'Men are scared off when they learn I still have my V-card': 35-year-old virgin opens up about her struggle to find 'the one'

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well well...what to make of this? :rolleyes:
While she technically may still be a virgin, she doesn't really come across as a virgin, if you know what I mean. It's a bit like a man who boasts of how alpha he is (and he might have the car and the big muscles to 'prove' it) while he reeks of insecurity and beta.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Well well...what to make of this? :rolleyes:
While she technically may still be a virgin, she doesn't really come across as a virgin, if you know what I mean. It's a bit like a man who boasts of how alpha he is (and he might have the car and the big muscles to 'prove' it) while he reeks of insecurity and beta.
Read between the lines... She may of not had vaginal penetration sex, however, she's undoubtably had and done oral and anal sex.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
A 35-year-old woman who's still saving herself for marriage. I'd be scared sh!tless too.

You can't have it both ways. if you want to be a traditional Indian woman, let your parents arrange your marriage and be done with it. And if you want a desirable western or westernized man, don't expect him to deal with your ethnoreligious baggage.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Scared off? More like they don't want to waste their time being blue balled for months.

Funny she thinks guys who don't share her view on sex before marriage are all "jerks" but never considers that maybe her views are the issue.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Meh. I´d give it a shot and marry her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Attention whoooring, she’s hoping some ridiculously rich chad will scoop her up after noticing her on the show.

What a train wreck. Who the hell goes on tv to expose their personal shyte? I guess it’s generationally acceptable but damn I’d never do that. Social media is all about getting the attention of others and validation so this would be the natural extension of it I guess.

CD855126-D781-4258-952D-F3E4A75F61C2.jpeg

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention whoooring, she’s hoping some ridiculously rich chad will scoop her up after noticing her on the show.

What a train wreck. Who the hell goes on tv to expose their personal shyte? I guess it’s generationally acceptable but damn I’d never do that. Social media is all about getting the attention of others and validation so this would be the natural extension of it I guess.

View attachment 9018

Maybe she can get that $20 Billion beta guy to pump and dump her.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I consider sex sacred and special. So special that I want to get pad big $$$$$$$$£££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥$$ for it"

Yeah sure, sounds legit.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love pizza. In fact i love it so much that I've never had a slice in my life because I consider pizza sacred.

However, if someone were to pay me enough cash... enough to never have to work again...I would be willing to eat a whole one. Occasionally.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scared off? More like they don't want to waste their time being blue balled for months.

Funny she thinks guys who don't share her view on sex before marriage are all "jerks" but never considers that maybe her views are the issue.
Didn't you get the memo? You're a jerk if you don't want whatever women say you should want and that includes handing over all of your cash.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's attractive. It's astounding she's made it to 35 without having sex.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
TLDR; is she actually asking for money?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not sure why guys give each other **** about what they consider attractive? If the dude thinks she’s hot so what? It’s almost like forced compliance through shaming - things we talk about here as nauseum as negative.

Saying another guy’s girl or wet dream isn’t up to your standards serves exactly what purpose? The way I see it is If a guy finds women attractive that I do not it ostensibly leaves more women for me to choose from.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Didn't you get the memo? You're a jerk if you don't want whatever women say you should want and that includes handing over all of your cash.
Nah. Just like there are a subset of guys with this type of mindset you are displaying there are a subset of women with the type of mindset she is displaying

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 9018
She's doing it as a way to advertise herself, hoping some man wanting virgin poon, even if a bit ripe o_O, gets interested.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Remember, Women only add a man to the body count if they enjoyed the sex. She could have slept with 20 men but if she didn’t enjoy a single one, she will claim “virgin” status. This is how dilusional women really are.