Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manhood Ritual

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen
This is a topic I have thinking about a lot and would like your inputs.

So,in earlier times boys had to go through a ritual in order to be able to marry a girl. This was called the manhood Ritual and can be found in a lot of former societies. Some examples could be that the boy would be left in a jungle and has to kill a lion or buffalo by himself,the boy will be whipped by an elder and he cannot show any pain on his face,the bullet ant ritual from Amazon,the ear piercing ritual by some Sadhus from India,and so on. These were both mentally and physically challenging and pushed the boy to the limit so that he would see himself at his weakest and lowest state.
But since we cannot do these today due to various reasons,so I would like to ask our esteemed members what would be a modern manhood Ritual be? Don't say it would be getting a degree because I am already a doctor and feel like a boy.
I remember a similar thread on ROK( return of kings forum) way back,but it was mostly unproductive.
What I have thought so far are-
1. Having PR of 495 lb squat.
2.Meditating an hour a day for a whole month.
3. Completing Deep water squat program.

As you can see,these are not satisfying answers so I would like your inputs/insights.

Cheers

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen

So,in earlier times boys had to go through a ritual in order to be able to marry a girl. This was called the manhood Ritual and can be found in a lot of former societies. Some examples could be that the boy would be left in a jungle and has to kill a lion or buffalo by himself,the boy will be whipped by an elder and he cannot show any pain on his face,the bullet ant ritual from Amazon,the ear piercing ritual by some Sadhus from India,and so on. These were both mentally and physically challenging and pushed the boy to the limit so that he would see himself at his weakest and lowest state.
But since we cannot do these today due to various reasons,so I would like to ask our esteemed members what would be a modern manhood Ritual be? Don't say it would be getting a degree because I am already a doctor and feel like a boy.
I remember a similar thread on ROK( return of kings forum) way back,but it was mostly unproductive.

As you can see,these are not satisfying answers so I would like your inputs/insights.

Cheers
Why is there a need for rituals?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that there should be rite of passage but I don’t see how squatting or anything related to strength is relevant at all?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen

Cheers
If I ever had a son, I'd require him to bang 5 girls before he got married. Thats enough to develop a basic understanding of how women operate.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ever had a son, I'd require him to bang 5 girls before he got married. Thats enough to develop a basic understanding of how women operate.
What if it's through drunk One Night Stands, harpooning, or transactional sex? What does he learn from that lol.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the Jews have it correct with the Bar Mitzvah traditions. Sex and Strength are not skills applicable in the real world and no offense a ghetto way of thinking things lol. I am not saying not to have sex or go to the gym, but Ray Ray and Pookie and thugs are the only people basing their whole identity off of how hard they are or how many bvshes they can get lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if it's through drunk One Night Stands, harpooning, or transactional sex? What does he learn from that lol.
He learns how deviant women can be. Destroys the "oh no, my girl would never do that". Every one of them has an inner wh0re in herself and goes thru that stage at some point. Send me a perfect angel and I will bring it out of her.

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you first figure out what distinguishes the men from the boys and take it from there?
Great question and my answer would be deep seated confidence,not ****iness, confidence with calmness. And discipline too.
My answer makes me wonder did I want a shortcut to the above given qualities via rite of passage?
But the thing is it's difficult to be confident being a new doctor as there is so much to learn and you learn everyday so it makes you think you lack somewhere and should already know these things. So,i wanted to know:how to not feel this?

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there a need for rituals?
They are basically to push the boy to the extreme, as manhood is built and womanhood is preserved( the common belief in older societies).
There is also a book called King Warrior Magician Lover,it delves into the need of Rite of Passage for boys to gain respect in their own eyes and become the Man.

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that there should be rite of passage but I don’t see how squatting or anything related to strength is relevant at all?
Well i used strength as a metric as it needs discipline,years of hardwork,consistency and planning; and when it's done, the result is something you can be proud of. A man needs to be strong so we can hit two birds with one stone if we have this goal.
I know it's not the best goal to have,that's why I asked if anyone could suggest something better.

logicallefty

Reaction score
As crazy as this might sound on this forum, this is close to what I actually told my daughter. She is 20 now. When she was 17 I told her if she wants to hoe around a little then “be careful and just do it.” I said “get it out of your system early and I as your dad promise i won’t judge you”. But then I said “once you commit to a man and especially if you marry him, don’t you dare cheat on him for any reason!!! If find out you, I will never see you the same again. “

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
As crazy as this might sound, I actually told my daughter when she was 17 if she wants to hoe around a little then “be careful and just do it.” I said “get it out of your system early and I as your dad promise i won’t judge you”.
Whot???!!!

Ahhh just messin with you. I dont even have any offspring.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He learns how deviant women can be. Destroys the "oh no, my girl would never do that". Every one of them has an inner wh0re in herself and goes thru that stage at some point. Send me a perfect angel and I will bring it out of her.
lol

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the simple manhood rituals that's gone is approaching women by force. When a man misses this ,he'll struggle later in life when it's about approaching women and closing the gap.

The strength thing, I don't know about this. Personally I don't like to sqaut and /or deadlift more than 220 pounds, because I am getting up there in age and I literally injured every muscle in my body at least once. But ..I get it.

Now , in this individualistic society, one must have PERSONAL rituals. Especially when it comes to game and women. You cannot count on your friends anymore, because inceldom is running rampant and it's only a matter of time before the next homeboy resigns from the game.

A good personal ritual can be getting at least 4 new notches per year. A set amount of days mandatory to go to the gym( 200?).
Creating a personal bucket list and check all those boxes.

I'll come up with more