen like" qualities, not overtly masculine, but can take charge and lead people with a calm and rational mindsets, this doesn't require high T.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is more of an effect from being raised by spoiled single moms in a pseudo matriarchy.
Nah it's true. Black men have a LOT against them, but the genetics to build a good physique is not one of them...

And even if that's true, I geuss that most black men are not in shape nowadays...like all other races.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a ticket for disorderly last night. Punched the door of an Uber driver who knew I was drinking h when he took my ride and then in car, no reason whatsoever, says he’s taking me back because I was drunk. So what do I do besides the above obviously, I have like 8 cops, giving me a hard time because I hit on their coworker. At least they didn’t bring me downtown.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a ticket for disorderly last night. Punched the door of an Uber driver who knew I was drinking h when he took my ride and then in car, no reason whatsoever, says he’s taking me back because I was drunk. So what do I do besides the above obviously, I have like 8 cops, giving me a hard time because I hit on their coworker. At least they didn’t bring me downtown.
You desperately need to get your head straight. All it takes is one " tougher you" to give you that life altering beat down. Do not assume there's no man with less to lose than you walking around..

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You desperately need to get your head straight. All it takes is one " tougher you" to give you that life altering beat down. Do not assume there's no man with less to lose than you walking around..
That's advice, man.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Assuming from your name you have kids?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genetics are a big part of this conversation, especially in the beginning, like being BORN and developing with high testosterone is worlds apart from steroids, also cortisol levels are gonna play a bigger role, is it better to condition oneself to adversity and have cortisol levels impacted or face no adversity until full development to minimize cortisol stress?

You might say adversity, but you only get one go of development, timing is everything.

Developing with ZERO testosterone is something many young men are going through today, it's gonna have a big affect on them mentally as well as physically, those physical challenges can be overcome but not before the mental ones are, this is why it always makes me laugh when people go on about how things were when they were kids, like look how much change in the mind can be created by a hormone in balance alone, drawing comparisons is completely ridiculous and that's not even covering the socio-economics but I digress.

Controlling for cortisol and testosterone levels were led to believe these 2 chemicals provide the basis for the kingdom of men, yet the world just has this casual outlook in the absence and presence of them respectively... Healthy communities of men begin here, if we're led to believe the science and a future without them or not in balance is much more terrifying than most realize... You see the gap in logic here, something doesnt add up

Last edited: