Maybe we'll are AFCs

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we'll are AFC's because we are on here Monday through Sunday instead of picking up girls.

Just a thought.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
speak for yourself. Many of these guys are out there trying stuff out week in and out. I do think many people here though only read but do not apply. however, hints you read do stick with you.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
this is the kind of threat designed to get attention and draw more negativity to the world of don juaning

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not an AFC

here's a typical day for me (I'm bringing positivity back)

wake up 7am, go to work, make some $$, come home at 6, hit the gym, make plans to see one of my gf's at 8........meet up with her, kiss, cuddle, and just lay around in my place and have some drinks, make love to her for an hour or so and then lay in bed with her and cuddle up and make her feel even more addicted to me than she already is. Then take her home at 11:30, come home for my 15 minutes of entertainment and read an ElStud or Luke Skywalker thread.........and maybe give some advice to someone who genuinly needs it

that would be a typical day for me if it's a monday thru thursday

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Maybe we'll are AFC's because we are on here Monday through Sunday instead of picking up girls.

Just a thought.

Now I understand why they have an mature mans forum

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
Now I understand why they have an mature mans forum
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Just a thought.
Nope. Just you.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don juan 11 get lost before i find you :trouble: :box:
seriously, i said this in another thread, go slice your wrists you ll do everyone a favor

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY YOU! Come here dont listen to these mean mean guys! You can cry on my shoulder my little friend.

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a thought maybe next time you should start off my saying "My hallucination is that...." instead of saying ..just a thought.