Meeting/Dating Girls from University

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll once again be attending uni next year, first semester. I'm doing a 3-year undergrad degree. Is it actually a BAD idea to date girls with whom you go to uni? I mean, it's like dating in the workplace: If things go bad and you break up, you then have to see that person around campus and/or in your classes. That would significantly reduce my GPA if I broke up with a girl I started dating at university, and of course, I don't want that to happen. Yet I see so many posts on here about guys dating chicks from their college/university. What is the general consensus on this matter?

Also, are there any good social clubs to join at uni that allows the opportunity to meet girls?

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's absolutely fine. When I was at uni I did my fair share of screwing around, never did any harm. Like anything else, if you play it well, it will work in your favour. I still have girls from my uni class get in touch occasionally now.

As far as social clubs go, if there's one that really interests you then get on it, but since you'll be an undergrad, you'll have plenty of free time and reasons to just hang around the campus, so that should be all the opportunities you need to approach new, interesting girls. Make friends/connections in lots of different degree subjects, too - I had friends in music, drama, theatre, sound tech, sciences etc. and you meet way more people like that.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
rhythmic said:
It's absolutely fine. When I was at uni I did my fair share of screwing around, never did any harm. Like anything else, if you play it well, it will work in your favour. I still have girls from my uni class get in touch occasionally now.

As far as social clubs go, if there's one that really interests you then get on it, but since you'll be an undergrad, you'll have plenty of free time and reasons to just hang around the campus, so that should be all the opportunities you need to approach new, interesting girls. Make friends/connections in lots of different degree subjects, too - I had friends in music, drama, theatre, sound tech, sciences etc. and you meet way more people like that.
Thanks for the advice. Interesting. Did you have a lot of one-night stands? Are a lot of uni girls into the whole one-night stand thing?

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls are into one-night stands, not just uni women. It's how you play it.

In first year I was mad for it. Second and third year were wasted in a LTR, but there were opportunities everywhere (I still flirt like a motherfvcker when in an LTR, I'll take it right to the point where they're ready to kiss and then stop). But in my first week of uni, I slept with both of the girls in my flat, and in the rest of first year, a fair amount more. If I'd known then what I knew now, in terms of my looks and game (back then I had really long hair, giant beard, awkward glasses) then my c0ck would probably have fallen off in first year.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
rhythmic said:
All girls are into one-night stands, not just uni women. It's how you play it.

In first year I was mad for it. Second and third year were wasted in a LTR, but there were opportunities everywhere (I still flirt like a motherfvcker when in an LTR, I'll take it right to the point where they're ready to kiss and then stop). But in my first week of uni, I slept with both of the girls in my flat, and in the rest of first year, a fair amount more. If I'd known then what I knew now, in terms of my looks and game (back then I had really long hair, giant beard, awkward glasses) then my c0ck would probably have fallen off in first year.
Holy ****! And that was just your first week! Nice! Are sorority girls by far the sluttiest? Or did you find girls who were really quiet, somewhat shy, to have a really high libido?

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the UK, not sure what a sorority is. Sadly, the more crazy vibes a girl gives off (complains a lot about inane bullsh1t, mood swings) are the most open in bed. But I've been with women who weren't at all slutty before I got with them, and just went crazy with me... This happens when a girl thinks you've been around and done it all, and so they want to step up to try and satisfy you.

I think that if you can nonchalantly give off the vibe that you regularly fvck hot women and it's not that big a deal, women will be far more willing to do more filthy stuff.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Pay attention to the bolded. Do not waste your time in LTRs in college. Please. Again, please.
Quoted for truth. Just don't. I don't regret it as such, it was a learning experience, but... OK, I regret it :cry:

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of College girls want to just have fun. (fcuk, party, drink) remember for most of them its there "first time away from home" no parents telling them what to do etc.

Ages 18-22 Girls just want to have fun. They want to be around and fcuk the guy thats the party. The guy who knows how to have a good time.

I am 26 and still got younger friends in college, they invite to parties all the time and the college girls love me because I am older and I can offer them more "world experience" so to speak. But here is a mistake I made. At one time I started to wine and dine these girls and give off this serious "I want a LTR vibe" which made them run for the hills.

They don't want to be reminded of serious commitment, and responsibilities. Besides keeping there grades up they just want to fcuk and party.

So my personal advice to you is stay single through out college. Be the party, be outgoing, be aggressive, and just be sexual and fun with these girls. 90% of them are looking to fcuk, you just need to be aggressive enough to push for it.

If one doesn't give it up, there are a hundred other girls that are DTF. So don't sweat over just 1.

GL, go get them!

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is one my good areas haha. I love uni, currently a second year, and at an English uni, so I reckon I got a good idea what's going on with you.

Personally, I've only made out with 2 girls that I know, one of which was a 'challenge' given to me at the beginning of the night. Are there friends I want to get with, hell yeah, but there's none I would have a relationship, except maybe one.

My best wing and I talk all the time about the waste of time relationships are at uni. Some of the guys we live with got themselves into relationships during first year. What we have found is that most of the people in relationships:
Don't go out clubbing as much
Don't do social events as much
Difficult to get ahold of

Now some of the relationships are still going strong, others not so much. My flatmate from last year went out with a guy, they broke up over summer, now whenever they see eachother out it's really akward, especially as they are part of the same social circle.

I'd go with what everybody else on here is saying, the single life is the best way to go at uni. You've got 3 years of doing whatever you want, away from parents and pretty much completely independant. Having a relationship with a girl is a great way of loosing out. One of my friends missed one of the best nights out so far this year because of his 'Anniversary Dinner', it was pathetic and he said it himself.

So yeah, single is the way forward. I've found us single people have the best experiences anyway, because we aren't spending a lot of our time with the same one person.

Oh, one advantage of the relationship I forgot to mention, pretty much guaranteed sex, any time of the day, anywhere. Last year I heard flatmates having sex at all hours, as well as being told they have had sex in the living room, in the clubs, and in the shower. ;)

Hope this helps.
Gunner

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
90% of College girls want to just have fun. (fcuk, party, drink) remember for most of them its there "first time away from home" no parents telling them what to do etc.

Ages 18-22 Girls just want to have fun. They want to be around and fcuk the guy thats the party. The guy who knows how to have a good time.

I am 26 and still got younger friends in college, they invite to parties all the time and the college girls love me because I am older and I can offer them more "world experience" so to speak. But here is a mistake I made. At one time I started to wine and dine these girls and give off this serious "I want a LTR vibe" which made them run for the hills.

They don't want to be reminded of serious commitment, and responsibilities. Besides keeping there grades up they just want to fcuk and party.

So my personal advice to you is stay single through out college. Be the party, be outgoing, be aggressive, and just be sexual and fun with these girls. 90% of them are looking to fcuk, you just need to be aggressive enough to push for it.

If one doesn't give it up, there are a hundred other girls that are DTF. So don't sweat over just 1.

GL, go get them!
Well, the bold ISN'T me. So am I shyt out of luck?