Men who beat their wives are faggots. dead srs

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
I just don't understand what goes through a man's mind for them to beat their wive.

You have to be a serious ***** and understand little to nothing about the game, to resort to domestic violence.

That's why more men need to learn about women, so they don't end up doing **** like that...

Yeah I grew up and am still being raised with a ***** father, who beats his wife (my mom)

I'm curious to know if I'm the only one who feels very much against it. Many of the beliefs I hold about women could be considered sexist, offensive, etc. But I never feel like hitting a woman is appropriate

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[ Cue post about Titty Man rationalizing this. ]

I know a girl who was abused by her husband for years. From what I gather he was massively insecure and relied on his woman for pretty much everything emotionally. When she didn't do what he wanted, he lashed out. Seems like a pretty standard response for a weak person.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've seen Mr. Boobs posts and I agree with a lot of them!. I've yet to hear his opinion on this however.

Yeah AG that makes a lot of sense...sounds like someone not fully in tune with themselves..so they're majorly dependent on others...

Do you know anything about what the husband was like in person?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up with the same thing.

Typically, abusers were once abused themselves. He was probably beaten as a kid. And notice that your mom doesn't leave him, either. It takes two for the cycle to continue. Women who tolerate abuse usually have self-esteem issues; they think that if someone cares enough to beat them, then at least someone cares.

Both of them have psychological problems that make them gravitate toward abusive relationships. If they were to break up and each find someone else, the odds are it would be another abusive relationship. You don't understand what they're thinking, because they both have a type of mental illness, which means their behavior will never be rational.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What degree of domestic violence are we talking about?
I would say that there are situations where a slap could be justified.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Yeah I've seen Mr. Boobs posts and I agree with a lot of them!. I've yet to hear his opinion on this however.
I say if your opening up the throttle and close fisting your drama craving Cluster B then your doing it wrong, that would be entering her reality. Should go against every psychologically healthy man's religion to enter any womans reality.

Alle_Gory said:
[ Cue post about Titty Man rationalizing this. ]
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS !! A "progressive" dramatising and using exaggerations to bend the truth, who would have ever thought such a thing?:rolleyes:

And heres what was actually said which no doubt this closet bozo was referring to:

In response to MatureDJ asking the question "Should a man hit his women to establish bad boy game cred"

( . )( . ) said:
In a perfect world?

Yes of course, a swift backhand is paramount to a healthy relationship, it's no secret in the manosphere at least that most women are pretty much just like children, and both obviously need to be brought into line. Spare the rod and all that.

All those women baiting and feeding the bears are crying out for it as a matter of fact. I'd bet every lonely liberal pyschologists infertile eggs on it.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Believe it or not, men are becoming surprisingly the victim these days of domestic abuse by their wives.

The roles are changing today.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Believe it or not, men are becoming surprisingly the victim these days of domestic abuse by their wives.

The roles are changing today.
The lion himself would become the victim or a pvssycat if the cat would be free to use teeth and nails while he was forbidden even to roar.

Regarding men beating women, the paraodx is that women who deserve to be beaten and almost push their men to do it are not while those who dont deserve it nor look for it end up being abused from some male cvnt.

Anyway the moronic intervention of the right thinkers in the law, made it easy for any cvnt to perpetuate psychological violence at will while any threat of physical one as defence is punished harshly.
I wonder what a man who get regularly cuckolder from his wife is supposed to, you beat her you go to jail, you beat the lover same, you divorce and in some way she still gets your money.

And all of those manginas sharing "violence on women is wrong on facebook" are no different than those cvnts they look for approval, what doesnt it mean "violence on women is wrong"? that violence on men is fine?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to back hand a b!tch one day.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
I just don't understand what goes through a man's mind for them to beat their wive.
If she begged for the credit card to pay for a necessity and then brought home a truckload of shoes instead, the words "manipulative gold digging selfish cvnt" would be going through my mind.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you LET them have anything in the way of money, beyond a $20 bill now and then, you are nuts. Go WITH her and SEE TO IT that the money is spent as you wish for it to be.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I think you've got to be a big time p*ssy with 0 game to leave a bruise on a woman.

If they make you angry then don't associate with them, pretty simple. But it's guys with zero understanding of game who settle for those crazies, which leads to abusive relationships.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even waste time on dumb ****s that need to be slapped to get your point across? Why not just dump them and stop wasting your time?\

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
What degree of domestic violence are we talking about?
I would say that there are situations where a slap could be justified.
Any situation where one of the parties is left with bruises.

If you leave a purple green welt on a woman, you pretty much lose all respect from me. Lowest of the low.

I don't really take issue with a slap/open-hand strike, I mean a woman REALLY has to be threatening you to incite violence. Maybe if she had cheated on the man, I could see where he was coming from.

But in almost every situation the man should be in control, and the man should be the one to keep a cool head.

Like BibleBelt said, these kinds of people typically gravitate towards abusive relationships.