mega shyt test...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive just this second recieved a txt msn, from a girl that ive mentioned before, and man its fucd up... it confused me for a while, and then i got it , well i think... tell me how you guys think i should respond to this...

hey catch, shall we finish, cus u didnt even seem to wanna speak 2 me on the fone. tb my fone lv nikki...

WTF???? ha ha ha, well shes gonna ring me in about 10 mins, any quick ideas on what to do????

i thought that i should play her up for being stupid, or just say that if she doesnt want to see me then its cool... ime not all that peved about this cause i think shes just being silly, and if she is gunna fck off then its up to her, but i would obviously like to stay with her.. any ideas...????

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be cool b!tch be cool!

:D

dont overthink and let urr instincts guide ya dude... you should know what to do anyways! :D

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its all a learning experience bro. The more girls you date, the more you will learn what to do. We can't tell you exactly what to do in a situation like that b/c we are not in it ourselves.

Just tell the damn girl you're going to hang out with her at such and such a time and place

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea guess what stupid old catch did, he only waited up for her to call....well the cow didnt ring, oh no.. it was another msg, ha...
and heres what she told me...

hello catch i am not going home, ime at alans house...

hmmm, those words are the exact words she used... and i get mild feeling that she fcukd him last night....! i cant believe it!

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey catch, interesting situation pal, let us know how it goes.

My only advice can be: maintain your composure ;)

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well

ime trying to keep my cool man...

i though,( ha ), i thought we had something going, something that would make you.. happy, and.. excited when you wake up in the morning, ever had that feeling?... you know when you tell all your mates about that great girl you like.. and then..

BAAMM!!!!! she ****in hits you where it hurts...

she goes and really does your head in.. one day shes is cool as fcuk, and then, out of nowhere, she starts to show a different side, an imature, manipulative side.. and suddenly changes to nice cute girl into that ho that dont care...

well, if you have read what ive said, and understand how i feel, then it really does leave us two choices...

give her a chance to explain wtf is going on

or

never talk to her again...

and really, i know that most of you guys have been messed around, so then you know that feeling of shock,anger and a sinking feeling in the gut.... a sad feeling...that makes you think why the fcuk do they piss you around... man ime feeling it...

il let you know what happens..

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
catch mate I know it all too well. you think something good is happening when they're all over you one night, you get the digits, then when you call up they make up some phoney boloney excuse not to hang with you. WTF. trust me i understand the pain.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ime going to give it until next weekend.. if she calls then shes gonna have to beg for me back...

if she dont then ime gonna be free again... (yipeee)... so then,il just forget about her and go get another cutie..

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't get AFC on her, try and twist it on her that she has messed up, and if she is gonna act like a ltitle girl, you don't wanna know.

bnasically, act like you would like to see her, but not if shes gonna act stupid, make her think shes loosing soemthing she wants....

don't chase her with appologies.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i called her...

yes i know its what a desperate afc would and i took that into account...

an jeese these kind of situations are wierd... they cloud your mind with too many emotions and stop you from thinking right...

so yes i gave in and called her and she said she had the flew, ( she did sound rough, so i believed her) and tyhats why she hasnt called...

her excuse for sending the msgs was that she thought i was avoiding her and lost interest..wtf!!!

i did what you said not quite there, and turned it into a mistake shes made, and hinted that shes gona loose the great catch if she plays stupid little attention tricks with me..

i dont even know if i still like her now... shes quite immature, and she thinks she can manipulate me by saying she wants to finish, ha ha ha yeah right