Making Another Girl Jealous

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.. So I've been working the magic I've learned from this site lately and so far so good! I have sort of a complicated, but at the same time not so complicated question for you guys out there though.

So I'm trying to get with this girl... She's probably an HB 8 on my scale. I've hungout with her a few times, but she always brings one of her friends along or it's always in some kind of group. I've negged her a bit, done the kino and all that, receive ioi's and that kinda stuff.. But I just can't seem to isolate her! (So far at least)

Then there's this other girl who I'm not so much interested in, but I would have a ONS with her. She's probably an HB 6 to me. Well anyways I got home tonight after a wild party and she's begging me to come over and fvck her. I was seriously contemplating it since the previous girl I mentioned did not want to meet up tonight.

So now, I'm thinking about pulling the ol' **** girl B to make girl A jealous routine. The only thing is, the first girl seems to be sorta inexperienced when it comes to sexual relations.. So I feel like this whole routine might just turn her off completely. Any thoughts or ideas? Please share!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tempaccount2011 said:
Sounds like you're plotting and planning too much. You're already losing the battle.
Yup. When you have to resort to schemes like trying to find a girl to use to "try to make another girl jealous" you know you're doing it wrong.

I really doubt you've been reading this site at all if this is the schemes you're trying to pull to seduce girls!

I have a link on my signature which should help you with the following. It's the last one.
So I'm trying to get with this girl... She's probably an HB 8 on my scale. I've hungout with her a few times, but she always brings one of her friends along or it's always in some kind of group.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, yeah I think I get what you guys are saying.. By me taking my time to plot something like this out is a sign that this girl is winning the battle by making me go forth and actually cook up a scheme like this.

So I'm sorta thinking instead of ****ing this girl to get the other girl jealous, I should just **** the girl because I WANT TO and go with the flow?

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure, but ****ing a 6 just doesnt seem like it would make an 8 jealous... actually kind of a dlv for you bro

Let's Get Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
Im not sure, but ****ing a 6 just doesnt seem like it would make an 8 jealous... actually kind of a dlv for you bro
It might make her jealous because YOU rated her a 6, the 8 may be intimidated by her. Women rate other women different than what guys rate them.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schemes like this actually can work. They have for me in the past. I no longer support it, because once you get your inner game sorted you won't need it, but there's no doubt they can work.

Couple things first though, have you actually ASKED her out yet? Or at least TRIED to isolate her? It's not that hard if you're in a group of people you know. A way for it to be easier is to bring some of your guy friends to make sure the guy to girl ratio is equal or we outnumber them.

You should at least try this first to know where her interest level is before you resort to such extreme measures.

With that out of the way, here's how you go about doing this:

Girls will not get offended by you ****ing another girl if you're not together. The only thing they will possibly get is jealous which may lead to anger. Not a bad thing.

Banging at least a 7 would be a lot more effective, but a 6 will do I suppose.
How do you expect to her to find out about it? If you spread it yourself, make SURE you're very subtle about it. Don't tell her directly, make it seem like you didn't expect her to find out.
The next time you see, act exactly the same as you do, stay flirty, push-pull, kino, the whole thing. If she's angry, ask her if she's okay. This will eventually go away if you keep the charm up. If you worked it right her attraction level should be raised, but remember you still have to isolate or go on a one-on-one date eventually, no matter what the case is.